• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The Ohio State University @ Notre Dame

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Notre Dame is making sure that they will have a bigger presence than Ohio State at their home stadium. The Athletic has noted that Fighting Irish fans are making sure that not a lot of Ohio State fans are at the game. AD Jack Swarbrick has been working for weeks in order to make sure that only Notre Dame fans are at the game. For this game, only 5,000 tickets were allowed for Ohio State fans. Swarbrick has been making the decision about selling tickets to Ohio State fans something that is more about "economics." The entire staff has been leaning on Patrick Nowlin to change the ticketing process."

How much do you have to fear a team to go to lengths to limit how many opposing fans are in the stadium. lmao.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Notre Dame is making sure that they will have a bigger presence than Ohio State at their home stadium. The Athletic has noted that Fighting Irish fans are making sure that not a lot of Ohio State fans are at the game. AD Jack Swarbrick has been working for weeks in order to make sure that only Notre Dame fans are at the game. For this game, only 5,000 tickets were allowed for Ohio State fans. Swarbrick has been making the decision about selling tickets to Ohio State fans something that is more about "economics." The entire staff has been leaning on Patrick Nowlin to change the ticketing process."

How much do you have to fear a team to go to lengths to limit how many opposing fans are in the stadium. lmao.
^ Ohio St fan already making excuses for their upcoming loss... "they boxed our fans out of attendance. Wah!"

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Ohio St fan already making excuses for their upcoming loss... "they boxed our fans out of attendance. Wah!"
actually most people think this is funny as hell.......... I'm not worried in the least.

Some AD is scared about being humiliated on live TV saturday night and the sight of any scarlet and gray in the stadium will hurt his pussy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I alluded to this in my post on the real forum to talk college football (NBA off topic thread). ND season tickets are tied up in so many ticket brokers hands plus ND fans have historically made the economic decision for big games to scalp tickets for big matchups with teams that don’t come to South Bend often. A few years back vs Georgia the stadium was essentially 50/50 with huge areas of red across the stadium. Swarbrick is trying to mitigate that reality but there will still be a large contingent of OSU fans.

This thread reminds me why this forum blows. Come here to read people talking about the actual game and actual matchups and all we have is some Huckelfuck crying about ticket allocation like a bitch.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I alluded to this in my post on the real forum to talk college football (NBA off topic thread). ND season tickets are tied up in so many ticket brokers hands plus ND fans have historically made the economic decision for big games to scalp tickets for big matchups with teams that don’t come to South Bend often. A few years back vs Georgia the stadium was essentially 50/50 with huge areas of red across the stadium. Swarbrick is trying to mitigate that reality but there will still be a large contingent of OSU fans.

This thread reminds me why this forum blows. Come here to read people talking about the actual game and actual matchups and all we have is some Huckelfuck crying about ticket allocation like a bitch.
but here you are.

so talk about the game bitch. did I stipulate anyone couldn't? clean your vag up and come back to talk football if you can.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don't fear OSU, that's just a dumb thing to say. But any team in any big time game does the same. And if they are smart they will spread those 5000 seats out all over the stadium

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but here you are.

so talk about the game bitch. did I stipulate anyone couldn't? clean your vag up and come back to talk football if you can.
You haven’t earned the right to talk football with me, Cletus.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't fear OSU, that's just a dumb thing to say. But any team in any big time game does the same. And if they are smart they will spread those 5000 seats out all over the stadium
They aren’t smart. This has been going on for years and this is the first time I’ve actually seen an attempt to address it. Swarbrick can’t do anything about the secondary market outside of encouraging ND fans not to sell their tickets to OSU fans. It’s likely way too late for that. If someone was planning on going to this game, the trip was likely planned months ago, if not a year ago.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren’t smart. This has been going on for years and this is the first time I’ve actually seen an attempt to address it. Swarbrick can’t do anything about the secondary market outside of encouraging ND fans not to sell their tickets to OSU fans. It’s likely way too late for that. If someone was planning on going to this game, the trip was likely planned months ago, if not a year ago.
This is very true

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am rooting for Notre Dame, but I am nervous Ohio may just take them to the woodshed. I hope I’m wrong. Let’s go Irish! (I’m not sure I’ve ever said that!)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am rooting for Notre Dame, but I am nervous Ohio may just take them to the woodshed. I hope I’m wrong. Let’s go Irish! (I’m not sure I’ve ever said that!)
I don’t blame you. This has been a wood shed spot for ND over the last 30 years. Hoping it’s different with Freeman.