• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt... I really think that the C's thought they had the inside track on PG, though.

It's a poker game... I don't think it was the worst play by Boston, they just didn't pull that hand out.

True. They would have a sick trio of IT, Butler, Hayward.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Celts, Irish, you seem like a smart fella. How can you be a Giants fan?
Heh... born in New Jersey, my whole dad's side is from there.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be left with crumbs once again

I'm pretty sure Waiters/Johnson was going to eat up the vast majority of our cap space.
I get going after Hayward, but after that, I don't think we missed out on anyone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Waiters/Johnson was going to eat up the vast majority of our cap space.
I get going after Hayward, but after that, I don't think we missed out on anyone.

No guarantee Waiters is back

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be left with crumbs once again
Gay, Shabazz, KCP, Hardaway JR. still out there.

But, you just need to bring back the guys from last year and not have a bad start.

You have a playoff team....imo

I'd love to get Illaysova, Tony Allen or Afflao, Jamyckel Green.

But, we are broke.

Best that's left....

Top available: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (R), Nerlens Noel (R), Tim Hardaway Jr. (R), Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, James Johnson, Rudy Gay, Dion Waiters, Jonathon Simmons (R), Patrick Patterson, Andre Roberson (R), Kelly Olynyk, Tony Allen, Nikola Mirotic (R), JaMychal Green (R), Derrick Rose, Ian Clark, Vince Carter, Rajon Rondo, Zaza Pachulia, Jonas Jerebko, Nick Young, Arron Afflalo, Tyreke Evans, Thabo Sefolosha, David Lee, Shabazz Muhammad, Ersan Ilyasova, C.J. Miles, Mike Dunleavy, Leandro Barbosa, Gerald Henderson, Dewayne Dedmon, Brandon Jennings, Willie Reed, Michael Beasley.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay, Shabazz, KCP, Hardaway JR. still out there.

But, you just need to bring back the guys from last year and not have a bad start.

You have a playoff team....imo

I'd love to get Illaysova, Tony Allen or Afflao, Jamyckel Green.

But, we are broke.

Best that's left....

Top available: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (R), Nerlens Noel (R), Tim Hardaway Jr. (R), Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, James Johnson, Rudy Gay, Dion Waiters, Jonathon Simmons (R), Patrick Patterson, Andre Roberson (R), Kelly Olynyk, Tony Allen, Nikola Mirotic (R), JaMychal Green (R), Derrick Rose, Ian Clark, Vince Carter, Rajon Rondo, Zaza Pachulia, Jonas Jerebko, Nick Young, Arron Afflalo, Tyreke Evans, Thabo Sefolosha, David Lee, Shabazz Muhammad, Ersan Ilyasova, C.J. Miles, Mike Dunleavy, Leandro Barbosa, Gerald Henderson, Dewayne Dedmon, Brandon Jennings, Willie Reed, Michael Beasley.

Fuck whoever put Beasley on the bottom of this list.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone not think that Miami ended up as 2nd choice?

Hayward was out of Utah.

His ghostwriter did a good job with the unfinished business stuff.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't understand the confidence. Gordon Hayward isn't getting you past the KING OF THE NBA...Lebron Raymone James. And don't forget the Cavs also have the greatest young point guard in league history who is so good that he will be the only player in history to be elected to the hall of fame while he's still playing. Add to that an All Star in Kevin Love and the best center since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in Tristan Thompson.

I mean, do you really think that a team like that, with the greatest owner in the history of owning anything...a man who will open up his checkbook and spend anything it takes to bring another title to Cleveland is even the least bit intimidated by Gordon Fucking Hayward? :pound:

Anyone who thinks the Celtics will get anything more than the 1 win they got last season against this juggernaut of a team that is the Cavs is DELUSIONAL.

Thought some of you might be missing Wiggy. :heh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retweeted NBA Central (@TheNBACentral):

Chris Bosh will be paid $52M by Miami in 120 twice-monthly checks of $434,393. Starting in Nov. 2017, ending Nov. 2022. (via @AlbertNahmad)