• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I had to apologise to him awhile back for being snarky.

Because, he's never that way towards anyone.
He & I have had our moments-but we've reached a place of mutual understanding.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I honestly like gordontrue and Shamemansj13, they're quality posters who bring an objective view. Sad thing is (well not really), Wiggy just jinxed those championship hopes with his pathetic rant earlier.

Totally agree.

I suspect we won't be seeing him again tonight.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree.

I suspect we won't be seeing him again tonight.
And here we are saying all these nice things about him! LOL

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200w.gif

Thanks for the love guys.... I needed that after what I just watched.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't really remember when the cavs won without lebron. They're like what 2-14 without him ?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, man......

These NBA kids need to stay out the news.

Chris Brown+ Kyrie Irving + suicidal ex's and social media = hot a$$ mess

Chris Brown seems to attack Kehlani Parrish in Twitter rant

To be fair to Kyrie that is not his issue at all. His girl cheated on him and attempted suicide after because people tore apart for cheating on him. Chris Brown basically defended Kyrie and ripped her on Social Media. Kyrie did absolutely nothing wrong in this situation

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't really remember when the cavs won without lebron. They're like what 2-14 without him ?

Well they beat Dallas (barely) last week without him but yeah 3-14 or 3-15......something along those lines

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it should be, but how the Cavs play without LeBron isn't at all concern of mine. I don't see why it matters, in the context of the Cavs title hunt this season. Also... the cavs current offensive system was chosen and tailored around LeBron. Not sure its fair to judge players who are playing in that system in his absence.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it should be, but how the Cavs play without LeBron isn't at all concern of mine. I don't see why it matters, in the context of the Cavs title hunt this season. Also... the cavs current offensive system was chosen and tailored around LeBron. Not sure its fair to judge players who are playing in that system in his absence.

It shouldn't be. You're completely right. Honestly this is all about Wiggy. He brags about Kyrie and Love but they can't do shit when Lebron is out. But in the long run it doesn't mean anything. I think we just find it with how much Wiggy brags about Kyrie that he and Love barely ever lead the team to wins when Lebron is in a suit.

I just don't think any team will go far with Kyrie and Love as the top 2 players because they lack the defense and I don't feel like either make their teammates better.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Kyrie that is not his issue at all. His girl cheated on him and attempted suicide after because people tore apart for cheating on him. Chris Brown basically defended Kyrie and ripped her on Social Media. Kyrie did absolutely nothing wrong in this situation
too strange all around--- maybe he will focus on some bball....all though- Love was more the one who just refused to be aggrsive last night apparently.

I drafted my fantasy baseball team last night and didnt see much of the game to be honest.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't be. You're completely right. Honestly this is all about Wiggy. He brags about Kyrie and Love but they can't do shit when Lebron is out. But in the long run it doesn't mean anything. I think we just find it with how much Wiggy brags about Kyrie that he and Love barely ever lead the team to wins when Lebron is in a suit.

I just don't think any team will go far with Kyrie and Love as the top 2 players because they lack the defense and I don't feel like either make their teammates better.
Kyrie played pretty well---- at least he was aggressive....he didnt shoot great- all though he was 5/11 from 3...assists...etc....

Love needs to be more aggressive in that situation.....

I didnt see the 4th qtr where they gave it all up so im not exactly sure what happened-- i saw some of the first half that looked fairly decent actually.....I really dont understand why Love is so passive at times....well- at LEAST we will have LeBron for the playoffs! lol....

less than a month away..

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too strange all around--- maybe he will focus on some bball....all though- Love was more the one who just refused to be aggrsive last night apparently.

I drafted my fantasy baseball team last night and didnt see much of the game to be honest.

You sure seem to always be busy during the losses.:noidea:

Anyway, Beasley had no problem handling Love at either end when they were matched up.

Honestly, the Cavs cannot function without LeBron unless they get hot shooting 3's.

While you might say they don't need to function without James, that isn't really true unless you want to see him playing totally worn down like he was in last years Finals.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe because James can't play every minute of every game?
Also, James HAND PICKED these guys, and 2 are SUPPOSED to be top 10-20 NBA players.
They should be able to figure out how to do something besides shoot 3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.