• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

100 to 1

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the cup odds for Columbus. Seems like they missed a zero.

I guess it's a bit too much to hope for that both LA and NYR will also miss the playoffs giving the Jackets 3 shots at top pick.

They aren't playing bad, they just aren't playing good. Richards has spread stuff out trying to have a four line approach. Problem is, none of those lines is good enough on it's own.

And the decision to let Boone Jenner bake another year is showing to be the bad one. There is no one who intimidates anyone on the other side. Savard needs to get into the lineup, and I hope to God they don't remove Moore to do it. Kid is top notch. Personally, I'd sit Johnson down a game with a clipboard and tell him to write down every time a defenseman pinches too far. Get that through to him.

Last night had some bright spots, and Varlamov was out of his mind. But when guys like RJ Umberger don't take one shot from inside the faceoff dots, it gets a little easy. Dorsett is a problem, he has zero discipline.

Here's what I hope they do:
Atkinson - Johansen - Calvert
Calvert had some amazing plays to Johansen who was a bit surprised that the passes got through, with time I see those two playing well together. Calvert is far to good to be stuck with the likes of Boll and MacKenzie, even if he does look like Scut Farkas. Johansen and Foligno are the two bright spots at forward.
Brassard - Anisimov - Foligno
And if Derrick bitches (again) about playing wing, send his ass away. Maybe we can get Vermette back. He can actually WIN a faceoff.
Umberger - Dubinski - Prospal
And Vinny can teach RJ where to shoot from.
MacKenzie - Letestu - Boll

Yeah. I sit Dorsett. I am already sick of watching him ruin momentum by running halfway across the ice to miss a hit.

Wisniewski - Aucoin
Tyutin - Nikitin
With a stern warning to Nikitin "You are big. Hit people"
Moore - Savard

Yes, Johnson sits. He is heir apparent to the captaincy, so in addition to correcting his play, you send a message to everyone else as well. I don't think he's bad, but he's trying to do too much. He needs to understand that he cannot be the hero every shift, and he needs to be in the position he needs to be. And he needs to trust his teammates to do the right thing and be in the right place.

Bobrovsky
York

Yes. Mason has to go to the AHL and get some playing time. His ego needs to be hurt, and he needs to have a reason to fight.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Yes, Johnson sits. He is heir apparent to the captaincy, so in addition to correcting his play, you send a message to everyone else as well. I don't think he's bad, but he's trying to do too much. He needs to understand that he cannot be the hero every shift, and he needs to be in the position he needs to be. And he needs to trust his teammates to do the right thing and be in the right place.

told you yesterday, you can save an awful lot of words with "Jack Johnson sucks"

:suds:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
told you yesterday, you can save an awful lot of words with "Jack Johnson sucks"

:suds:

I might get there, but not prepared to make that declaration yet. He makes some good plays, and can lead a breakout pretty well.

Although... Moore is better, and Murray will be WAY better.