• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice shoes, actually. want i should hook you up with a pair...?

c'mon, be the 1st Big Balla on your block...:heh:

Dude, no lie....

My Mom called me yesterday to ask me who is that loud fella with the yellow teeth that keeps talking about his son....lol

Lavar is world wide when he can reach the non basketball watching Senior Citizen Community.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
navysailor.jpg

Thweet!!! A video loaded with Seaman!

i use to be asked a lot why i joined the Air Force...

"why didn't you join the Army"...

i couldn't flunk the test"...

why didn't you join the Navy"...?

"because i liked women"...:heh:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is lonely out here.

There are a few Wizard fans on the Hoop, they just don't come to the main board much, and I don't ever go to the Wizards' boards.
On almost every site I have been to, I am a party of 1.

Right before F@nnation went defunct, I finally got a Clippers shipper named Zoo.

But, after they took that forum down, we couldn't find him to tell him to migrate to the Hoop.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, no lie....

My Mom called me yesterday to ask me who is that loud fella with the yellow teeth that keeps talking about his son....lol

Lavar is world wide when he can reach the non basketball watching Senior Citizen Community.

untitledsdfsd.png

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On almost every site I have been to, I am a party of 1.

Right before F@nnation went defunct, I finally got a Clippers shipper named Zoo.

But, after they took that forum down, we couldn't find him to tell him to migrate to the Hoop.

Yeah. And during the golden era of the Clippers no less? I am actually a bit surprised there aren't at least a couple more, even if they were band wagoners. Lob city was pretty fun.

Most Wizards fans are legitimately thrilled with a 50 win season and think this is where rebuilding should take us. I tend to think a little bigger, so I don't get excited unless there is a legitimate path to contention. That hasn't happened since I was an infant, so I can feel your pain as a Clipper fan.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vyle203...

At 6:00 Mile High time MLBnetwork will be airing The Impossible Dream: Red Sox Nation Begins. Thought you might be interested in it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. And during the golden era of the Clippers no less? I am actually a bit surprised there aren't at least a couple more, even if they were band wagoners. Lob city was pretty fun.

Most Wizards fans are legitimately thrilled with a 50 win season and think this is where rebuilding should take us. I tend to think a little bigger, so I don't get excited unless there is a legitimate path to contention. That hasn't happened since I was an infant, so I can feel your pain as a Clipper fan.
Did you really say Golden Era?

You are being needlessly cruel.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vyle203...

At 6:00 Mile High time MLBnetwork will be airing The Impossible Dream: Red Sox Nation Begins. Thought you might be interested in it.
Yessir. DVR set to record. Thanks man.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really say Golden Era?

You are being needlessly cruel.

Sorry.

Seriously though, the Wizards and Clips are/were in very similar positions. Wizards are right where the Clips were 2 years ago. I am just not sure how they can get substantially better. I don't see it.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought up Jason Kidd and I made it very clear as to why. It is Ball's playing style.

If I were an NBA player in free agency, I would specifically avoid playing with Westbrook because of his playing style. It is simple.

Ball's playing style on the other hand is very attractive. Players know if they run the floor hard, they will get rewarded for it. That is fun. Standing in the corner watching Russ dribble is not.

I agree with you on that -- but I don't agree that any star players will pick 2nd year Lonzo Ball over Russell Westbrook.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.

Seriously though, the Wizards and Clips are/were in very similar positions. Wizards are right where the Clips were 2 years ago. I am just not sure how they can get substantially better. I don't see it.
I honestly think the Cavs might break up the band next Summer.

You are in a good position to get closer if that happens.

Well, as long as you don't get lapped out of nowhere like we did with the Warriors.

The Celtics and Raps are the obvious threats.

But, watch your back with the Bucks, Heat and Sixers....lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on that -- but I don't agree that any star players will pick 2nd year Lonzo Ball over Russell Westbrook.

A guy like Durant might prefer a pass first pg.

But, obviously Westbrook is the superior talent.

Most would pick Westbrook because Ball is a unknown commodity.