• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

No I didn't. :heh:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way these fires are burning out here i'll welcome him to his new home...:angel:

(in other words, fool BETTER have fire insurance)...
Those live pics on FB are terrible. Sad thing is they barely get any rain in So-Cal. My thoughts & prayers to all in harms way.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @bksballer89 it's not the same Rockets team we are used to:

All Of A Sudden, The Rockets Are Dominant On Defense, Too

Money quote: "But a quarter of the way through the season, that question is no longer up for debate: Houston’s defense is elite, and it could finally make the Rockets balanced enough to challenge Golden State."
Why, because they've beat them once so far? And had KD's shot been released just a mili second sooner they don't win. We've also seen a pattern of Harden disappearing on the big stage in crucial moments. Let's wait & see how they look in May, and if they make it to June.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the article? The defensive improvement is not just the same guys playing above their heads. They added Paul, Mbah a Moute, and PJ Tucker.

They are off to their 3rd best start in franchise history, best since 1996. We don't know how any of this will turn out but you sound like someone who just makes assumptions based on the past and doesn't see what's happening now.
Well if one is making judgments based on HISTORY then that's not assuming. Those things have actually happened. And it's pretty normal to use those facts as a scale of judgment. On the flip side your stance could be viewed as being too quick to believe fools gold.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dammit Meeca it's the weekend! Couldn't you find a better gif than that of women wearing a little less clothes? I'm not saying naked but shit it looks like 1 of them is wearing earrings.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where the Hell's THIS Lakers team been...?

side note: STILL giving the ball away too damn much...:L
Lonzo was great on that last play that opened up Ingram for the winning shot. He drove to the rim & made the defense collapse. THAT is the way Lonzo has to play all the time!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe part of the problem is PG himself :noidea:
IMO PG has been the most consistent - and playing TEAM ball. Would you like to guess who's up to his old habits of ISO ball in the last 5 minutes or so of games?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo was great on that last play that opened up Ingram for the winning shot. He drove to the rim & made the defense collapse. THAT is the way Lonzo has to play all the time!

According to Lonzo, that play was also part of his learning process. He had the ball and a wide open look with 7 seconds left.

He said that earlier in the season, he would have shot the ball. Instead, he held up and used the time on the clock to set Ingram up for a better shot that left no real chance for the Sixers to score.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Lonzo, that play was also part of his learning process. He had the ball and a wide open look with 7 seconds left.

He said that earlier in the season, he would have shot the ball. Instead, he held up and used the time on the clock to set Ingram up for a better shot that left no real chance for the Sixers to score.
That's making the better basketball play & IMO a winning mentality. Hopefully he keeps it up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It probably doesn't.

I honestly laugh at all the "alpha" talk. Many on here post about so and so not being an alpha like it is a bad thing. Yes, there have been a few dominating alpha males who have been transcendent players, but there have also been many who were bad teammates.

You don't have to be an "alpha" to be great, but too many alphas can absolutely hurt chemistry.

Getting minutes may help Okafor regain some value, but he's a terrible fit for the Nets. The Nets are playing very uptempo and just traded for a plodding center who's strength is a post game that slows everything down to a crawl. There's a reason why Okafor only cost a bag of chips from the Sixers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi Leonard making his season debut against Phoenix on Saturday night, apparently. That's the plan as of yesterday.

Boston dodged a bullet. :thumb:

Glad to hear he's back on the court.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit Meeca it's the weekend! Couldn't you find a better gif than that of women wearing a little less clothes? I'm not saying naked but shit it looks like 1 of them is wearing earrings.
That bitch.

That is a flagrant violation of the company dress code.