• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 NFL Mock Drafts

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know a ton about Sanu, but just reading that it says he doesn't have much speed. If this is the case... isn't this kind of a lateral move and not really an improvement??

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know a ton about Sanu, but just reading that it says he doesn't have much speed. If this is the case... isn't this kind of a lateral move and not really an improvement??

He's a good route runner and has excellent hands. Think Anquan Boldin.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he's basically what crabtree should be

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
National Football Posts Mock Draft 5.0

Mostly makes sense but I can't believe he actually has Miami not only taking Matt Kalil but trading up with the Browns in order to do so.

I mean that's totally a good move on their part to blow the traded draft picks and the number 4 pick on an RT.

At least if they did that it would make our move for trading up for Davis to be an RT look far better.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
National Football Posts Mock Draft 5.0

Mostly makes sense but I can't believe he actually has Miami not only taking Matt Kalil but trading up with the Browns in order to do so.

I mean that's totally a good move on their part to blow the traded draft picks and the number 4 pick on an RT.

At least if they did that it would make our move for trading up for Davis to be an RT look far better.

Kahlil is a RT?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Iloka was a FS. I know he's big for the position, but he reminds me of Goldson. He's probably versitle enough to play both.

I don't think it would be a hard transition for him. With his average speed and big frame it's probably his destiny.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sanu: A Beast Among Men - YouTube

He has plenty of speed on the field. He ran a 4.65 or something like that in the 40 at the combine. Some players aren't good on the take off in a track stance, get him on the football field and he makes things happen. He'll play at about 6'2 220, great route running to always gain seperation, excellent hands, maybe the most ferocious blocking wr in college, as well as playing wr with a rb mentality when he gets the ball in his hands. If you check his stats, the previous seasons he had more rushes than receptions, this was his first season as a full time wr.

Mohamed Sanu Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Rutgers Scarlet Knights - ESPN

His pro day might have fucked off our steal of him in the 2nd round though. However he did only register a 1.65 in his 10 yard split, so that might keep him out of the 1st round.

Rutgers' Mohamed Sanu boosts NFL Draft stock with impressive speed in front of scouts | NJ.com

I would love for us to be able to draft him when we pick in the 2nd round, he'll play with that chip on his shoulder that Boldin plays with.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mohamed Sanu would be a stud in this offense. I absolutely love his match with Harbaugh and Roman.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. But you said Sanu IS everything Crabtree should be. How do you know that without Sanu taking a single snap in the NFL?

for one he can actually run routes and catch the ball...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree ran routes and caught the ball well too in college.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu is the perfect fit for us. Dude is a wrecking ball blocker when he doesn't get the ball. Something tells me we'll go defense 1 st round though if we dont trade up for Decastro.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here let me add this lil nugget about crabtree from a draft scouting report on his negatives

Tends to round off routes, shows minimal quickness into breaks and then drifts on exit, hampering his ability to get separation from defenders. Lacks deep speed, and is not a receiver who beats defenders in a foot race. Benefited from the wide-open system at Texas Tech

that offense allows marginal wr's a chance to rack up huge yards.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We are in the position to either wait and see whom drops to us BPA or make a move for "our" type of player at several positions!! Go 49ers!!