• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the Warriors would have won, but it would substituting one versus one. The Cavs fans are indicating that the loss of the other players to add KD makes the Warriors worse. While I don't agree, I understand their logic here.

I wouldnt exactly say worse bc we dont actually know. But we can only good by the past and the depth is the key at least in the regular season. I think we can all agree it wont matter as much in the playoffs. I still think people are undervaluing the depth regardless but I also can see with KD it changes everything. Pachulia will have to do less than Bogut. It will be fun seeing it all play out though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man. Read my post again. I am talking about the Warriors defense.

Then it's what I thought. Pachulia and West arent more versatile defensively than Bogut and Ezeli defensively. Rookies could have an impact and KD though. West is solid but Zaza will be the key, maybe I am undervaluing him idk

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt exactly say worse bc we dont actually know. But we can only good by the past and the depth is the key at least in the regular season. I think we can all agree it wont matter as much in the playoffs. I still think people are undervaluing the depth regardless but I also can see with KD it changes everything. Pachulia will have to do less than Bogut. It will be fun seeing it all play out though.

Yep bogut does hurt defensively i think

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the logo love patrick mccaw. Im usually really confident in any player he likes really

I was really hoping for the Lakers to get him. When it was announced that the pick had been sold, my hopes got up for a second....then it was announced he was going to the Warriors.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be surprised if Chandler is bought out in Phoenix. If he makes it over to Oakland.....man.

Would be insane. We would have our bogut replacement defensively. Still not as good as bogut but still..

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: larry sanders has been working out for teams in california and is looking at a possible comeback.

Hmm

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAvs knew how to take a punch and punch back.....Warriors never really encountered much adversity and didnt know how to do it against a team that had some mental toughness.

Err...

They got by an OKC team that was up 3-1. Quit trying so hard to talk up the Cavs...:pound:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it's what I thought. Pachulia and West arent more versatile defensively than Bogut and Ezeli defensively. Rookies could have an impact and KD though. West is solid but Zaza will be the key, maybe I am undervaluing him idk

Overall defensively Bogut was great for the Warriors. However, I am assuming that there are only 2 teams capable of challenging the Warriors in a series. 1 of those is Cleveland, and Bogut does not match up well with them.

West is much better equipped to switch in pick and roll than any big the Warriors had on their roster last year. For that reason, their defense will be much better suited to guard the Cavs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid ass mofo's on FB have lost it....saying the W's are gonna go 77-5.

:pound:

What a bunch of dumbasses. That's why I don't do Facebook. Too many stupid people.

Anyone who knows anything about basketball knows they're going 82-0.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: larry sanders has been working out for teams in california and is looking at a possible comeback.

Hmm

I met Larry Sanders when he was in college. He is a good guy, but did not seem even remotely interested in basketball. Maybe he needs the money now and will put in the effort. Signing him to a min deal could be well worth it, but man I would hate to be the team who signs him to anything remotely close to long term. Just ask the Bucks about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.