• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Bortles is trash. They clearly had no trust in him. His limitations were pretty obvious in the 2nd half yesterday. Coaching staff had no faith in him. Once those little check downs to his running backs, full back, & tight ends got shut down then he couldn't do shit.

Ding ding ding

You get it. I'm convinced that the Jags could win a super bowl if they could sign Brees in the offseason (highly doubt it) or to an even lesser extent - Eli Manning (depending on how much he has left in the tank). I'm taking a QB within the first 3 rounds if I'm the Jags.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

If they are tray my to get a top 2 pick.

Cavs aren't trying to deal Love.

They think someone is going to take trash ass Thompson.

Love ain't going anywhere. Lebron's not trading all-stars who are disgruntled off of his team that helps spread the court for him. Love's the 2nd best player on that team - and that's fully aware that IT's on the team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding ding ding

You get it. I'm convinced that the Jags could win a super bowl if they could sign Brees in the offseason (highly doubt it) or to an even lesser extent - Eli Manning (depending on how much he has left in the tank). I'm taking a QB within the first 3 rounds if I'm the Jags.

They should go after Cousins. Nothing special but is a top 15 QB and not close to retiring as Brees & Eli are

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deandre Jordan needs to play 2 more games and he will be Mr. Clippers.

Most games played by any player wearing the mark of the beast.

So, I thoroughly expect him to be traded after his next game.

Because, Clippers...

...and who really wants to be remembered for that.

Ps. Update your feed.

Somebody posted that last week.

It was posted on Yahoo 2 days ago.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should go after Cousins. Nothing special but is a top 15 QB and not close to retiring as Brees & Eli are

Forgot about him as well. Take a bit of a discount (18-20 mil) and have a chance to win super bowl(s).

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags' offense was horrid in the 2nd half. You know why? Because they're limited at QB.

Name the QBs that are starting in the NFL that Bortles is better than. You'll find out that you can't even name 5, which means he isn't average; he's trash.
I can't wait to see it.

Great freaking cast.

Lupita, Bassett, Forrest Whitaker, Michael B , Boseman, Danai, Martin Freeman * not Morgan*....

I love Andy Serkis too.

Most people don't realize he's been in some of the biggest movies of the last decade because it's been mostly motion capture.

But, shit....

Smeagel/Gollum Lord of the Rings, Caeser Planet of the Apes, Snoke Star Wars, Baloo the Jungle Book and now Ulyses Klaw....

He was awesome in 13 Going on 30 too.

Puuuuuuurtty good resume.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot about him as well. Take a bit of a discount (18-20 mil) and have a chance to win super bowl(s).

the Chiefs are about to let Smith go. maybe him...?

course i've heard tell although not reliably, that he might wind up with the Donkos...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see it.

Great freaking cast.

Lupita, Bassett, Forrest Whitaker, Michael B , Boseman, Danai, Martin Freeman * not Morgan*....

I love Andy Serkis too.

Most people don't realize he's been in some of the biggest movies of the last decade because it's been mostly motion capture.

But, shit....

Smeagel/Gollum Lord of the Rings, Caeser Planet of the Apes, Snoke Star Wars, Baloo the Jungle Book and now Ulyses Klaw....

He was awesome in 13 Going on 30 too.

Puuuuuuurtty good resume.

think you might've maybe quoted the wrong guy, but spot-on nonetheless...:D

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Chiefs are about to let Smith go. maybe him...?

course i've heard tell although not reliably, that he might wind up with the Donkos...

Yeah, he's a weird one. He's better than Bortles. But something about him when late November and on rolls around.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's a weird one. He's better than Bortles. But something about him when late November and on rolls around.

True but I still think they win that game with Smith at QB. Heck with what I saw from Foles last night, they win that game with Foles starting.

It is hilarious how little trust they have in Bortles. They basically limit him to 5 yard passes and depends on the receiver to get some nice YAC to make his numbers look nice.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just posted about Tony in the other thread.

Agree the Spurs should go after Kemba or Hill.

The fact that Pop has officially named Murray the permanent starter says Parker is pretty cooked.

Dejounte is going to be good. But, he's not ready yet.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing:
Indiana Pacers vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Score and Stats - January 21, 2018 Gametracker
#builtnotbought :yahoo:

I'm so sorry dude, but the shit-ass Lakers didn't provide enough of challenge for us on Friday like the Spurs did tonight, so much so that our guys didn't take the game seriously the other night.

I can honestly tell you with a straight face that we won't ever shoot 2-for-25 from three-point range ever again. Ever.

Lakers blow.

lol

You say the Lakers didn't provide enough of a challenge. You do realize that the objective in basketball is to score more points than the opponent....right?

Just in case you don't here is how it works:

In basketball, when you manage to make the ball go through the appropriate hoop (that's the round thing at either end of the floor with the net hanging from it) you get points. Most shots are worth 2 points. However, if you shoot from beyond that arc that you can see painted on the floor, you get 3 points. Free throws, which are shot from the line that is 15 feet directly in front of the basket,are worth 1 point each.

Now, the object of the game is to make the ball go through the hoop more times than your opponent, thus allowing your team to score more points than the opponent.

Because the Lakers scored 13 more points than the Pacers...they won the game and the Pacers, therefore, lost the game.

This means that the Pacers did not provide enough of a challenge for the Lakers.

I hope that clears things up for you and saves you further embarrassment.

For those who may not like me teaching cane about how this all works. Don't worry, I am confident that he will find other ways to embarrass himself that are just as entertaining.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what we've been dealing with on the Giants board @trojanfan12 ?

As a Dodgers fan, I normally have little to no empathy for Giants fans.

However, I think I can speak for Dodgers fans everywhere when I say thoughts and prayers to you Giants fans.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers beat down the Knicks......LOL.

Clarkson with 29 points and 10 assists while Randle had 27 points and 12 rebounds.

Here's to Randle and Clarkson continuing to raise that trade value. lol

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Dodgers fan, I normally have little to no empathy for Giants fans.

However, I think I can speak for Dodgers fans everywhere when I say thoughts and prayers to you Giants fans.

Actually the problem got solved when we had him banned. But you can see why.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with the lame excuses. Your team got their ass whooped against a team who didn't have 3 of their top 5 players. End of story.

LMAO at "our guys didn't take the game seriously"

GTFOH with that BS.

Yet, our same exact damn lineup was good enough to end the Spurs' 14-game home winning streak.

But then again, I could understand quite well as to why the Laker divas are still pumping their chests over a meaningless, fluky regular season game from multiple nights ago.

It is the highlight of their whole damn season, after all.