• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

If George ends up going to Boston and signing an extension, I would think the Clippers could emerge as LeBron favorites. If they can sell everything This summer, they might get a high lotto pick too.

Only problem is that CP3 is expected to sign an extension with the Rockets. That was part of the report. He would likely be the one left out, and IMO the most important piece LBJ would need of the 4 banana boaters.
No Paul, no chance.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron will never go to the Clippers, he doesnt want to go to the organization. I have heard this for awhile now.

Why would he leave Cleveland? There is no reason to leave now, zero reason lol

Until TJL's info gets leaked, that is...

Reactions: TJL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I had a problem with him opting in. Please quote me where I said that.

I have a problem with him opting into his contract then subsequently requesting a buyout.

I didn't read every post, but you did say he was never underpaid (untrue). Wasn't his buyout request debunked?

Reactions: TJL

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was anyone questioning who'd run point? Hardcan is not a PG. He broke the turnover record as a SG then when he went to PG full time this year, he shattered that record.
It doesn't even matter now.

Paul will not let him dominate the ball.

But, CP3 probably welcomes the chance to play with another guy that can at this stage in his career.

He's never had that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron will never go to the Clippers, he doesnt want to go to the organization. I have heard this for awhile now.

Why would he leave Cleveland? There is no reason to leave now, zero reason lol

If Gilbert fails to significantly upgrade the roster after letting LBJ's GM walk, he will have plenty of reason. The current team isn't good enough. Now, while all the other contenders are making big plays to improve their teams, the Cavs don't even have a GM. I am sure LeBron is 100% content right now. LOL.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't even matter now.

Paul will not let him dominate the ball.

But, CP3 probably welcomes the chance to play with another guy that can at this stage in his career.

He's never had that.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Lebron is the GM now lol. Gilbert can count his money and shine his ring
I really hope you don't believe this because your hopes are going to be brutally shattered in the offseason next year.

I was in the same boat once, it's called denial, and then he left me, and I weeped.

Just don't get your hopes up bud.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gilbert fails to significantly upgrade the roster after letting LBJ's GM walk, he will have plenty of reason. The current team isn't good enough. Now, while all the other contenders are making big plays to improve their teams, the Cavs don't even have a GM. I am sure LeBron is 100% content right now. LOL.

He will be if they get Billups and make potential. Even with this roster right now they are the best in the East easy and I have a feeling some buyout is about to happen that will change the rostee in a big way. Lets just all sit back and wait until free agency starts lol. But there is no way he would EVER go to the Clippers LOL

Reactions: DJ

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my problem with guys like Morey and Hinkie. They are good analytical guys but they dont look at team as puzzle pieces. Thats why Jerry West has been ridiculously successful, he knows some players no matter how talented dont always fit.

When all the stat nerd in Golden state wanted to trade Klay for all star pf Kevin Love he said no fucking way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope you don't believe this because your hopes are going to be brutally shattered in the offseason next year.

I was in the same boat once, it's called denial, and then he left me, and I weeped.

Just don't get your hopes up bud.

Sorry but he isnt going to a worse team, makes no sense. Especially with the pieces he has around him now. Seems like the only people hoping is everyone else.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but he isnt going to a worse team, makes no sense. Especially with the pieces he has around him now. Seems like the only people hoping is everyone else.
I feel bad for you man, this is really going to hit you hard.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

If George ends up going to Boston and signing an extension, I would think the Clippers could emerge as LeBron favorites. If they can sell everything This summer, they might get a high lotto pick too.

Only problem is that CP3 is expected to sign an extension with the Rockets. That was part of the report. He would likely be the one left out, and IMO the most important piece LBJ would need of the 4 banana boaters.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Paul isn't extending a contract with the Rockets. He opted into his final year, and was then traded. He'll be a free agent next off-season.

The Rockets have his bird rights now and will be able to offer him a 5-year supermax next year.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised if this is true, he just won his Euroleague title so moving onto the NBA makes sense.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read every post, but you did say he was never underpaid (untrue). Wasn't his buyout request debunked?

I said he was underpaid in 2014 when he had to sign for $14 million. That was where he was grossly underpaid compared to his peers.

Other than that, I feel the contracts he got were of standard for what he wanted. He wasn't going to get the max with Lebron and Bosh being on the team.