• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 off season releases/re-signings updates

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delete all that old shit, IMO... People aren't going to go back too far to re-read anyways.

I un-stickied the 2013 stuff. That should help. Deleting stuff makes the board look less active and we have one of (maybe the most) active NFL team board on the Hoop. Helps with new recruits.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I un-stickied the 2013 stuff. That should help. Deleting stuff makes the board look less active and we have one of (maybe the most) active NFL team board on the Hoop. Helps with new recruits.

Yo Comprendo:lol:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leroy Harris released. The desire to make a new thread on this for the giggles has passed

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leroy Harris released. The desire to make a new thread on this for the giggles has passed

Go ahead. After it sits there for a week at the bottom of the board with 3 replies I'll merge it back up here where everyone else can find it.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Released C/G Leroy Harris his contract was $2,062,500 with only 112,500 in dead money.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the wide, wide fucking world of hell is going on here with these bannings??? Who the hell is behind this bullshit? I so a posted thread by an admin that Swarm's movement to a mod specifically said he didn't want authority to ban people!!!! So why in the hell is this happening??

We've had all kinds of full blown rip roarin e-fights over things 100x the level of this and respected and appreciated posters are being banned over this simple thing??? That's fucking ridiculous!! You want to destroy the board?? Go right the fuck ahead then cause it'll be a great big pile of shit without the 6-10 guys that will be bailing. Count on them making another board a lot better.

If this is way the board is going to operate I'll just volunteer for a banning then. I want no part of this horseshit. Draw the mental image of me giving all of you responsible for doing this a great picture of me giving you the finger on my way out

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I miss? Who was banned?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the wide, wide fucking world of hell is going on here with these bannings??? Who the hell is behind this bullshit? I so a posted thread by an admin that Swarm's movement to a mod specifically said he didn't want authority to ban people!!!! So why in the hell is this happening??

We've had all kinds of full blown rip roarin e-fights over things 100x the level of this and respected and appreciated posters are being banned over this simple thing??? That's fucking ridiculous!! You want to destroy the board?? Go right the fuck ahead then cause it'll be a great big pile of shit without the 6-10 guys that will be bailing. Count on them making another board a lot better.

If this is way the board is going to operate I'll just volunteer for a banning then. I want no part of this horseshit. Draw the mental image of me giving all of you responsible for doing this a great picture of me giving you the finger on my way out

What did I miss? Who was banned?

How did you two get on here you are both supposed to be banned WTF!!?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both TP and Smitty were banned this morning. If they have been unbanned that's a new development that I was not aware of.

I think Rob was BS-ing. Someone tell me if I'm wrong about that.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm finally un-banned...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both TP and Smitty were banned this morning. If they have been unbanned that's a new development that I was not aware of.

I also pre-banned Magnum just in case he ever finds this place.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free agent OT Jason Fox will visit the Dolphins.

The Dolphins currently have no one penciled in at right tackle. Fox played his college ball at the University of Miami and is just 25 years old, but he profiles as a swing tackle at best. He would be a depth signing to play behind a rookie.

No big loss personal wise, but another blow mid-round pick by Mayhew.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really a blown move if he is a backup in Miami. Fox turns into ALL-PRO tackle sure. Guy never saw the field with injuries early on.

Got a question for you Rob. Broyles gets released and catches on with another team and becomes solid contributor. Which way would you see it? Wasted pick by Mayhew or good move finally cutting ties with a guy who has injury issues? Too many, it was already a bad pick with his history. I know that part. Just wondering how you would feel if that happens?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a question for you Rob. Broyles gets released and catches on with another team and becomes solid contributor. Which way would you see it? Wasted pick by Mayhew or good move finally cutting ties with a guy who has injury issues? Too many, it was already a bad pick with his history. I know that part. Just wondering how you would feel if that happens?

I would commend Mayhew for admitting his mistake and cutting ties with a guy who has been nothing but a disappointment from the moment he was drafted.

Then later after Broyles caught on to another team and became a solid contributor I would chalk it up to Lions luck.

Fox is a wasted pick by Mayhew because of the specifics surrounding him. He was already injured coming out of college. One of the words on him was "He'd be a first rounder if not for injuries." seems like Mayhew loves guys like this -- who would be drafted higher IF they weren't hurt -- Best, Broyles, Fox etc...so maybe their scouting or medical dept screwed up and gave Mayhew a bad report saying he'd heal up no problem. I don't know.

But here's another mid round pick that has never done a damn thing for us.