• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to take Beltre anyway, I was just asking your opinion, I don't really care if you cared lol
200.webp

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truly the best game ever was the 2003 Fiesta Bowl/National Championship game heheheheh ;)

THE Ohio State Buckeyes under the direction of the Vest pulled off true greatness. What a game. They play REAL football in Ohio.

They were about as fortunate to win as last years Cavs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piece of shit is still talking...

LeBron has never said that. He's always been measured when discussing his kids talent.

Naturally, Ball saw fit to respond to James’s comments, but unlike in his fiery retorts to Charles Barkley, he took a low-key approach. roblem with LeBron, they asked me a question about if I thought superstar players’ kids were good,” the 49-year-old said on Fox Sports Radio. “My opinion is I’ve never seen one that’s been really good. LeBron is going to make his kid one of the best players ever, according to him.”

“I’ve never seen one really live up to what their dad has done, so he could be the first,” Ball added. “It’s not about me having his kid’s name in my mouth, I’m not worried about his family. If somebody asks me a question, I’ll answer it the way I want to answer it.”

Yeah, LaVar tries to explain and makes it worse by making shit up. I'm no Lebron fan, but from everything I've read and heard, Lebron does the best he can to give his kids a somewhat normal life and keeps them away from the spotlight as much as possible. He also seems to try to not put much pressure on them and let them just enjoy playing basketball.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, LaVar tries to explain and makes it worse by making shit up. I'm no Lebron fan, but from everything I've read and heard, Lebron does the best he can to give his kids a somewhat normal life and keeps them away from the spotlight as much as possible. He also seems to try to not put much pressure on them and let them just enjoy playing basketball.

Usually when asked about their NBA chances, even though he 12 year old has played on the best team in the country and been the best player in the country the better part of the last 4 years and already started getting college offers, LeBron just says "He has a chance, that's all you can ask for".

Anytime it's brought up, that's all he says, LeBron is a complete and utter faggot on the court, but when people start bashing him for his family life or him as person, it's ridiculous, guy does a ton for the Cleveland community and anyone behind the scenes always talks about what a great role model, and person he is.

Last edited:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, dude..I guess blatant stupidity is considered a cool thing by many of you clowns down there in fla...but do you have to bring that nonsense in here and make it so obvious?? Keep your innate ignorance down there and to yourself, cletus.
Ain't no body in my damn family named Cletus, you limp wristed bum bandit, go tend your garden cock jockey.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were about as fortunate to win as last years Cavs
whaaaaaaaaaat? dude...--- that Miami team is probably only bettered in NFL talent by the Bucks class last year.....but when you are a team of destiny- you just find a way to pull it off---- that was truly the Vest at his best....Krenzel going over guard to grind out 3-4 yards at a time....not the prettiest football- it truly was "Tressell Ball" at its finest.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whaaaaaaaaaat? dude...--- that Miami team is probably only bettered in NFL talent by the Bucks class last year.....but when you are a team of destiny- you just find a way to pull it off---- that was truly the Vest at his best....Krenzel going over guard to grind out 3-4 yards at a time....not the prettiest football- it truly was "Tressell Ball" at its finest.

If you say so, great.
Most people outside OSU fans saw it differently.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...if you commit a penalty you cant be upset when the ref flags you for it ;)
lol, idc, Miami can't say they have 6 national titles to FSU's 3 so I'm happy about it.

But anyone with 2 eyes knows that if McGahee doesn't get injured and the refs don't give OSU the friendly rigged whistle, Miami's got 6.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

The guy is very measured when discussing his kids.

Remember that thing George Karl said about Melo and Martin not having Father figures?

Well Lebron had no Father and a Hoodrat Mom. But, he portrays to be a excellent Father.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime I talk shit to this one Miami forum on this other forum, the dude just spams this gif

Ovg2DeA.gif

Then I lose my cool and have to take a brisk walk around the parking lot at work

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so, great.
Most people outside OSU fans saw it differently.
The U def. had a more talented team that year- but talent doesnt always win.

The Bucks team from 2 years ago was prob the most talented bucks team i have ever seen- and one of the most talented in college football history and they didnt win it all....it happens.

i mean- shit like at that class ALREADY--- Bosa is amazing, Elliot is amazing, Thomas is amazing---- Decker and Eli Apple stepped in as immediate above....Von Bell, Darron Lee, Washington all look like they will be long time NFL players....but they blew that shit against MSU....sucks.

Where Ohio State's insane rookie class ranks all time

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"team of destiny"...:rolleyes2:

#passthepeptobismol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually when asked about their NBA chances, even though he 12 year old has played on the best team in the country and been the best player in the country the better part of the last 4 years and already started getting college offers, LeBron just says "He has a chance, that's all you can ask for".

Anytime it's brought up, that's all he says, LeBron is a complete and utter faggot on the court, but when people start bashing him for his family life or him as person, it's ridiculous, guy does a ton for the Cleveland community and anyone behind the scenes always talks about what a great role model, and person he is.
I'm no Lebron groupie.

But, I marvel at what this guy has achieved, considering his beginnings.

Many a player from the hood has made millions. How many still have it?

Many have taken their friends out of the ghetto, buying houses and cars. Only to watch them all walk away when the money is gone.

But, how many have built empires and put their people in a position to carry themselves, while he's on the court, and after his playing days are gone? Giving people money is nice. Giving them sustainability is genius.

He's a fucking cry baby and a diva. But, he has surrounded himself with the right people and is a savvy businessman.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime I talk shit to this one Miami forum on this other forum, the dude just spams this gif

Ovg2DeA.gif

Then I lose my cool and have to take a brisk walk around the parking lot at work

ain't you heard...?

Oregon does it faster...whatever that's supposed to mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.