• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading halfway through this thread, I went to youtube, and watched the play again (I haven't seen the call since the game actually happened, so I needed a refresher). I found a video that broke down the entire play, from start to finish and came up with this determination:

1. The actual pass interference call was wrong. I didn't see him get touched till the ball was in the receivers arms.

2. That being said, as soon as the play began, the first thing the ref's missed was the holding call. One of the ref's started to call holding, then changed his call to pass interference.

3. Then, on the way down, there was a facemask call missed.

There were two calls that could have/should have been called that weren't, that would have had the same results as the pass interference call that actually was called.

Either way, the pass interference call righted the wrong of missing the other two penalties the ref's missed. Therefore, the game was as it should have been from that point forward til OSU won with no other controversial calls (that I remember).

The game should had never went ot OT....if this play were called correctly Ohio State likely would had ran the clock out instead of giving miami the ball back with an excellent chance to tie the game and send it to OT (which they did)

Holding....AND he caught the ball which was called incomplete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xlg3SWDsk

Also miami could not stop a mediocre at best passing offense from converting 4th and 15 a few plays earlier in the overtime....and could not score with 4 chances from inside the 2 to keep the game going....they had plenty of chances

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your only NC since 1968. Miami has 5 since then.

miami has not had a 10 win season since 2003

since then they are 66-46 with 0 conference titles

that averages out to about 7-5 per season....they are nothing more then a middle of the pack BCS team these days....who cares what happened 20 years ago?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do not care 1 iota about what happens in tSEC land. Only record I care about is the one concerning my team.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hatred, just :laugh3: at pitiful on-field performance the past 40+ years and their fans still think they're all that.

They are more successful than 95% of the teams in D1A. If you are nitpicking them you are obviously hating.

Open your fucking eyeballs jack.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miami has not had a 10 win season since 2003

since then they are 66-46 with 0 conference titles

that averages out to about 7-5 per season....they are nothing more then a middle of the pack BCS team these days....who cares what happened 20 years ago?

This.

Miami is irrelevant right now. Their history means nothing if they can't continue the success. A drought of 10 years or more is a loooong time

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obviously far stronger than your command of the English language.

:laugh3:

Sounds like we got a closet scUM fan here, disguises himself in championship Bama gear. We call these guys frontrunners or bandwagoners.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we got a closet scUM fan here, disguises himself in championship Bama gear. We call these guys frontrunners or bandwagoners.

Makes sense, he seems to care a lot more about Ohio State's accomplishments than Auburn's.

:lol:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense, he seems to care a lot more about Ohio State's accomplishments than Auburn's.

:lol:

Ever hear of a self-hating Jew? Bino is a self-hating Buckeye fan.

:yahoo:

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the ugly fat chicks ........

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this trollololol thread make it to 6 pages??

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like to point out that it seems like most SEC posters like to complain about vacated wins, saying you can't change history and such, but love spewing "0-10".

This Team SEC member doesn't complain about vacated wins. From a records perspective, they aren't wins. Now, if an Arky fan wants to say they didn't lose to OSU in the Sugar Bowl, that's weak. So, OSU is 0-10 if we are just looking at stats, but that game isn't anything to brag about for Arky/SEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.