• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hurts my boys in Philly. Sucks.
not really, tomorrow night is the game that counts there. could have given some breathing room with a win, but the winner tomorrow is in the drivers seat for 3.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously? dude was so dramatic with every cavs made bucket like it was the end of the world, kind of shitty leadership from the top if that's what he always does. i've only been back in country for around a month, so i'm still mostly familiar with just watching sixers games, but i remember people giving Iggy shit for having bad body language on the court, that's terrible body language from a coach.
Shit body language with all the face palming and theatrical sighing.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit body language with all the face palming and theatrical sighing.
maybe he was auditioning for a spanish soap opera. if so, kudos to him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously? dude was so dramatic with every cavs made bucket like it was the end of the world, kind of shitty leadership from the top if that's what he always does. i've only been back in country for around a month, so i'm still mostly familiar with just watching sixers games, but i remember people giving Iggy shit for having bad body language on the court, that's terrible body language from a coach.

I was more talking about his facial expressions. He always looks very nervous and insecure to me. And I don't think that helps either.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was seriously as bad a choke job as you will see in the NBA right there.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fuck is up with the wiz coach, every time they showed him for the last five minutes, it's like he was expecting his team to lose and accepting it.
As a lot of people on the internet may be aware, not being very bright is a real problem.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers are in their natural state of ping-pong ball chasing to close the Season.

Bout to go down by 30.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see what Orlando does with Gordon.

Will they match a max offer?

I think they should.

But, that roster is a Shitshow.

So, who knows.

I'm thinking there could be a few surprise guys that can be had as a RFA ala KCP.

But, Jokic won't be one of them.

Gordon shouldn't.

But, Nurkic, Parker?

Depends on the number.

If we strike out on James and Randle walks, sign Gordon and PG and call it a day. I think Gordon fits in good on our roster better than Randle. Gordon is an athletic freak and could run all day with our roster.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we strike out on James and Randle walks, sign Gordon and PG and call it a day. I think Gordon fits in good on our roster better than Randle. Gordon is an athletic freak and could run all day with our roster.
Randle can't walk unless you let him.

Gordon has more star power because of his athleticism.

But, I don't know that he's actually better than Mr. Bully Ball.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle can't walk unless you let him.

Gordon has more star power because of his athleticism.

But, I don't know that he's actually better than Mr. Bully Ball.

Gordon has been a beast this season and he has more range than Randle. Both are in contract seasons so they both could come back down to earth but I like Gordon's fit on our roster better.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have said this a few times now. I know it is theoretically possible, but to do it they would have to find a trade partner willing to take Deng, and you won't like the cost. It would likely be something like a 1st and Kuzma. Deng's contract is that bad.

Lakers are going to have to choose between Randle and a 2nd max.

Oh, I agree that's the likely scenario. I think that's what it's going to come down to. I haven't been the one saying it. I've just presented what I've read and heard from others. There are just too many things that would have to fall perfectly in place for the Lakers to "have their cake and eat it too," so to speak.

I think the "things falling perfectly into place" option was used up for the entire league, for at least the next decade, when the Warriors were able to get KD. lol

The way I heard it explained, that scenario is the one that was most plausible to be able to keep him and still get 2 max guys. The theory was that Deng's contract would be expiring and therefore easier to trade. Or if the cap went up enough, they could possibly get away with stretching him, but if it doesn't, they're stuck.

The most likely scenario for keeping would be signing a max guy and a next tier guy. The way he's been playing, I'm just glad I'm not the one who has to make that decision.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win Nets, now when the Kings are forced to win against the Memphis Tanklies tomorrow they'll still have as many wins as Brooklyn.