• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont know how you can make that claim. They could also be worse.

Lol. Ok man. You're right, the best way to build a team is to make sure you don't have any good players. My fault.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Ok man. You're right, the best way to build a team is to make sure you don't have any good players. My fault.
Oh my bad i guess Gee is the only good player on the Flyers. Not!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok lol lets quit arguing about Gee, he is here to stay and IMO least of our problems, growth is this teams biggest issue. Hopefully if you bring in Quinneville he helps that along. We all realize that Hexy did absolutely nothing to help this teams holes and we suffering from that now. Here's to better next season, I for one can't wait for FA to begin.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok lol lets quit arguing about Gee, he is here to stay and IMO least of our problems, growth is this teams biggest issue. Hopefully if you bring in Quinneville he helps that along. We all realize that Hexy did absolutely nothing to help this teams holes and we suffering from that now. Here's to better next season, I for one can't wait for FA to begin.

Well you don't want to add any good players. The team might get worse.

Last one :)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have shown what we can do with this core the last 7 years. IMO we need a culture change to this team which means cleaning house. Who on our team has a ceiling that high where they're growth is much more than they have shown besides Prov.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you don't want to add any good players. The team might get worse.

Last one :)
The players in FA are better than the ones we have so please god lets add add add and rid ourselves of the current losing culture we have on this team.

:doh: Ill go on forever

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players in FA are better than the ones we have so please god lets add add add and rid ourselves of the current losing culture we have on this team.

Well the off season is just around the corner, I sent Fletcher a memo and told him "Balls to the wall"!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Tavares is better than anyone the Isles have now. As stated, by you, he was their best player last season. And you say adding him back might make them worse. So why should the Flyers add better players? They might get worse.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tavares is better than anyone the Isles have now. As stated, by you, he was their best player last season. And you say adding him back might make them worse. So why should the Flyers add better players? They might get worse.
Lets see the Islanders are better than last year without their best player and we are worst in the league with our best player. Which one would you like to be because i know which one id like to be.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see the Islanders are better than last year without their best player and we are worst in the league with our best player. Which one would you like to be because i know which one id like to be.

Lol. K. Getting rid of your best players is the best way to get good. But signing the best players makes you better. Makes a ton of sense to me.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Isles a better team without Tavares, no. Are they better than us right now without Tavares, yes.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, moving on.

New discussion topic, you get to add one player to the Flyers, any player you want (except McDavid because that's too easy). No concern about contract.

Who do you add?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, moving on.

New discussion topic, you get to add one player to the Flyers, any player you want (except McDavid because that's too easy). No concern about contract.

Who do you add?
I would push hard, next year for either Jeff Skinner or Mark Stone as both are scheduled UFA's. Sinner is 26 and Stone 27. Both are goal scorers and can help the PP.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tickets to get in the building are $14 (with all the fees) haha, i may go!