• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

13 Marlins Players and Staff Test Positive

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Miami Marlins players just don't get it. An ongoing problem in U.S. professional sports is that players are relatively young and healthy. In many cases, they feel invincible. That brings us to the Miami Marlin major league baseball team. 13 Players and staff tested positive for Covid after tests were conducted on Sunday. Of course the series with the Phillies has been cancelled.

If I was the MLB Commissioner I would have insisted on a rule that apparently would have pissed off some of the players...................................

No active player may enter a public establishment that serves alcohol. The exception is a full service restaurant. Bars, Nightclubs and Social Clubs are forbidden. Failure to follow this rule will result in an automatic 3 year suspension without appeal. Posting selfies in a bar and swapping spit with women you don't know is not a positive impression of MLB.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Miami Marlins players just don't get it. An ongoing problem in U.S. professional sports is that players are relatively young and healthy. In many cases, they feel invincible. That brings us to the Miami Marlin major league baseball team. 13 Players and staff tested positive for Covid after tests were conducted on Sunday. Of course the series with the Phillies has been cancelled.

If I was the MLB Commissioner I would have insisted on a rule that apparently would have pissed off some of the players...................................

No active player may enter a public establishment that serves alcohol. The exception is a full service restaurant. Bars, Nightclubs and Social Clubs are forbidden. Failure to follow this rule will result in an automatic 3 year suspension without appeal. Posting selfies in a bar and swapping spit with women you don't know is not a positive impression of MLB.
Who was posting selfies?