• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure seem to always be busy during the losses.:noidea:

Anyway, Beasley had no problem handling Love at either end when they were matched up.

Honestly, the Cavs cannot function without LeBron unless they get hot shooting 3's.

While you might say they don't need to function without James, that isn't really true unless you want to see him playing totally worn down like he was in last years Finals.

Impossible, Wiggy said the Cavs will be fully rested and that the Warriors and Spurs better watch out.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible, Wiggy said the Cavs will be fully rested and that the Warriors and Spurs better watch out.

Wiggy always sees best case scenario for things he wants, then worst case scenario for things that he doesn't want.

Truth is, most results usually fall in the middle.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it should be, but how the Cavs play without LeBron isn't at all concern of mine. I don't see why it matters, in the context of the Cavs title hunt this season. Also... the cavs current offensive system was chosen and tailored around LeBron. Not sure its fair to judge players who are playing in that system in his absence.

It should worry you only in the sense that, if Lebron had to miss a couple of games because of a minor injury like a sprained ankle, it could cost the Cavs a couple of games, which could cost them a series. Basically, it means Lebron has to stay completely healthy for the playoffs.

In short, Lebron could drag the Cavs to the finals if they lost Love or Kyrie, but Love and Kyrie can't get them to the finals without Lebron.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should worry you only in the sense that, if Lebron had to miss a couple of games because of a minor injury like a sprained ankle, it could cost the Cavs a couple of games, which could cost them a series. Basically, it means Lebron has to stay completely healthy for the playoffs.

In short, Lebron could drag the Cavs to the finals if they lost Love or Kyrie, but Love and Kyrie can't get them to the PLAYOFFS without Lebron.

FIFY

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Kyrie that is not his issue at all. His girl cheated on him and attempted suicide after because people tore apart for cheating on him. Chris Brown basically defended Kyrie and ripped her on Social Media. Kyrie did absolutely nothing wrong in this situation

Agreed.

His only crime is dating the wrong woman.

I couldn't imagine how embarrassed he has to be about that picture that wannabe rapper posted.

Straight Bitch move.

As for her, how many people post pictures of themselves in the hospital right after a true suicide attempt?

Attention whore.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland deserved to lose sitting a healthy player against a decent team. Probably not enough games left for Toronto to catch them for the top record in the east, but it would pretty funny if they did.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

His only crime is dating the wrong woman.

I couldn't imagine how embarrassed he has to be about that picture that wannabe rapper posted.

Straight Bitch move.

As for her, how many people post pictures of themselves in the hospital right after a true suicide attempt?

Attention whore.

Mecca, you could be 300+ lbs., have bunions, and body acne. You're beautiful in my eyes. LOL

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland deserved to lose sitting a healthy player against a decent team. Probably not enough games left for Toronto to catch them for the top record in the east, but it would pretty funny if they did.

It would be. But honestly, Cleveland doesn't need home court against anyone in the East really. They need it against San Antonio and Golden St., which both teams have already clinched home court against the East opponent in the Finals.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be. But honestly, Cleveland doesn't need home court against anyone in the East really. They need it against San Antonio and Golden St., which both teams have already clinched home court against the East opponent in the Finals.

I agree. They did lose both games at Toronto this season. Playoffs are certainly a different animal though.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the cabs even make the playoffs without lebron that is the question? This is why I think both love and kyrie are overrated

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. They did lose both games at Toronto this season. Playoffs are certainly a different animal though.

Toronto is full of shit. If they play Miami or Atlanta in round 2, they're done

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy is the Bill Simmons of SportsHoopla.

Every time he brags about Lebron being in the best shape of his life, Cavs are rolling, blah blah blah.....

They shit the bed.

Seriously, I feel bad for guys like @gordontrue and @Shanemansj13 ......

Because, they are collateral damage when the trolling goes full throttle.

Well I think it was just for rest but yes that team shit the bed vs a horrible defensive team in Houston. It's not looking good

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering they haven't beaten the Heat in Miami since Lebron returned to Cleveland, they might want home court against them.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it should be, but how the Cavs play without LeBron isn't at all concern of mine. I don't see why it matters, in the context of the Cavs title hunt this season. Also... the cavs current offensive system was chosen and tailored around LeBron. Not sure its fair to judge players who are playing in that system in his absence.
I think the criticism is fair and within context when they're referred to as a "big 3". Now if they start calling them LeBron and role players then you'd probably have a point.

As I understand it the reference big 3 means each of those players is considered top tier. If they can't win without LBJ then how can they be considered a big 3? By comparison Wade & Bosh were able to win games without LBJ and since Love & Kyrie are supposed to be comparable why can't they do the same?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie played pretty well---- at least he was aggressive....he didnt shoot great- all though he was 5/11 from 3...assists...etc....

Love needs to be more aggressive in that situation.....

I didnt see the 4th qtr where they gave it all up so im not exactly sure what happened-- i saw some of the first half that looked fairly decent actually.....I really dont understand why Love is so passive at times....well- at LEAST we will have LeBron for the playoffs! lol....

less than a month away..
What I don't understand is how much you talk about what they do on the court yet you rarely watch the entire game. Every time they lose you always come on here the next day with an excuse of why you didn't watch the whole game-specifically the portion of the game where they were losing. Strange for someone claiming to be a "fan".

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think it was just for rest but yes that team shit the bed vs a horrible defensive team in Houston. It's not looking good

The Heat are the only Team in the East that will give you trouble.

So, It wasn't a big deal to rest Bron.

But, Love needs to get his head out of his ass.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are the only Team in the East that will give you trouble.

So, It wasn't a big deal to rest Bron.

But, Love needs to get his head out of his ass.
I think it was a bad look last night without LBJ. His expression of disgust after the game spoke a thousand words too.
I also think that showing gives other teams hope-particularly those they may face in the playoffs. I really don't see this post season being a cakewalk for Cleveland.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is how much you talk about what they do on the court yet you rarely watch the entire game. Every time they lose you always come on here the next day with an excuse of why you didn't watch the whole game-specifically the portion of the game where they were losing. Strange for someone claiming to be a "fan".

Fair weather fan would be the operative term here. Personally at this rate, I'm hoping Wiggy isn't able to watch any of the Cavs play off games. Seems to be a consistent theme here.

Status
Not open for further replies.