• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is done unless they make a move. Their ceiling is the 2nd round with this current roster

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This free throw shooting is gonna kill me before the season is over.

Having said that:

The Lakers are clearly the best team in the Eastern Conference.

Lakers fer Eastern Conference Champz!! :yes:

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is done unless they make a move. Their ceiling is the 2nd round with this current roster

I think Boston could sneak into the ECF. But as of right now, I don't see them in the Finals. Outside of Cleveland, who in the East could take out the Celtics in a best of 7? I don't trust Toronto in the playoffs.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ....Lmao....nvm....you don't want him now anyway because he took off his jersey, right?

* Patiently waits for video *

#Debunk'd

Ps. This sounds like bullshit.

Sam Amick on LeBron James’ future: “I don’t know where he goes, but with the mood of the moment – for a lot of obvious reasons – I’m leaning toward him leaving. I understand people who say that the [best way] to stay in the Finals every year is staying in Cleveland because of the East, but Boston and Toronto are legit so I think that narrative is a little outdated at this point. If he stays in Cleveland, I don’t think there’s any guarantee whatsoever that he’s getting back to the Finals. The days of surrounding LeBron with some halfway-capable players and he’ll take them to the Finals are gone. I think the relationship stuff is also a major factor. I talked about Dan Gilbert a bit earlier and the reality that doesn’t get talked about enough is that, from my understanding, LeBron and Dan mended fences enough to get to this point where they wo
On Sam hearing that LeBron looking at a school in LA was a huge misunderstanding. Sam Amick: “Someone I really trust told me that the school subplot – that LeBron and his wife were already looking for a school in Los Angeles for their kids – was a complete misunderstanding. Maybe it’s not the case. But they said that he was shooting a commercial near that school and said, ‘I want to take a breather and get some shots in. Where is there a court near here?’ And he wound up shooting hoops at the school and then afterward, they were just poking around before going back to the commercial shoot. But they said he was shooting a commercial right nearby and that’s the only reason he was in the neighborhood. But who knows?”

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have plenty of time to turn it around in theory but when Boston made their pickups......I said it would be the Celtics.
Bet?

I don't think the Cavs make it either.

But, you take the Celtics, I will take the Cavs just so we can get your streak to 100% WRONG and you can shut up about this one thing in 1000 you got right.

5k.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Boston could sneak into the ECF. But as of right now, I don't see them in the Finals. Outside of Cleveland, who in the East could take out the Celtics in a best of 7? I don't trust Toronto in the playoffs.

Same. The only thing that gives me some hope for Toronto is DeRozan now shooting the 3 ball.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics look like the best Team.

But, they got some warts too.

They are on a 4 game losing streak themselves.

I just can't with Toronto and wouldn't touch the Wiz with a ten foot pole.

We don't know what the Cavs are doing at the deadline. But, it won't be enough for a Chip.

One of those two will make it to the Finals and get cooked.