• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hooters, buffalo wild wings is pretty awful in my opinion,

Luckily we have Wings n More here

Every wings n more in the Houston area was re branded to something called "BreWingz." Not that it mattered to me, because I didn't like the one closest to me anyway. Hopefully the locations you go to are much better. I know that stuff can vary from location to location.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every wings n more in the Houston area was re branded to something called "BreWingz." Not that I mattered to me, because I didn't like the one closest to me anyway. Hopefully the locations you go to are much better. I know that stuff can vary from location to location.

Thats what I hear, the out of town locations aren't nearly as good as the local ones

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like wild wings actually

I roll with Wingstop and Hooters. BWW is too hit or miss for me. Sometimes their hot is like fucking ridiculously hot and other times it's medium. No clue how that happens.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I hear, the out of town locations aren't nearly as good as the local ones

It's weird how that works. I checked out this place in Austin that everyone swears by, and I wasn't impressed. I think it was called Pluckers.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am sorry to hear that your stomach is not a chicken graveyard like mine.

Love chicken, just not wings or bone-in fried chicken. Grilled chicken is my favorite

I'll wreck shop on some BBQ or Mexican food. This lil Mexican lady sells 'street tacos', I swear I'll end up putting her kids through college bc of them.

Let me stop, I know this isn't a food board

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love chicken, just not wings or bone-in fried chicken. Grilled chicken is my favorite

I'll wreck shop on some BBQ or Mexican food. This lil Mexican lady sells 'street tacos', I swear I'll end up putting her kids through college bc of them.

Let me stop, I know this isn't a food board

Meh, go on. I love food. I have considered culinary school very seriously, so I would never tell people to stop talking food. I go with boneless, because frankly the bone in are too damn messy.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, go on. I love food. I have considered culinary school very seriously, so I would never tell peopel to stop talking food. I go with boneless, because frankly the bone in are too damn messy.

Too messy and I don't feel you get enough chicken.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, go on. I love food. I have considered culinary school very seriously, so I would never tell people to stop talking food. I go with boneless, because frankly the bone in are too damn messy.

I was more or less poking fun at the ppl who try to cut out Cowboys talk or anything other than 2014 Rangers offseason plans.

I'm a talker of sports and all that implies.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more or less poking fun at the ppl who try to cut out Cowboys talk or anything other than 2014 Rangers offseason plans.

lol talk about damn near anything.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Moreland turns the corner this season.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird how that works. I checked out this place in Austin that everyone swears by, and I wasn't impressed. I think it was called Pluckers.

Pluckers just depends on the flavors, its actually usually pretty good

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he goes all Adrian Gonzalez somewhere.

There's no way you mean that.

I think Texas gives him every chance to mash at DH. If for no other reason than to increase trade value

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its slightly different if there isn't already a thread dedicated to something, its annoying when people come in and talk Cowboys and there's a thread dedicated to them and people are actually using it

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its slightly different if there isn't already a thread dedicated to something, its annoying when people come in and talk Cowboys and there's a thread dedicated to them and people are actually using it

It's only annoying because you're not a Cowboys fan. You had no problem talking about the Aggies.
Plus, all I said was I hate Garrett, and that was too much for JTA

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like wings and all but never understood the boneless wings. They're pretty much chicken strips with different breading slapped on with a sauce. Most wings today are standard usually...all about the sauces.

Status
Not open for further replies.