• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Brooklyn Nets vs 7) Boston Celtics

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying I agree with the fan but this why very unnecessary from Kyrie

Can't be throwing stuff at players...but yeah, that's a lot more understandable than just throwing stuff because you don't like him.

Low class by Kyrie. If basketball players have memories like baseball players, Kyrie has a hard foul or 2 coming to him the next time he plays in Boston.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be throwing stuff at players...but yeah, that's a lot more understandable than just throwing stuff because you don't like him.

Low class by Kyrie. If basketball players have memories like baseball players, Kyrie has a hard foul or 2 coming to him the next time he plays in Boston.

Yeah, I agree mostly.

At the same time though, if somebody is really going to let that bother them, they are looking for something to be mad at.

Not sure how disrespectful Kyrie was trying to be there, but that pretty subtle.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree mostly.

At the same time though, if somebody is really going to let that bother them, they are looking for something to be mad at.

Not sure how disrespectful Kyrie was trying to be there, but that pretty subtle.

"not sure how disrespectful Kyrie was trying to be there"

Really? There are some things players shouldn't do. Like what Kyrie did to the Celtics logo. It classless, and yes disrespectful. Reminds me a little from back in the day when TO ran to midfield to celebrate on the Cowboys star after a TD and George Teague knocked him on his ass.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree mostly.

Well a hell of a lot of people are looking for something to be mad at right now, that is the mood that has been set in this country, by about everyone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree mostly.

I agree partially and if anyone should be mad, it should have been the Celtics players who obviously didn't care much.

Kyrie was trying to be disrespectful though....that was pretty intentional but if anyone was to do something about it, should have been the Celtics players.

I don't get Kyrie though. What did the Boston franchise every do to him? He is the one who decided to walk in free agency. Boston actually wanted him back so that was just Kyrie being Kyrie.....hard guy to root for

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellerman is making a great point.....the Nets issue is going to be defending the bigs in the EC.

Either Giannis or Embiid is going to present major problems......especially wen it's a halfcourt game and the pace slows down.....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"not sure how disrespectful Kyrie was trying to be there"

Really? There are some things players shouldn't do. Like what Kyrie did to the Celtics logo. It classless, and yes disrespectful. Reminds me a little from back in the day when TO ran to midfield to celebrate on the Cowboys star after a TD and George Teague knocked him on his ass.

No, nothing like TO. Nothing at all.

It was a very subtle tap. If he had called attention to it in any way before doing it, I might agree.

I am sure he was trying to stir the pot, not sure why. It was really a pretty lame thing to do. Either go all in like TO, or don’t do it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree partially and if anyone should be mad, it should have been the Celtics players who obviously didn't care much.

Kyrie was trying to be disrespectful though....that was pretty intentional but if anyone was to do something about it, should have been the Celtics players.

I don't get Kyrie though. What did the Boston franchise every do to him? He is the one who decided to walk in free agency. Boston actually wanted him back so that was just Kyrie being Kyrie.....hard guy to root for

I agree it was intentional. But like I said, also very subtle.

He is getting exactly what he wants when we talk about it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a very subtle tap. If he had called attention to it in any way before doing it, I might agree.

I am sure he was trying to stir the pot, not sure why. It was really a pretty lame thing to do. Either go all in like TO, or don’t do it.

I wouldn't call it all that subtle, but agree it wasn't as blatant as T.O.

In it's own way though, it could be seen as more disrespectful than what T.O. did in Dallas.

What he did looked like what someone does when they just stepped on a bug or in some dogshit and want to wipe it off their shoe.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He stepped on the logo, then drug his foot over it. That wasn't a subtle tap. And I mentioned TO because that was also disrespectful.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call it all that subtle, but agree it wasn't as blatant as T.O.

In it's own way though, it could be seen as more disrespectful than what T.O. did in Dallas.

What he did looked like what someone does when they just stepped on a bug or in some dogshit and want to wipe it off their shoe.
Since Kyrie is all about race and nothing else there was nothing subtle about it

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

This has nothing at all to do with race.

And I am pretty sure the fan throwing the water bottle at him didn’t either.
Hope not