• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a bad look last night without LBJ. His expression of disgust after the game spoke a thousand words too.
I also think that showing gives other teams hope-particularly those they may face in the playoffs. I really don't see this post season being a cakewalk for Cleveland.

I love how Hornets are playing and I know that Toronto owned them in the Regular Season.

But, I don't see either winning more than a game......maaaaaaaaaaybe 2 against the Cavs.

Atlanta is playingying well. But, I remember what the Cavs did to them last year.

Miami can actually beat them...imo

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is how much you talk about what they do on the court yet you rarely watch the entire game. Every time they lose you always come on here the next day with an excuse of why you didn't watch the whole game-specifically the portion of the game where they were losing. Strange for someone claiming to be a "fan".

He never watches the games they get molly-whoop'd.

Hell of a coincidence :bullshit:.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Hornets are playing and I know that Toronto owned them in the Regular Season.

But, I don't see either winning more than a game......maaaaaaaaaaybe 2 against the Cavs.

Atlanta is playingying well. But, I remember what the Cavs did to them last year.

Miami can actually beat them...imo
I don't think they will lose in the first round-no matter who ends up the 8th seed at this point in the season. But, if Miami stands pat in the seeding there's a big chance they could meet in the 2nd round. That is what Cleveland should be worried about. I too think Miami could upset them-especially if the series goes 7 games. I just think Miami is just good enough that even if LBJ plays similar to how he did against the Warriors in the Finals they could still prevail.

And after the last month or so there's little faith that either Kyrie or Love have another level to elevate to. If they have another level why haven't they gone there when LBJ has sat out during the season? They've been exposed and teams now have film on how to alleviate them from contributing much. A good strategy would be let LBJ do what he does and shut them down.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the criticism is fair and within context when they're referred to as a "big 3". Now if they start calling them LeBron and role players then you'd probably have a point.

As I understand it the reference big 3 means each of those players is considered top tier. If they can't win without LBJ then how can they be considered a big 3? By comparison Wade & Bosh were able to win games without LBJ and since Love & Kyrie are supposed to be comparable why can't they do the same?

This why Bosh, Wade>>>> Kyrie, Love. That heat team would wipe the floor with them

Reactions: LAD

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four of our last seven games are against Toronto and Cleveland, both of which, as the seedings stand, are potential second and third round opponents. For the next two weeks, we're gonna see just how dangerous the Hawks really are. I'm hoping we can win three of those four games.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another quote from the book I thought was good---- the other one is in the Russell thread on Kobe- Stern and the Trinity....

The most telling moment was the Decision itself, when LeBron said, "I've decided to take my talents to South Beach." Not the Miami Heat, or even Miami itself. South Beach. A place that, as far as I can tell, doesn't have a basketball arena. A place where stars can act like stars, where life is easy, where the sun is always shining, where appearances matter more than anything else, where gorgeous women practically get churned off an assembly line. It's beautiful there, and easy. If you're looking for Bizarro Cleveland, look no further than South Beach. That was the choice LeBron James made in the end; Not Miami, not the Heat, but South Beach. Thats what he said. As someone who was tenty five once, I cant blame him. As someone who loves basketball, I cant forgive him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. #1 seed- LeBron fully healthy, KI fully healthy--- added to the bench- have faced a ton of adversity throughout the year---- while the West is going to be a slaughterhouse and whoever ends up facing the Cavs is going to be depleted.

I WILL take the bet...as i said in January- im not taking a bet 6 months out- now that i see the Cavs have home court throughout and are fully healthy- with the deepest roster LeBron has ever had? Bring it on.

I willl be GLAD to take your bet as long as you take a Cavs/Heat bet!

keep on rubbing that rabbit's foot...:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it was only about Rings Horry would be one of the best of all time

Kobe has 1 MVP....2 Finals MVPS

LeBron at 4 MVPS and 3 Finals MVPs would pass him--- everyone knows LeBron is the better all around player anyway.

in all categories but his trophy case...:pound::pound:

bet that unlike you, HE'D want that many rings...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: Huertas just hid behind Spo, waited for Dragic to dribble by, then came up from behind and stole the ball.

Never seen that one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.