• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,221.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly....considering the Cavs have not won in Miami since forever- maybe Miami....esp. because the Wiz seem to play better without gutless John Wall.

Milwaukee just does not seem to have enough offense to threaten the Cavs in my opinion--- if Milwaukee got hot from 3 they could make it interesting - or if Jabari Parker was healthy and balling--- but absent those things- i just dont see how Milwaukee scores enough points.

I'm gonna catch it for this.....

GLAD YOU'RE BACK, WIGGY.

I've played the part of villain in here over the course of the last few months but I can't troll like you.

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,221.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly....considering the Cavs have not won in Miami since forever- maybe Miami....esp. because the Wiz seem to play better without gutless John Wall.

Milwaukee just does not seem to have enough offense to threaten the Cavs in my opinion--- if Milwaukee got hot from 3 they could make it interesting - or if Jabari Parker was healthy and balling--- but absent those things- i just dont see how Milwaukee scores enough points.

Nance

Clarkson

Our leftovers.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it's a publicity stunt. At least not from the UFC side. Could totally be from Conor that just got out of hand. But the way it went down, there's going to be sanctions that happen. If Conor actually gets arrested, the gaming commission could revoke his fighting credentials. He's also not a US Citizen so there's other dilemmas there too.

He's going to be costing his teammate money because he was removed from the car. Rose was almost hit by something flying and she was shaken up. Michael Chiesa suffered serious cuts to his face.
I am so disgusted with this guy.

He has gone off the rails....COMPLETELY.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Barton is going to turn down a 4 year deal worth 42 million.

Wow.

As he should.

Have you seen his numbers? He is a plus athlete who am score in multiple ways, and although he didn't defend so well this year, he is capable of being a plus defender also.

Somebody going to pay this man.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,221.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he should.

Have you seen his numbers? He is a plus athlete who am score in multiple ways, and although he didn't defend so well this year, he is capable of being a plus defender also.

Somebody going to pay this man.

From what I remember......not a lot of teams have a ton of cash and there are some elite players available this summer ......

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nance

Our leftovers.
I heard one scout say of Larry Nance Jr that he is the only guy he has ever seen in the NBA who's only thought is "what can I do to help the team--- other guys are thinking about their points, or whats going on after the game-- Nance Jr's only thoughts are what can i do at this moment to give my team a better chance to win".

lol....dont worry-- we still got the brooklyn pick...

Ayton
Doncic
Bagley
Jackson
Bamba

all are easily better talents than anyone the Lakers have drafted in the last half decade +

and the next tier---Porter, Sexton, Bridges, Bridges, Trae Young- all arguably are as well....def Porter at the very least.

Nance Jr. and Clarkson wont be making any all star teams any time soon- that is for sure---- but if the Lakers dont get LeBron--- then they will have given up those guys for practically no reason. Those guys are exactly what the Cavs needed- young athletic guys that were hungry to win.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,221.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard one scout say of Larry Nance Jr that he is the only guy he has ever seen in the NBA who's only thought is "what can I do to help the team--- other guys are thinking about their points, or whats going on after the game-- Nance Jr's only thoughts are what can i do at this moment to give my team a better chance to win".

Ayton
Doncic
Bagley
Jackson
Bamba

all are easily better talents than anyone the Lakers have drafted in the last half decade +

and the next tier---Porter, Sexton, Bridges, Bridges, Trae Young- all arguably are as well....def Porter at the very least.

Nance Jr. and Clarkson wont be making any all star teams any time soon- that is for sure---- but if the Lakers dont get LeBron--- then they will have given up those guys for practically no reason. Those guys are exactly what the Cavs needed- young athletic guys that were hungry to win.

Wiggy with his classic spin.

What happens when James leaves?

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the curse of Wiggy Russ has struck Again !!!

Mr. Glass is out for the year for the Celtics

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy with his classic spin.

What happens when James leaves?

What if he doesn't leave?

What happens when Papa Ball's siting next to Jack Nicholson next season @ Staples Center & during timeouts Lonzo goes & talks to his dad instead of Luke Walton?

Will the Celtics be careful w/ Kyrie next year & wrap him in bubble wrap once he's cleared to play?

If you have 24 odds & ends on a table & 1 falls off what are you left w/ an odd or an end?

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Wiggy, I am leaving for Dublin, Ireland in three weeks. ..

Did you know that I have been there before ?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ayton
Doncic
Bagley
Jackson
Bamba

clearing a helluva Lotta cap space is a pretty good reason...

I see your input hasn't improved...

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a joke

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss - what are your thoughts on Lonzo Ball?

714.gif