• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Lowry doesn't even play basketball. All he does on every possession is act dramatic so he can draw a foul. No wonder he sucks in the playoffs because the refs don't fall for this garbage in the playoffs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami and Toronto is intense playoff level basketball right now.

Deng just tied it with a 3

97-97 with 3 seconds to go. Raptors ball

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto can't beat Miami in a series unless injuries are a factor. Only reason they won tonight was because Wade did not play. I don't even think Miami need Bosh to beat this team in a series.

Cleveland will wipe the floor with Toronto in a series. Very overrated basketball team

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto can't beat Miami in a series unless injuries are a factor. Only reason they won tonight was because Wade did not play. I don't even think Miami need Bosh to beat this team in a series.

Cleveland will wipe the floor with Toronto in a series. Very overrated basketball team

I've been saying this all season long. I don't see Toronto as a viable team that could knock off the Cavs. Shit, I give ATL a better shot then them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Lowry doesn't even play basketball. All he does on every possession is act dramatic so he can draw a foul. No wonder he sucks in the playoffs because the refs don't fall for this garbage in the playoffs.
unless your name id Dwayne Wade- and the commissioner has an axe to grind against the Mavericks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized James is having his worse 3 point shooting season of his career. At 28%.

Had no idea he was that bad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are upping that pace, and just rolling right now...it looks like its starting to come together....

Frye sure has stepped up lately ....hes just raining..

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are upping that pace, and just rolling right now...it looks like its starting to come together....

They played the Lakers, Kings, and Clippers. You're supposed to roll against the Lakers and Kings

The Clippers win was nice but this is the same Cavs team who were defeated by a Memphis without 4 starters 6 days ago

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We came out and took care of business," James said. "We're getting into form right now. We've got a great rotation going right now. The guys are healthy and we're just trying to play the game the right way."

"Channing coming out and making those threes kind of became contagious," Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said. "LeBron set the tone early with his pace, getting rebounds, pushing it. It wasn't all for himself. He got the other guys involved making sho

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We came out and took care of business," James said. "We're getting into form right now. We've got a great rotation going right now. The guys are healthy and we're just trying to play the game the right way."

"Channing coming out and making those threes kind of became contagious," Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said. "LeBron set the tone early with his pace, getting rebounds, pushing it. It wasn't all for himself. He got the other guys involved making sho

And when they lose again, Lebron will make comments about them not being ready for the playoffs as he always does

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It kind of shows how limited Love has been in the Cavs offense -- that I think Frye fits in better on offensive end (shooting) than Kevin right now. (I think Kevin is better on defense/rebounding)

At some point Love has to step up and play better on offense. (I don't blame all of it on offensive scheme and coaches/other players.)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kind of shows how limited Love has been in the Cavs offense -- that I think Frye is playing better on offensive end than Kevin right now. (at least in offense / shooting -- Kevin is better on defense/Drebounding)
i thought Love played pretty well- he had a double double in 25 minutes.....with the Cavs various weapons- not only LeBron and Kyrie- but also JR and what not- its gonna be tough for him to average 20 points as long as hes on a great team...

Lets just hope they continue making progress and keep on working on a rotation...id like Mo to get back healthy at some point and try and get some minutes because i think he could be a weapon in the playoffs.

Kyrie in March- 25 points a game on 52% shooting.....damn...

thats after a Feb where he had like 23 pts and 50% shooting...

hes really getting going.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is the first guy in NBA history to hit 700 threes and average double digit rebounds.....no one else is even close. Having the best big man in the league to combine shooting and rebounding definitely helps- especially with the spacing he provides.

I like getting Frye for sure- and he deserves a spot in the rotation- but the Cavs will definitely need Kevin Love if they are gonna win the title....Irving is really playing great ball...Jr Smith is playing really good ball, Delly is playing really good ball-

LeBron really looks more healthy than at any time last year....Some of the dunks and plays he has made have been a throw-back to yesteryear....i believe him when he says he feels 10 times better this year than last year because it just looks that way on the court- how he moves- the dunks, the blocks..etc.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pau needs to leave that shit show.

They probably don't have the pieces to make it work anyway, but OKC should have moved heaven and earth for him at the trade deadline. Gasol is exactly the type of player that team is missing. If they can convince Durant to stay for even just 1 more year, OKC needs to do everything they can to sign Gasol this summer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And when they lose again, Lebron will make comments about them not being ready for the playoffs as he always does

Exactly.
Within a week you don't go from 'not ready for playoffs', to 'being in form'.

I didn't see any of yesterday's game, but I saw the shooting stats.
Any team that shoots 18/37 from downtown, is more than likely going to win.
Shot making is contagious but so is shot missing.
I personally don't think any team wants to get into a 3 point shooting contest with the Warriors in a 4/7 though.
Pretty sure that wouldn't be Spurs mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.