• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy will never repeat what he did last year...they need him so bad too...hes a big time key for them against the Cavs...honestly- after curry- against the Cavs at least- i think iggy is their most important player....

Draymond can be countered with KLove--- All KI has to do is make sure Thompson doesnt go off from the 3 pt line (and have Shump or Delly on Curry)...

Iggy is (to quote the donald) YUUUUUUGE for them in a Cavs series- and the dude is a year older, has had some injury issues...
Two things where you're completely wrong:

1.Dray being countered with Love. Just not true on EITHER end of the court. How many triple doubles has Love recorded this season so far? Dray is a threat in the paint AND on the perimeter. Gonna be a tall task for someone who is allergic to defense & just lacks the ability to make an impact on that end of the court consistently. Add to that he hasn't exactly been lighting it up on offense either.

2. How exactly is Kyrie going to make sure Thompson doesn't go off from the 3 pt line? Klay has a 4" height advantage and has proven his ability to rise up and shoot over the "shorter" defensive player.

If I'm a Cavs fan I'm praying they aren't taking notes from your strategy. SMH

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes, saw this coming after he turned down the extension and then his game began to regress after his injury. But, can't say that I'm mad about it. Right now he's the weakest link in that lineup.

Yup, Barnes will only be staying at warriors ownerships price

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy will never repeat what he did last year...they need him so bad too...hes a big time key for them against the Cavs...honestly- after curry- against the Cavs at least- i think iggy is their most important player....

Draymond can be countered with KLove--- All KI has to do is make sure Thompson doesnt go off from the 3 pt line (and have Shump or Delly on Curry)...

Iggy is (to quote the donald) YUUUUUUGE for them in a Cavs series- and the dude is a year older, has had some injury issues...

Dude, I don't know if you noticed...

But, they are even better now than they were last year.

Reactions: LAD

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no good to see. i hate seeing players get hurt. it didnt look good at 1st

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard news from a guy that knows people within dubs org. Said that they will look to replace barnes with Parsons or atleast will want to get a "meet" with him if barnes is asking for to much money. That would be a interesting add, he's much better than Barnes IMO

· The rich get richer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I don't know if you noticed...

But, they are even better now than they were last year.

Warriors will beat the Cavs.
Spurs prob beat Cavs even worse.

And anyone watching Harden tonight?
He's playing like a drugged zombie.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Barnes will only be staying at warriors ownerships price
He'd be lucky for them to offer him at all in the off season. I think the only reason he wasn't traded is because there wasn't anyone of good value available at the deadline in Feb.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be lucky for them to offer him at all in the off season. I think the only reason he wasn't traded is because there wasn't anyone of good value available at the deadline in Feb.

If Parsons leaves the Mavs, Cuban will pay him.

Not max money.

But, he might be able to get 16mil out of some sucker.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Parsons leaves the Mavs, Cuban will pay him.

Not max money.

But, he might be able to get 16mil out of some sucker.
Very true and honestly on another team he might be worth $16 mil. But the thing that works as a disadvantage for him is he's playing with Curry, Klay, Dray on that starting squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.