• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Ford Ranger and Bronco

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better have these workers talk to the promotion people then. Because they are promoting the 2021 Ford Bronco and Ranger being all new and being based on the same platform. But I'm sure YOU know different having those "insiders" that you know from Michigan.

giphy.gif

They share the same platform, but they don't share the same top hat.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They share the same platform, but they don't share the same top hat.

Yeah you keep saying that. But you offer nothing to back it up other than "you have friends that work at the Michigan plant".

You have some long distance friends that keep you updated on Ford's design team's efforts?

I don't believe you know anything. Yet you here acting like an authority.

Either back up your claims or STFU.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you keep saying that. But you offer nothing to back it up other than "you have friends that work at the Michigan plant".

You have some long distance friends that keep you updated on Ford's design team's efforts?

I don't believe you know anything. Yet you here acting like an authority.

Either back up your claims or STFU.

Uuuhhh the pictures that have already been shown? They obviously show a different profile.

You were the one that put up a picture of what many believe is the new Ranger...and then claimed that is what the new Bronco will be as well. In your own words....either back up your claims or STFU.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...look at the link supplied by Groo in post #309....

"Dealers who saw the Bronco prototype described a retro design with a rectangular grille, round headlights and the name "Bronco" stamped across the front."

Just like the new Ranger has a 'retro design' going on.....

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uuuhhh the pictures that have already been shown? They obviously show a different profile.

You were the one that put up a picture of what many believe is the new Ranger...and then claimed that is what the new Bronco will be as well. In your own words....either back up your claims or STFU.

Yes Dummy, I posted a picture of a Ranger that was unveiled in Melbourne, Australia.....by Ford Australia!!!!!

You on the other hand supposedly have long distant friends employed at the Michigan plant that know all about the new design.

So you put up or STFU Moron!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they will make an all new Ranger Raptor.

Rumor has it that is what this thing was a mule for:

2021-ford-bronco-mule-front-quarter-07.jpg

6 lugs, big wheels and tires... the beefy suspension and skid plates are the clues.

I like it.
I love it.

I was referring to the square one under the sheet though.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Dummy, I posted a picture of a Ranger that was unveiled in Melbourne, Australia.....by Ford Australia!!!!!

You on the other hand supposedly have long distant friends employed at the Michigan plant that know all about the new design.

So you put up or STFU Moron!

Hilarious you calling anybody a moron....you can't even keep up with the actual topic at hand. The point isn't the Ranger....it's the Bronco, and what it will look like. I even posted a quote where dealers are describing a retro design for the Bronco - and your pictures of the Ranger are nowhere close to retro.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you boys squabbling over the Ranger and Bronco mules. Both are destined to be junk, just like their predecessors.

F ound
O n
R oad
D ead

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Jealousy? :laugh3:

I've owned several Fords and they were POS maintenance hogs. I'll never buy another vehicle from that trash company again :nono:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy? :laugh3:

I've owned several Fords and they were POS maintenance hogs. I'll never buy another vehicle from that trash company again :nono:

See, I've had the same issue with GMs.
And Mopars.

I always wanted to like a GM. My first car was a Torino, but my next three were either Cheveles or Malibu Classics. A smattering of Buicks and Cadillacs. All but one were always in need of something.

The one bad thing about not owning a Chevy? My maintenance skills are waning.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I've had the same issue with GMs.
And Mopars.

I always wanted to like a GM. My first car was a Torino, but my next three were either Cheveles or Malibu Classics. A smattering of Buicks and Cadillacs. All but one were always in need of something.

The one bad thing about not owning a Chevy? My maintenance skills are waning.

I should have mentioned that when I was in my mid 20's I was the asst manager of a distribution company and I was responsible for keeping a fleet of 8 - 10 vehicles maintained and on the road. Wouldn't you know it that the parent company in Acton, MA owned a Ford dealership and most of the cars I had to deal were Fords. Late model Fairmont wagons, Bronco IIs, Country Squire wagons and an extended van were all in the fleet and they were all junk. The service manager at the Sullivan tire that did all of our maintenance used to ask me why we kept buying them damn Fords and I would just shrug.

We had a 15 year old International Scout II that was our most reliable vehicle even though it looked it had been in a demolition derby. That thing was a beast out on the trails too :thumb:

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can't even keep up with the actual topic at hand. The point isn't the Ranger...

First sentence from the OP:

Man, I've been wanting a new Ranger to be released for SO LONG.

Now shit for brains don't you feel like a dummy. You should, Dummy!

Stupid faggot probably couldn't change his own oil and he wants to argue with me....:dhd:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First sentence from the OP:

Now shit for brains don't you feel like a dummy. You should, Dummy!

Stupid faggot probably couldn't change his own oil and he wants to argue with me....:dhd:
Didn’t you have a f-150 with a roush blower on it?

I’ve been looking at blowers for mine but leaning toward whipple over roush.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw a Ranger on the road a couple weeks ago

did not like it.