• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 NFL Mock Drafts

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would any of you be willing to take a chance on Ryan Broyles? in what round?

I really like Ryan Broyles. I think he'll be a steal for someone in the mid rounds. I would look at him maybe at the end of the 3rd and definitely in the 4th round or later.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
i'd go hemmingway before broyles

To be Ernest I agree he'd be a far better pick In our Short Time of the draft. I think To Have and to Have not Broyles would be the same. He shouldn't be taken before the 5th Column of the first 49ers draft. Any higher would be like Death in the Afternoon. :)

...I'm sorry.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A lot of sites have Hemingway as a very late pick or UDFA. He seems like he could be a good player very much in a Josh Morgan mold. And his short shuttle and three-cone were off the charts. I'd definitely take a look in the later rounds.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What, you don't like to trade away the rest of your draft for a guard??

Call me crazy, but something about trading picks 4-7 just doesn't sit well. Not to mention using all our picks on offense. I realize we returned all 11 starters on D, but we might want to continue grooming replacements.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. Plus we need depth at Safety, OLB, and one could argue J Smiths replacement.
Too much to throw 4-7 out the window. Though his update is more reasonable, still not a fan.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but something about trading picks 4-7 just doesn't sit well. Not to mention using all our picks on offense. I realize we returned all 11 starters on D, but we might want to continue grooming replacements.

Exactly...we got a few guys creeping up there, not to mention depth was never a bad thing.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd much rather just sit on our late 2nd and take bentley. kilgore at center? ben jones in the 3rd could be a better choice. then 4th and a 5th to move up? that could be hemmingway and jonas gray who can eventually be starters on offense.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A lot of sites have Hemingway as a very late pick or UDFA. He seems like he could be a good player very much in a Josh Morgan mold. And his short shuttle and three-cone were off the charts. I'd definitely take a look in the later rounds.

Hemmingway is a bum. I'm sorry but he would bring no value to us on what we need on offense. He would be having difficutlies being our 5th receiver in our so called poor WR depth chart.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hemmingway is a bum. I'm sorry but he would bring no value to us on what we need on offense. He would be having difficutlies being our 5th receiver in our so called poor WR depth chart.

LOL

Clyde's reaction:
wonder_woman_xlarge.gif

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'll assume this update was added after people posted....

Update: My math was off. To move up the necessary 15 spots to draft Silatolu in the 2nd round, the Niners would have to trade their fourth and fifth round picks this year and their third round pick in 2013. That’s still a good trade for the Niners – they need a potential stud interior lineman more than they need a few mid round picks.

so he's suggesting we trade away the 4th and 5th, not 4th - 7th. he also added next years 3rd rounder, likely a late 3rd?

1. agree with his 'take the best player', but don't know if its Fleener? if it is fine, if its not, take the guy who is.

2. generally don't agree with trading away this many mid round picks, however, it does depend on the guy you're after? say this Silatolu guy DOES project to 'Iupati', then yes i'd trade these three mid round picks. he's right in that a stud RG is what we need NOW, more than three mid rounders. the window is NOW, so its quality over quantity.

3. just for correctness sake, in his plan we'd still have the 6th and 7th rounders. no, not saying these WILL become quality depth, we all know the odds are low these two pan out 'solid' depth.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the right side i'd rather have a mauler type not another iupati