• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his backcourt mate that goes on the back of a milk carton that I'm worried about.

Yep. DeRozan actually been solid starting with the 2016 2nd round vs Miami.

Lowry always go MIA and plays like a shit outside of a couple good games here and there.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ....Lmao....nvm....you don't want him now anyway because he took off his jersey, right?

* Patiently waits for video *

#Debunk'd

Ps. This sounds like bullshit.

Did he ever respond to any of us asking for the video or is he just acting like he don't see our messages

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be fine

I tend to agree. This "January Swoon" has been an annual event ever since Lebron returned to Cleveland. So far, they have managed to make the finals every year.

Having said that...this year feels different. There seems to be more of a divide in the team than in previous years. Plus, they aren't as good as they have been in previous years.

They are still the Eastern Conference champs until someone beats them, it just seems like it may be more likely that someone does this time.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it occurs to me that maaaaaaaaaaaybe I need to change my persona a tad bit.

I just got back from a 7:15 meeting at my kids school with the Principal.

My kid has in-school suspension for creating a hostile environment.

My husband dropped her off at school for the first time this year last week and one of the boys in her class said " I didn't know you were a beaner and a N-word ".

* He's Mexican *

My daughter responded with " I didn't know you were a dickless, asshole loser ".

The Principal was less than enthused when I laughed....lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My husband dropped her off at school for the first time this year last week and one of the boys in her class said " I didn't know you were a beaner and a N-word ".

* He's Mexican *

My daughter responded with " I didn't know you were a dickless, asshole loser ".

can't blame you for chucklin' on that one...:heh:

trust me, after raising MY 2 zebras i know what you must go through sometimes...

ignorance is an unfortunate part of life...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the players. Bitch about the refs and use language like this then wonder why they get ejected lol

Once Durant made it past half court, he screamed, "Why the f--- that's not a foul?" at official Brett Nansel and began to stare him down while on defense.

Durant on ejection: Ref was 'trying to get me'

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't blame you for chucklin' on that one...:heh:

trust me, after raising MY 2 zebras i know what you must go through sometimes...

ignorance is an unfortunate part of life...
Yeah, but I get the Principal's point to.

My kid was beaming.

That is encouraging bad behavior.

I don't want to raise professional victims.

But, she has to be smarter than to say that out loud in front of the lunch lady.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ....Lmao....nvm....you don't want him now anyway because he took off his jersey, right?

* Patiently waits for video *

#Debunk'd

Ps. This sounds like bullshit.

Sam Amick on LeBron James’ future: “I don’t know where he goes, but with the mood of the moment – for a lot of obvious reasons – I’m leaning toward him leaving. I understand people who say that the [best way] to stay in the Finals every year is staying in Cleveland because of the East, but Boston and Toronto are legit so I think that narrative is a little outdated at this point. If he stays in Cleveland, I don’t think there’s any guarantee whatsoever that he’s getting back to the Finals. The days of surrounding LeBron with some halfway-capable players and he’ll take them to the Finals are gone. I think the relationship stuff is also a major factor. I talked about Dan Gilbert a bit earlier and the reality that doesn’t get talked about enough is that, from my understanding, LeBron and Dan mended fences enough to get to this point where they wo
On Sam hearing that LeBron looking at a school in LA was a huge misunderstanding. Sam Amick: “Someone I really trust told me that the school subplot – that LeBron and his wife were already looking for a school in Los Angeles for their kids – was a complete misunderstanding. Maybe it’s not the case. But they said that he was shooting a commercial near that school and said, ‘I want to take a breather and get some shots in. Where is there a court near here?’ And he wound up shooting hoops at the school and then afterward, they were just poking around before going back to the commercial shoot. But they said he was shooting a commercial right nearby and that’s the only reason he was in the neighborhood. But who knows?”

1-I don't know what you're talking about. :lol:

2-James is gone. His recent quotes are clear he isn't going to be there. That's why they shouldn't be trying to trade the draft pick or IT. Or even Love. With IT, Love, and that draft pick they still could be a playoff team in the EC. But, with IT causing drama......Love almost has to be traded.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-I don't know what you're talking about. :lol:

2-James is gone. His recent quotes are clear he isn't going to be there. That's why they shouldn't be trying to trade the draft pick or IT. Or even Love. With IT, Love, and that draft pick they still could be a playoff team in the EC. But, with IT causing drama......Love almost has to be traded.
Agree.

But, didn't you say the Lakers were his destination because he is buying a house and enrolling his kids?

I distinctly remember the conversation because I pointed out that you said the same about Howard.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

But, didn't you say the Lakers were his destination because he is buying a house and enrolling his kids?

I distinctly remember the conversation because I pointed out that you said the same about Howard.

Yep.

We shall see if time vindicates.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* He's Mexican *

I'm convinced that schools in this country are going to hell. I went to a pre-dominantly black and hispanic middle school. I remember I got jumped by 3 black kids (I was in the 6th grade) for simply being white; I got suspended for 10 days.

In 7th grade, one person was starting shit with me and some other kid. While I was eating lunch, this kid jumped me from behind. The 3rd person who was instigating it between me and the other guy was used as a witness making shit up that I said. I got 5 days in-door suspension.

*At this point, my mom said that conflicts are just going to come my way while at this school until I'm done with middle school. Just do what you got to do*

I served one more suspension for fighting - this one was worth it since it was one-on-one.

Principals are generally cucks, and your kid sounds like he's being brought up right. Don't change a thing.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma is really good. Latest desire is to just sign 1 max FA (possibly a center) and just let the kids keep learning together. Maybe, a veteran PG to backup Ball. Maybe a combo guard who can get 25-30mpg as the 6th man.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma is really good. Latest desire is to just sign 1 max FA (possibly a center) and just let the kids keep learning together. Maybe, a veteran PG to backup Ball. Maybe a combo guard who can get 25-30mpg as the 6th man.
Seriously, he's really, REALLY good.

I love watching him play.