• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NCAA FB Season / 2014 NFL draft

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DeVante Parker - WR - Cardinals

Louisville junior WR DeVante Parker announced he will return for his final season of eligibility.

Parker flirted with the NFL but said he would only leave if he received a first-round projection. That was not going to happen, but Parker is an impressive leaper and dominates at the catch point.
Source: Kyle Tucker on Twitter

Jan 2 - 5:01 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Evans - WR - Aggies

Texas A&M redshirt sophomore WR Mike Evans will enter the 2014 NFL Draft.

Evans is a tall and long receiver with good long speed and high production after the catch. There will be some debate between his projection as a receiver or tight end, but we think that is pointless. He will not line up inline, so the two are practically the same. He dominates at the catch point and works back towards his quarterback.
Source: Brett McMurphy on Twitter

Jan 2 - 3:10 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cedric Ogbuehi - T - Aggies

Texas A&M junior T Cedric Ogbuehi revealed he received a first-round evaluation from the NFL Draft Advisory Board.

First-round projections are not handed out very often. Ogbuehi has ranked as Josh Norris' second best tackle, behind teammate Jake Matthews, for months. He has only played guard and right tackle, but his athleticism translates to the left side. Ogbuehi will make his decision known soon.
Source: Alex Scarborough on Twitter

Jan 2 - 3:29 PM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wyoming QB Brett Smith signed with Rep Sports and will work with Jeff Garcia (49ers) and Ted Tollner (also formerly of the 49ers) in the pre-draft process.

Admittedly, I have some college homerism showing through, but I wouldn't mind the 49ers drafting Smith to groom as a backup if they can get him later in the draft. He was Wyoming's lone shining star the last couple of years and has a similar skill set to Kap.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, I have some college homerism showing through, but I wouldn't mind the 49ers drafting Smith to groom as a backup if they can get him later in the draft. He was Wyoming's lone shining star the last couple of years and has a similar skill set to Kap.

I think Smith is gonna higher than some people think. He's got some decent tools to work with, and someone is gonna take a chance on him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the 2nd.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think Smith is gonna higher than some people think. He's got some decent tools to work with, and someone is gonna take a chance on him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the 2nd.

He's got the measurables and seems like a good character guy, so I agree that some team will likely take a chance. I'm thinking 3rd-4th round is where he'll go, but there's always the chance that some team is enamored enough in the 2nd that they snatch him up, especially with some major question marks in the QB class this year. I think the whole state of Wyoming would go nuts if he's drafted in the 2nd. I, personally, would go nuts if he's drafted by the 49ers in the 5th...after they draft a bunch of WRs in the early rounds. :nod:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the measurables and seems like a good character guy, so I agree that some team will likely take a chance. I'm thinking 3rd-4th round is where he'll go, but there's always the chance that some team is enamored enough in the 2nd that they snatch him up, especially with some major question marks in the QB class this year. I think the whole state of Wyoming would go nuts if he's drafted in the 2nd. I, personally, would go nuts if he's drafted by the 49ers in the 5th...after they draft a bunch of WRs in the early rounds. :nod:

Absolutely. Those 7 people might tear shit up. :yahoo:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Zack Sanchez CB for the Sooners really impressed me last night. Obviously the guy needs to hit the weight room, but he shutdown Cooper last night.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marqise Lee has announced on twitter tonight that he's entering the draft. Wooo!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LSU DT J.R. "Ego" Ferguson also declared.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huston is open to trading the first overall pick. Time to make a deal and get Clowney.

Best way to improve the secondary is to have the best pass rush of all time.

Clowney, Brooks, Smith, Smith, Tank, McDonald, Lemonier

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you college guys, some Seahawks fan is saying Harvin and Sammy Watkins are similar players, thats crazy right?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For you college guys, some Seahawks fan is saying Harvin and Sammy Watkins are similar players, thats crazy right?

Not as crazy as saying he's Julio Jones or A.J. Green, he's got everything you want in a WR minus the elite ball skills, but he does have hands.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

He's going to be an elite player in the league in 3 years time. People will regret passing up on him.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as crazy as saying he's Julio Jones or A.J. Green, he's got everything you want in a WR minus the elite ball skills, but he does have hands.

He just seems different than Harvin. Bigger and stronger for one and seems more like a WR.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blake Bortles - QB - Golden Knights

CBS Sports' Dane Brugler tweeted that "people are going to be shocked when" UCF redshirt junior QB Blake Bortles "goes No. 1 overall to the Texans."

"Bortles going top-10 isn't a media creation," Brugler tweeted on Thursday. "Because some scouts think he's the top QB, does that mean a GM will draft him top-10? Of course not. But it's not as crazy as most think." The NFL's draft advisory board gave Bortles mostly first-round grades and it would be an utter shock if he doesn't declare for the draft prior to Jan. 15's deadline. The 6-foot-5, 230-pound signal caller's movement skills and strength in the pocket remind us of Andrew Luck and Ben Roethlisberger.
Source: Dane Brugler on Twitter

Jan 3 - 11:46 PM

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter's football mock draft had the lions taking him...

Imagine CJ n Sammy???? in one formation? with Stafford!!! LOL

Megatron and Starscream(legit, screw Cully lol)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ka'Deem Carey - RB - Wildcats

Arizona junior RB Ka'Deem Carey is leaning toward entering the 2014 NFL Draft, reports Rand Getlin of Yahoo! Sports.

Getlin passes along that Carey has received a second-round grade from the NFL Draft Advisory Board. If he indeed declares, the 5-foot-10, 207-pounder will have finished his collegiate career with 16 consecutive 100 yard games. Carey told reporters last month that he'd probably declare for the draft if he receives a first- or second-round grade from the NFL Draft Advisory Board. The junior is shiftier than a cheap lawyer and has drawn comparisons to Bengals rookie Gio Bernard and Eagles star Shady McCoy.
Source: Rand Getlin on Twitter

Jan 3 - 11:36 PM