• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Fantasy rookie class News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the reports I've seen, Hoyer's signing still doesn't negate Kirk boldly going to the Niners.

I was going to say the exact same thing - why does Hoyer signing mean 49ers can't also acquire Cousins?

I wouldn't count anything out from the team that is churning through HC's like the browns.
Never know what will happen next!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pump your breaks buddy. Either way they are lacking options in the passing game. Lets wrap Hyde in bubble wrap and feed him 30 carries.

View attachment 155900

Heard 49ers just paid Garcon a fortune :pound:
Love it! As for DeSean Jackson, think that's for the best, I go on record as predicting he misses/ injuried for a half a dozen games. Time for some new receivers in DC, shouldn't be hard to find two better then those two.

As for Hyde, well you don't want to know my opinion on him.:rolleyes2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the reports I've seen, Hoyer's signing still doesn't negate Kirk boldly going to the Niners.

Not definitely, but sure points to that direction. Heard they just made Garcon one of the best paid WR in the NFL.

Whittling down that cap space on crap.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not definitely, but sure points to that direction. Heard they just made Garcon one of the best paid WR in the NFL.
Just call 'em the San Francisco Redskins.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard 49ers just paid Garcon a fortune :pound:
Love it! As for DeSean Jackson, think that's for the best, I go on record as predicting he misses/ injuried for a half a dozen games. Time for some new receivers in DC, shouldn't be hard to find two better then those two.

As for Hyde, well you don't want to know my opinion on him.:rolleyes2:

I'm surprised you'd say that. Those are 2 DAMN good receivers. Some of the most underrated in the league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P
I'm surprised you'd say that. Those are 2 DAMN good receivers. Some of the most underrated in the league.
I've always thought DJAX was overrated personally..and they've already found one better, Crowder..plus a first round pick from last year we're still waiting to see. I think they're doing the right thing letting them walk

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garcon did fine within the Redskin passing system, but he was more of a over achiever then a talent. Jackson was just the opposite, a talent that under achieved. The best days for both are behind them. Redskins have Crowder who seems in sync with Cousin and a better talent then Garcon, they got Doctson, have to wait and see on him and his Achilles problem, but if he can get healthy, he got a high ceiling. The draft is full of promising WRs, think it's a good thing for the Redskins to restock with younger, faster, bigger and let's not forget cheaper WRs. I look at those two moving on as a opportunity for the receiving corp to improve.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P

I've always thought DJAX was overrated personally..and they've already found one better, Crowder..plus a first round pick from last year we're still waiting to see. I think they're doing the right thing letting them walk

I think DJAX is the single most underrated WR in the NFL and I don't think it's even close. Dude is talented as hell. DC was just too crowded with pass catchers.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garcon did fine within the Redskin passing system, but he was more of a over achiever then a talent. Jackson was just the opposite, a talent that under achieved. The best days for both are behind them. Redskins have Crowder who seems in sync with Cousin and a better talent then Garcon, they got Doctson, have to wait and see on him and his Achilles problem, but if he can get healthy, he got a high ceiling. The draft is full of promising WRs, think it's a good thing for the Redskins to restock with younger, faster, bigger and let's not forget cheaper WRs. I look at those two moving on as a opportunity for the receiving corp to improve.

While they likely do both have their best days behind them and the skins will probably still be ok with Doctson, Crowder, Reed, and Davis theyre getting a lot worse by losing those 2. I don't think either reached their full potential here due to a combination of too many weapons to throw to and a lack of downfield passing.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think DJAX is the single most underrated WR in the NFL and I don't think it's even close. Dude is talented as hell. DC was just too crowded with pass catchers.

You know I can agree with underrated because if you offered him in a trade, folks acted liked you insulted them. He wasn't that bad, just boom or bust and good luck guessing which it would be.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While they likely do both have their best days behind them and the skins will probably still be ok with Doctson, Crowder, Reed, and Davis theyre getting a lot worse by losing those 2. I don't think either reached their full potential here due to a combination of too many weapons to throw to and a lack of downfield passing.

Easy to get attached to players from the team you support and hard to see them move on. However, usually it works out just fine. Bet next year at this time you'll be A. oK with the receiving corp.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We obviously have a chasm if disagreement here..other than Brandin Cooks being the only guy in his league, he's easily the most overrated, one trick pony in my view. No big play, no score, always has been the case.

And this is a guy who has won me numerous games over the years, and KILLED my Cowboys numerous times, so it's not like I haven't tried to respect his ability

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We obviously have a chasm if disagreement here..other than Brandin Cooks being the only guy in his league, he's easily the most overrated, one trick pony in my view. No big play, no score, always has been the case.

And this is a guy who has won me numerous games over the years, and KILLED my Cowboys numerous times, so it's not like I haven't tried to respect his ability

This is why I think he's so underrated. Everybody thinks he's just a deep threat. Which to be fair even if he was he's still the best in the league at it and it's a super valuable skill but he's so much more than that. He really is an all around great reciever. Aside from not being a jump ball guy (obviously) he can do everything. He's lethal on crossers. Great on comebacks. Incredible ball tracking hands and run after catch ability. He can score from anywhere.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to say he'd be the best receiver on more than half the teams in the league.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, and, without changing my stance, I agree that he is all those things. :suds:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree