• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

"I don't care what LeBron said," Ball said. "He talking about he warned me. He warned me for what? What is a warning going to do? Nothing."

Ball also referred to James as "touchy" a day after the four-time NBA MVP told ESPN that Ball's invocation of James' family is "a problem now."

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they all address fundamentally the same question

if resting guys isnt okay- why is shutting guys down for the season okay?

arent they paid to do a job? what- they dont havea duty to put the best team on the court?

fundamentally its the same damn thing.--- you are right htough- should have quoted them all in the same post instead of 3 separate.

Once again you win the "WiggyRuss Stupid Post of the Day Award."

You've won it so many times, it's now named after you.

Congrats. :clap:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you cant say the Cavs cant sit there guys becuase of the integrity of the game while saying the Lakers can sit their guys. That is hypocrisy at its finest.

It's not even the tiniest bit hypocritical.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

"I don't care what LeBron said," Ball said. "He talking about he warned me. He warned me for what? What is a warning going to do? Nothing."

Ball also referred to James as "touchy" a day after the four-time NBA MVP told ESPN that Ball's invocation of James' family is "a problem now."
Lord, this clown doesn't know when to quit.

When these two cross paths....

tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

Reactions: TJL

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to watch the Greek Freak tonight, he's gonna dominate the Kings.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you win the "WiggyRuss Stupid Post of the Day Award."

You've won it so many times, it's now named after you.

Congrats. :clap:
not surprised- no refuting- no explanation of why its different- just insults--- if nothing else- you are consistent!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng and Mozgov were paid to play 82 games- and give the Lakers a better chance to win-- why arent they playing?

because- even though it doesnt help them THAT night- its whats best for their overall team going forward. Same exact thing as the Cavs and LeBron.

NO team has a duty to try and win every night without figuring how it plays into their long term goals.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are doing a mock draft for Today's episode of " Lavar Ball needs to stfu".

• On comparisons of Lonzo to Johnson, Ball said: "Lonzo is more athletic than Magic, blocks more shots, and makes more steals. ... Lonzo is Magic with a jump shot."

• He won't be going to the Lakers

• On comparisons of Lonzo to Kidd, Ball said: "The way you compare him to Kidd is, he likes to pass and Kidd and Zo are light-skinned. But [Lonzo] is taller and longer, and he's got a better jump shot than Kidd. He's more athletic in how he jumps and catches lobs back door."
He won't be going to the Bucks.

• On his sons' upside, Ball said: "Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time, but all three of my boys can go down as the greatest player ever. Lonzo is better than what Michael Jordan was doing in high school, and he's better than what Michael Jordan was doing in college. ... He's only 19. He's got to get past Jordan's six titles and get to seven to be the greatest player ever, and I think he can do it."

He won't be going to the Bees.

Congrats on sentencing your kid to hard time with the Nuggets or Knicks and lmfao @ he and Kidd being light skinned.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins at #1 in a 2010 re-do makes sense to me. Guy is such a great talent despite his personality.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins at #1 in a 2010 re-do makes sense to me. Guy is such a great talent despite his personality.
I'd take Wall or PG ahead of him, the talent is unquestionable but the attitude brings him down some.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are doing a mock draft for Today's episode of " Lavar Ball needs to stfu".

• On comparisons of Lonzo to Johnson, Ball said: "Lonzo is more athletic than Magic, blocks more shots, and makes more steals. ... Lonzo is Magic with a jump shot."

• He won't be going to the Lakers

• On comparisons of Lonzo to Kidd, Ball said: "The way you compare him to Kidd is, he likes to pass and Kidd and Zo are light-skinned. But [Lonzo] is taller and longer, and he's got a better jump shot than Kidd. He's more athletic in how he jumps and catches lobs back door."
He won't be going to the Bucks.

• On his sons' upside, Ball said: "Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time, but all three of my boys can go down as the greatest player ever. Lonzo is better than what Michael Jordan was doing in high school, and he's better than what Michael Jordan was doing in college. ... He's only 19. He's got to get past Jordan's six titles and get to seven to be the greatest player ever, and I think he can do it."

He won't be going to the Bees.

Congrats on sentencing your kid to hard time with the Nuggets or Knicks and lmfao @ he and Kidd being light skinned.
idjut.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see...lebron agrees:

i

Dave McMenaminESPN Staff Writer
The rest discussion followed the Cavs again Wednesday in Denver and LeBron James, who made sure to tell a visiting reporter that he would indeed be playing Wednesday night in emphatic fashion, added another point to his argument that he receives undue attention when he rests compared to the rest of the league. "It's never a discussion when a team decides to shut their players down when they feel like they can't make the playoffs," James said, referring to the Los Angeles Lakers taking Timofey Mozgov and Luol Deng out of the rotation for the final month of the season.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not surprised- no refuting- no explanation of why its different- just insults--- if nothing else- you are consistent!

There's no need to explain. It's already been explained multiple times. The fact that you're too stupid to grasp it, doesn't mean it hasn't been explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.