• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true and honestly on another team he might be worth $16 mil. But the thing that works as a disadvantage for him is he's playing with Curry, Klay, Dray on that starting squad.

Yup, he's a replaceable luxury on that Team.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up, Sista girl?
Oh goodness, been working from home for like a week. Miss Mya has a sinus issue so major boogers and on top of that she's getting 2 teeth which along with that comes a fever.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goodness, been working from home for like a week. Miss Mya has a sinus issue so major boogers and on top of that she's getting 2 teeth which along with that comes a fever.

Ahhhhhh, Damn.

My 11 year old is a severe asthmatic, with equally bad allergies.

So, she is going hard on the claritin and flonase right now.

I hope your baby feels better.

It's great that you have that option to work from home.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhhh, Damn.

My 11 year old is a severe asthmatic, with equally bad allergies.

So, she is going hard on the claritin and flonase right now.

I hope your baby feels better.

It's great that you have that option to work from home.
Oh wow, so your daughter has exactly the same respiratory issues that I have-and it's allergy season bad right now. Since moving to Sac I've literally had to go back to having my albuterol inhaler. Poor thing, my heart goes out to her. It's terrible when you can't breathe.

Thanks for the well wishes. The flexibility is awesome-especially with a new baby. Can't say how many times I've had to work remotely to nurse her or my own colds in the past year. I've had jobs in the past that had ZERO flexibility so I know how lucky I am. :yes:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true and honestly on another team he might be worth $16 mil. But the thing that works as a disadvantage for him is he's playing with Curry, Klay, Dray on that starting squad.

Barnes is in a tough position because he can't go to a better situation, because one doesn't exist.

So, he will have to choose between winning and money.

Problem is, he didn't have a great year.

But, guys like Batum did.

Or, Teams could go for the cheaper sf options like Turner, Bazemore..

Older options like Deny, Jeff Green..

Not to mention the big fish, Durant and Bron.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, so your daughter has exactly the same respiratory issues that I have-and it's allergy season bad right now. Since moving to Sac I've literally had to go back to having my albuterol inhaler. Poor thing, my heart goes out to her. It's terrible when you can't breathe.

Thanks for the well wishes. The flexibility is awesome-especially with a new baby. Can't say how many times I've had to work remotely to nurse her or my own colds in the past year. I've had jobs in the past that had ZERO flexibility so I know how lucky I am. :yes:

Yup, flexibility awesome.

I had zero....lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes is in a tough position because he can't go to a better situation, because one doesn't exist.

So, he will have to choose between winning and money.

Problem is, he didn't have a great year.

But, guys like Batum did.

Or, Teams could go for the cheaper sf options like Turner, Bazemore..

Older options like Deny, Jeff Green..

Not to mention the big fish, Durant and Bron.
Exactly, which is why most people were confused as to what he was thinking when he turned down the offer. Had he accepted he'd be locked in for a few seasons and at the very least would be getting paid more than he's worth (his value imo has been inflated because the team is so good it makes him look better than what he really is).

And some guys will pick money over winning-I could see him doing the same-but when he's in that losing situation will be mad at that decision. They've had so much success-have managed to keep winning even with injuries to key guys because of their depth- that if he were to be on a losing team it would probably be devastating. The relationship those guys have off the court is hard to come by. See the Rockets as a primary example.
The bad thing at this point for him is that I think there are a few guys out there that would jump at the chance to take his place-even if it includes taking a pay cut. Some guys just want to win that bad. I don't know who is advising him but they messed him up with that one. Only hope is that the Warriors make an offer-even if it's less than the original one.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons way over rated.
I think in the right setting he could be an excellent piece of the puzzle. He was exactly that in Houston with Harden so no telling what he could do in the Bay with the Warriors-who actually SHARE the ball. :D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well. Looks like those mighty Cavs lose again-to HOUSTON. :L

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the right setting he could be an excellent piece of the puzzle. He was exactly that in Houston with Harden so no telling what he could do in the Bay with the Warriors-who actually SHARE the ball. :D
very true.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More proof that this team is mediocre at best without Lebron

Once again Love ( who was matched up with Beasley) showed he is hot garbage when needed in a 4th qtr.

Beasley was solid. Even when he misses you usually think it's going it.
As far as Cavs, they have no inside play from their bigs, and just end up having to live or die by the 3.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And blew a 20 point lead at home to do it too. :dhd:

Wiggy is the Bill Simmons of SportsHoopla.

Every time he brags about Lebron being in the best shape of his life, Cavs are rolling, blah blah blah.....

They shit the bed.

Seriously, I feel bad for guys like @gordontrue and @Shanemansj13 ......

Because, they are collateral damage when the trolling goes full throttle.

Status
Not open for further replies.