• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"team of destiny"...:rolleyes2:

#passthepeptobismol

Drink up, My Friend...lol
th

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Lebron groupie.

But, I marvel at what this guy has achieved, considering his beginnings.

Many a player from the hood has made millions. How many still have it?

Many have taken their friends out of the ghetto, buying houses and cars. Only to watch them all walk away when the money is gone.

But, how many have built empires and put their people in a position to carry themselves, while he's on the court, and after his playing days are gone? Giving people money is nice. Giving them sustainability is genius.

He's a fucking cry baby and a diva. But, he has surrounded himself with the right people and is a savvy businessman.

Yep, he started out like this

b85419929ca5466abf6f874adaf1a6dd.jpg

And now his Net Worth is 275 million

LeBron James

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point he is hurting his kids draft stock.

I gotta think if you have him ranked similar to other prospects- and both are on the board- you take the guy without the insane dad that will bring a bunch of baggage.

I mean- i cant imagine what this guy might say if he doesnt agree with how his son is being played, how many minutes, at what position. etc...

imagine being a GM and having to answer questions about a 20 year old players dad lobbying for him to get more playing time or something , lol...woudlnt you rather just not have to deal with it and take a guy with less baggage?
He has fucked his kid into being a Knick.

Congrats

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The U def. had a more talented team that year- but talent doesnt always win.

The Bucks team from 2 years ago was prob the most talented bucks team i have ever seen- and one of the most talented in college football history and they didnt win it all....it happens.

i mean- shit like at that class ALREADY--- Bosa is amazing, Elliot is amazing, Thomas is amazing---- Decker and Eli Apple stepped in as immediate above....Von Bell, Darron Lee, Washington all look like they will be long time NFL players....but they blew that shit against MSU....sucks.

Where Ohio State's insane rookie class ranks all time

I think he's saying that the call fucked the game, without that call I don't think anyone would be up in arms.

That Miami team is in the top 5 most talented teams ever, and their team the year before is bar none the best college football team (talent wise), of all time.

They did that shit with Larry Coker, possibly the worst national championship winning head coach in the history of college football, dude was a massive can.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sympathize with these fans at these games - I really do... but doesn't the team owe more loyalty to their city and season ticket holders than they do to a handful of families showing up at an away game?

No. They owe it to the game and the league to play every game they are healthy enough to play. They are being paid millions of dollars and get plenty of rest without these rest games. If a player wants to take a game off for rest, or the team wants him to, then sit out a home game that isn't being televised nationally.

Reggie Miller just made a great point on Dan Patrick. When the big 3 sat out vs. the Clippers, they weren't at the end of a long road trip, they had the day off before the game, were staying in LA that night and the 2nd game was a game the Cavs could have won without the big 3 or at least without Lebron. No reason for it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 ppg on 56% from the field and 42% from 3, that's unprecedented in college, he's going top 3 even if his dad fucks every GM in the leagues daughter.
Just not to the Lakers.

They can't, and wont, have this shit.

Mutherfucker lives around the corner from Chino Hills High, 45mins from Staple Center, which is less than 15 miles from UCLA.

He'd be trolling Basketball programs 24hrs a day.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not to the Lakers.

They can't, and wont, have this shit.

Mutherfucker lives around the corner from Chino Hills High, 45mins from Staple Center, which is less than 15 miles from UCLA.

He'd be trolling Basketball programs 24hrs a day.
I really hope he goes to the Lakers, lmfao.

Apparently the middle brother, LiAngelo isn't that good, his Rivals rating is only a 79 and he's ranked like 16th in the state.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope he goes to the Lakers, lmfao.

Apparently the middle brother, LiAngelo isn't that good, his Rivals rating is only a 79 and he's ranked like 16th in the state.
He's slow.

Think Kyle Anderson, without the passing ability...lol

He clearly got his scholarship as a package deal.

Lonzo is good. But, Lamelo, the youngest, might be the best of the bunch.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has fucked his kid into being a Knick.

