• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP to the heat season

Dude, I have to look back on that win against the Lakers with fondness cause it's likely the last one we will get in 2017 or with Lou/Deandre on the roster.

No point n bringing Milos back if he doesn't have anyone to throw the ball to.

Fuck Gallo and his broken ass muscle.

* I am aware there is no such thing *

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something flying under the radar is that after slowly disappearing the last couple seasons, the defensive put-me-on-whoever-their-best-player-is LeBron seems to be back.

From Porzingis to Kemba to Blake, LeBron has not only been taking on the best player down the stretch but doing a great job at it. Doesn't seem to matter whether its a PG or a C or anyone in between.

Last night Schroeder torched the Cavs in the 1st half. Lue benched Calderon for Green and made Lebron the PG for the 2nd half and put him on Schroeder. He shut him down and it was the difference in the Cavs regaining the lead and taking control of the game.
Nice block....

Looked like old lockdown Bron for sure.

But, I thought that would be Crowders role.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...And cue the excuses for internet gangster coward @Heatles84 for losing his bet. And he was heavily favored heading into the year. Vegas had the Heat projected at 42 wins and the Pacers at 30.:L
Your vagina must be releasing a torrent of blood this morning.

Go grab a pad, some Motrin and a huge glass of shut the fuck up you fucking ass clown.

Your Self-righteous indignation shtick has run it's course.

Go back and disappear into the ether.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping LBJ doesn't go to LA. I have been a fan for a long time & would hate to have to stop routing for them.

I hope he does come. I don't like the guy, but I didn't like Kobe either. For me, I'm a Lakers fan no matter who plays for them. If a player can help them win, then I'm good with him on the team. Players eventually leave, but the franchise remains.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he does come. I don't like the guy, but I didn't like Kobe either. For me, I'm a Lakers fan no matter who plays for them. If a player can help them win, then I'm good with him on the team. Players eventually leave, but the franchise remains.
No doubt you're better than me. Because, if he becomes a Laker I'm officially off that wagon.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice block....

Looked like old lockdown Bron for sure.

But, I thought that would be Crowders role.
It is Crowders Job. My guess is LBJ will only show flashes here & there.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your vagina must be releasing a torrent of blood this morning.

Go grab a pad, some Motrin and a huge glass of shut the fuck up you fucking ass clown.

Your Self-righteous indignation shtick has run it's course.

Go back and disappear into the ether.
:exes:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt you're better than me. Because, if he becomes a Laker I'm officially off that wagon.

lol I don't know about better. I've been a Lakers fan since 1970. I'm too old and set in my ways to change now.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Austin should be expecting a call....

Be smarter, play better or expect to get taunted.

You can't tell people to shut the Fuck up on camera.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I don't know about better. I've been a Lakers fan since 1970. I'm too old and set in my ways to change now.
Short of Hitler and Charles Manson, anyone that could help steer my LA Titanic's from the bottom of the ocean would be a welcome addition.

Hell, outside of Draymond and Smart, there was nobody that I despised more than Beverley.

Didn't end well. But, I cheered for him in game one.

Name on the front of the Jersey, not the one on the back.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I think at some point a lot of people are set in their ways. I just don't like LBJ for a number of reasons that I'm not going to hash over & over. On the flip side I just happen to like Kobe. Go figure. :D

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you're not a real fan

Meh, I don't know about that. I think there are "last straw" occurrences that can cause a fan to change their team. I was a die-hard Rams fan from the time I was 8 years old to when that snake eating demon bitch from hell stole them and to took them to St. Louis (Not bitter though lol).

For me, after years of watching her and John Shaw slowly dismantle and ruin the team while hoping that somehow they would be able to stay, I was done.

For LAD, her final straw would appear to be the Lakers getting Lebron. Considering the losing that we've seen over the past 4 or 5 seasons and the number of bandwagon fans that will jump on board with the addition of Lebron...maybe LAD is to be commended for sticking to her principles? :noidea:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Austin should be expecting a call....

Be smarter, play better or expect to get taunted.

You can't tell people to shut the Fuck up on camera.

:clap:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short of Hitler and Charles Manson, anyone that could help steer my LA Titanic's from the bottom of the ocean would be a welcome addition.

Hell, outside of Draymond and Smart, there was nobody that I despised more than Beverley.

Didn't end well. But, I cheered for him in game one.

Name on the front of the Jersey, not the one on the back.
Yea.....no, not for me. I just can't. :nono:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I think at some point a lot of people are set in their ways. I just don't like LBJ for a number of reasons that I'm not going to hash over & over. On the flip side I just happen to like Kobe. Go figure. :D

Oh believe me, I'm no Lebron fan. Never will be. But, like Kobe, I will pull for him as long as he wears the Lakers uni. I will also criticize him when he does stupid shit like I did Kobe too, while still enjoying the winning that will hopefully come with him being on the team.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't know about that. I think there are "last straw" occurrences that can cause a fan to change their team. I was a die-hard Rams fan from the time I was 8 years old to when that snake eating demon bitch from hell stole them and to took them to St. Louis (Not bitter though lol).

For me, after years of watching her and John Shaw slowly dismantle and ruin the team while hoping that somehow they would be able to stay, I was done.

For LAD, her final straw would appear to be the Lakers getting Lebron. Considering the losing that we've seen over the past 4 or 5 seasons and the number of bandwagon fans that will jump on board with the addition of Lebron...maybe LAD is to be commended for sticking to her principles? :noidea:
Hey now! :suds:

But honestly, bks only interacts with me when he has the opportunity to be snarky. I can recognize it now so am not bothered by it in the least. :nono:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh believe me, I'm no Lebron fan. Never will be. But, like Kobe, I will pull for him as long as he wears the Lakers uni. I will also criticize him when he does stupid shit like I did Kobe too, while still enjoying the winning that will hopefully come with him being on the team.

I miss criticizing Kobe. But now I have Kyrie to talk shit about instead. Oddly enough though it's always a little funner when the player I'm talking shit about wears the Purple & Gold. Go figure.