• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he does come. I don't like the guy, but I didn't like Kobe either. For me, I'm a Lakers fan no matter who plays for them. If a player can help them win, then I'm good with him on the team. Players eventually leave, but the franchise remains.

Rooting for laundry, not that there's anything wrong with that

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for laundry, not that there's anything wrong with that
Better than rooting for cash considerations :noidea:.

* see Jordan Bell

#WhenAJokeTakesOnALifeOfItsOwn

The Portland Trail Blazers traded Tim Quarterman to the Houston Rockets for cash considerations in a deal that nobody would be talking about if not for the Blazers’ brilliant response to it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lBYwEDm.gif
Amazing what lifting a few weights can do.

* and a personal chef *

That Pillsbury doughboy turned into Star lord.

tumblr_n3wbto7Ihn1ttinz0o1_500.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't know about that. I think there are "last straw" occurrences that can cause a fan to change their team. I was a die-hard Rams fan from the time I was 8 years old to when that snake eating demon bitch from hell stole them and to took them to St. Louis (Not bitter though lol).

For me, after years of watching her and John Shaw slowly dismantle and ruin the team while hoping that somehow they would be able to stay, I was done.

For LAD, her final straw would appear to be the Lakers getting Lebron. Considering the losing that we've seen over the past 4 or 5 seasons and the number of bandwagon fans that will jump on board with the addition of Lebron...maybe LAD is to be commended for sticking to her principles? :noidea:

To this point, I am a huge Redskin fan.

If the Skins allow Kirk Cousins to walk away this off season and they keep Bruce Allen to run the organization, that may well be the last straw for me. I won't pick a new team, but I will at least take a break rooting for the shit show organization they have become.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To this point, I am a huge Redskin fan.

If the Skins allow Kirk Cousins to walk away this off season and they keep Bruce Allen to run the organization, that may well be the last straw for me. I won't pick a new team, but I will at least take a break rooting for the shit show organization they have become.

Speaking of the Redskins if they let Captain Kirk walk away what QB out there is better than him?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Redskins if they let Captain Kirk walk away what QB out there is better than him?

Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, and a couple more.

Oh wait, you meant QBs that are AVAILABLE. I missed that part. Pretty sure that is the piece that Bruce Allen doesn't get either. Cousins walks, and the best case will be a guy like Sam Bradford.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All y'all need to shut the hell up. Some of us trying to enjoy a good high. :smokin:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh wait, you meant QBs that are AVAILABLE. I missed that part. Pretty sure that is the piece that Bruce Allen doesn't get either. Cousins walks, and the best case will be a guy like Sam Bradford.

I think the Redskins would be foolish to let Cousins get away.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear Tim Tebow is available. :dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All y'all need to shut the hell up. Some of us trying to enjoy a good high. :smokin:

Well I'm already stoned.:yes: Ate a couple edibles this morning & got some Bubba Kush for my vape pen.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm already stoned.:yes: Ate a couple edibles this morning & got some Bubba Kush for my vape pen.

Just recently got into the vape pen thing. Kinda liking it. Not as harsh as the flower. I think I may be weaning myself off the flower.

Not really a fan of edibles. I can't seem to get the amounts right. So, it either has little to no effect on me, or I end up too stoned to move. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just recently got into the vape pen thing. Kinda liking it. Not as harsh as the flower. I think I may be weaning myself off the flower.

Not really a fan of edibles. I can't seem to get the amounts right. So, it either has little to no effect on me, or I end up too stoned to move. lol

Yeah I started getting tired of the flower this past summer. I told myself for years I'd never get a vape pen & now I wish I would have done it a long time ago. As far as the edible, they can be tricky. Everyone's different. If you're interested in them I suggest starting w/ 5 or 10 mg dosages & work your way up the mg ladder if necessary. My favorite is sour gummy bears, been using them for a couple of years now. They come in 10 twenty mg candies.