• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The Ohio State University @ Notre Dame

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always love when someone goes to the "you never played card" as you know it means they have nothing factual to support their argument and cannot refute what is being said.
You don’t love it. You just say that. You really don’t know the sport. It’s rather funny to me that you talk about factual evidence when talking about sports and performance. Why would you need to evidence “ND outplayed OSU” to a person who knows the game. I’m not here to hold your hand. I love football. You love football on a message board. It’s two entirely different things.
In the games you coached was there something other than Ws and Ls they used to determine game results? as I said, if you want to make things up to take away the angst from the L then have at it.

Congrats on your win, Emoji Boy?
You’re so bitter because someone called you out on being a JV soccer player as a senior in high school.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks...and congrats on your perceived "we have more talent"....uh.....what do you get for that?
I didn’t say that. OSU has far more talent than ND does. That’s seen in recruiting rankings every year. I said ND outplayed them and the better team shit the bed and lost the contest. Just look at the final drive:
1. They drop 2 INTs
2. They play prevent the TD with a piss poor alignment on 3rd and 19 with heels on the goal line. Complete malpractice from the Irish defensive staff.
3. The last two plays of the game they only played with 10 men.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can have the last word. I’m not going into a worm hole of retarded with a soccer player.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t love it. You just say that. You really don’t know the sport. It’s rather funny to me that you talk about factual evidence when talking about sports and performance. Why would you need to evidence “ND outplayed OSU” to a person who knows the game. I’m not here to hold your hand. I love football. You love football on a message board. It’s two entirely different things.

You’re so bitter because someone called you out on being a JV soccer player as a senior in high school.
I would urge you in your angst to at least be better making things up. Be more creative. "love football on a message board"? started going to every Browns game at age 5 in 1975 until I went to college. Have never missed a Browns game. Missed very few OSU games. None since I returned from AZ to attend OSU. No idea what the soccer player comment is.

your team lost. sucks the way it happened. do what ya gotta do to make yourself feel better though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say that. OSU has far more talent than ND does. That’s seen in recruiting rankings every year. I said ND outplayed them and the better team shit the bed and lost the contest. Just look at the final drive:
1. They drop 2 INTs
2. They play prevent the TD with a piss poor alignment on 3rd and 19 with heels on the goal line. Complete malpractice from the Irish defensive staff.
3. The last two plays of the game they only played with 10 men.
The team with less talent is the better team? OSU dropped at least 1 INT I remember (likely more). Only recall one ND dropped INT (again, not debating there were more).

But, hey, you can keep coming with the "my team should have won", "my team outplayed your team", "you never played the sport" comments as well as others you may just want to make up. I'm here for ya if it's therapy for you...love talking sports after my team has a big W.

Despite the malpractice, ODU did still have to complete some passes into tight coverage with our far more talented team that didn't play as well but won the game by making plays.

If it truly is the last word I'll try it your way and say I'll take it against the bowler.....whose football team took an L.