Congrats

eh, i dunno. here's my final thought on the Lavar thing then i'll shut up about it...

first thing is i understand you don't talk about a man's kids/family and NOT expect reprisal...

that said...

imo Lavar definitely has a mega mouth and there's no denying it, but it seems he's calculating, too. consider this, outside of LeBron which other NBA stars/ex-stars have even given this clown air time? think maybe they recognize the guy is simply trying to pull attention...?

and let's all face it, when is the last time LeClown has zipped his lip on ANY topic...?

#easytarget

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They owe it to the game and the league to play every game they are healthy enough to play. They are being paid millions of dollars and get plenty of rest without these rest games. If a player wants to take a game off for rest, or the team wants him to, then sit out a home game that isn't being televised nationally.

Reggie Miller just made a great point on Dan Patrick. When the big 3 sat out vs. the Clippers, they weren't at the end of a long road trip, they had the day off before the game, were staying in LA that night and the 2nd game was a game the Cavs could have won without the big 3 or at least without Lebron. No reason for it.
The more I think about it, the more I believe Bron was doing his boy Cp3 a solid.

Makes no sense to sit out the Clippers. But, play the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you guys but back when the Heat were competing for titles, I did not care about the big 3 resting until April. I was not expecting them to rest in January, February, March.

Exactly. When Riley used to rest guys with the Showtime Lakers, he did it at the end of the season after playoff positioning was locked up. Back then, until playoff position was secured, I never worried about whether or not I was going to go to a game and be able to see Magic, Kareem and Worthy. Once playoff position was secured, I knew if I chose to go to a game, they either weren't playing or weren't playing more than a few minutes.

That included when they were old. Kareem played 80 of 82 games the year he turned 40 ffs.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's slow.

Think Kyle Anderson, without the passing ability...lol

He clearly got his scholarship as a package deal.

Lonzo is good. But, Lamelo, the youngest, might be the best of the bunch.
Yea, I actually watched an ESPN short video they did on the brothers.

and Lonzo was home from UCLA and beat LaMelo in a game of NBA2k, so they played a game of actual one on one outside, and LaMelo is already on his level lmfao

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no reason to sit Kevin Love when he came back early from knee surgery and was on a minutes restriction the previous game and the training staff didnt want to risk it?

no reason to sit Kyrie Irving coming off a game where he exited in the 4th qtr with a knee issue- the same knee that kept him from playing in the NBA Finals 2 years ago and the training staff didnt think the risk was worth the reward?

cmon now, lol.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, i dunno. here's my final thought on the Lavar thing then i'll shup up about it...

first thing is i understand you don't talk about a man's kids/family and NOT expect reprisal...

that said...

imo Lavar definitely has a mega mouth and there's no denying it, but it seems he's calculating, too. consider this, outside of LeBron which other NBA stars/ex-stars have even given this clown air time? think maybe they recognize the guy is simply trying to pull attention...?

and let's all face it, when is the last time LeClown has zipped his lip on ANY topic...?

#easytarget
The only person that didn't respond was Curry.

He cut that shit short, with the quicks.

Kerr, Barkley, Kenny Smith, Victor Cruz, TMZ, La Times, Espn, First Take.....he was on all those programs/publications BEFORE he mentioned Lebron's kids.

It was unnecessary because he is already a media whore.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, the more I believe Bron was doing his boy Cp3 a solid.

Makes no sense to sit out the Clippers. But, play the Lakers.
what the teams training staff told Lue is they wanted Love to have an extra day of rest in between playing coming back nearly 2 weeks early from knee surgery....and that they wanted irving to have an extra day of rest after hurting his knee against the Jazz.

after hte Lakers game they had 2 scheduled days off--- obviously they would rather have 2 days in between kyrie e and love playing---- then play against the Clips on 1 day rest and then have 3 days beforeth e Nuggets game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the teams training staff told Lue is they wanted Love to have an extra day of rest in between playing coming back nearly 2 weeks early from knee surgery....and that they wanted irving to have an extra day of rest after hurting his knee against the Jazz.

after hte Lakers game they had 2 scheduled days off--- obviously they would rather have 2 days in between kyrie e and love playing---- then play against the Clips on 1 day rest and then have 3 days beforeth e Nuggets game.
Yeah, I was desperate for a win.

So, I don't really care why....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.