• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #2 Ohio State @ Purdue now ABC

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mom’s basement jokes?!

Brilliant!

Did your fag dad teach you those?
Couldn't resist. Seeing your replies, first thing I thought of. My apologies if you are a fucking lard ass. You just seem to have that vibe. If you need me to keep degrading you over and over each day with replies then keep going.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't resist. Seeing your replies, first thing I thought of. My apologies if you are a fucking lard ass. You just seem to have that vibe. If you need me to keep degrading you over and over each day with replies then keep going.

Vibe.

lolz

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3603361.jpg

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, IF OSU loses another game before Michigan AND Michigan takes care of Penn State, Michigan could seal the division title before the OSU game. Here's hoping Nebraska or Michigan State have something left in them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, IF OSU loses another game before Michigan AND Michigan takes care of Penn State, Michigan could seal the division title before the OSU game. Here's hoping Nebraska or Michigan State have something left in them.
If we lose to Nebraska at home, Urban needs to immediately step down. I see that being a massive blowout in our favor though. Coming off the bye and extremely pissed off. I look at what we did last year in the game after Iowa as a hopeful indication of how we'll play.

Hard to tell with Sparty. Statistically, their offense is actually even worse than our defense, and while they're good against the run, we seem to have no interest in that anyhow anymore, and they're not good against the pass. Then again, neither was Purdue, so who the hell knows.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to Nebraska at home, Urban needs to immediately step down. I see that being a massive blowout in our favor though. Coming off the bye and extremely pissed off. I look at what we did last year in the game after Iowa as a hopeful indication of how we'll play.

Hard to tell with Sparty. Statistically, their offense is actually even worse than our defense, and while they're good against the run, we seem to have no interest in that anyhow anymore, and they're not good against the pass. Then again, neither was Purdue, so who the hell knows.
I know Michigan is looking more and more like the favorite in the OSU game.....but I'm going to be honest with myself here, I haven't seen us beat OSU in Cbus since I was in high school. My conditioned response at this point is a loss in Cbus since I've never even watched that happen in HD. But it has to end sometime -- right? That's what I've told myself every other year for the past 15 years.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Michigan is looking more and more like the favorite in the OSU game.....but I'm going to be honest with myself here, I haven't seen us beat OSU in Cbus since I was in high school. My conditioned response at this point is a loss in Cbus since I've never even watched that happen in HD. But it has to end sometime -- right? That's what I've told myself every other year for the past 15 years.
I'll worry about who the favorite is once the week gets here. I'd be shocked if we weren't the favorites at home, assuming we go into the game at 10-1.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll worry about who the favorite is once the week gets here. I'd be shocked if we weren't the favorites at home, assuming we go into the game at 10-1.
Barring disaster, that game will decide the east. Michigan would have to lose two games or OSU would have to lose another+Michigan win the 3 games up to that game for it to not. I'm getting shades of 2016 all over again. sigh.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring disaster, that game will decide the east. Michigan would have to lose two games or OSU would have to lose another+Michigan win the 3 games up to that game for it to not. I'm getting shades of 2016 all over again. sigh.
Penn State beats Michigan
Michigan State beats Ohio State
Ohio State beats Michigan

Michigan State B1G East CHAMPS!!!!
Bookmarket

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bookmarket
This would require MSU to beat the other teams on their schedule....which seems unlikely at this point.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would require MSU to beat the other teams on their schedule....which seems unlikely at this point.
Purdue will be the biggest test, Maryland is just as bat shit crazy as MSU, Nebraska and Rutgers are BAAAAAD!!!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bookmarket
That'd make either Ohio State or michigan the champs. When it's a round-robin like that, I believe they go to who is highest among the committee's top 25, and that wouldn't be MSU.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd make michigan the champs. Both they and MSU would have 2 conference losses, but michigan won the H2H.
Actually it would be Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan State all with two conference losses. Michigan and Penn State would be 1-2 against the tied teams. Head to head between OSU and MSU goes to MSU.

Shhh don’t tell me the odds while I sip on my hot chocolate and pretend we have a chance.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PSU looking like a cake walk right now?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU looking like a cake walk right now?
I don't think so. Certainly not as tough as they were last year, and we get them at home. In reality, we can absorb a loss to PSU, beat Indiana/Rutgers and head into OSU with 1 loss and a shot at the division with a win. OSU's loss to Purdue gave us the leniency to lose another game.