• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miami has not had a 10 win season since 2003

since then they are 66-46 with 0 conference titles

that averages out to about 7-5 per season....they are nothing more then a middle of the pack BCS team these days....who cares what happened 20 years ago?

While I agree that Miami has recently devolved to where they were for most of their history, kind of interesting to hear a fan of a B1G school talk about not caring happened in the past. Where's all that tradition rah rah you guys pull out of your ass in every discussion?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike osue fans because one of them owes me 50$ from back in 06.. when I made the one and only real bet with one and he literally left town two weeks after the game and never showed his face again

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike osue fans because one of them owes me 50$ from back in 06.. when I made the one and only real bet with one and he literally left town two weeks after the game and never showed his face again

I'm a Buckeye fan, and I'll give you $50, alright...

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, you paid $50 to get rid of one of the shitty OSU fans? Sounds like you made a pretty good deal!

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Buckeye fan, and I'll give you $50, alright...

:lol: naaa.. I wanted HIM to pay up.. but thanks for the offer though..I know all OSUe fans aren't all shitty.. Its the fact I listened to his rants about how yall were going to pulverize FL and we shouldn't even show up for almost a month.. I wanted him to let me give it back just a lil bit.. and tbh I was a lil scared after the opening kick return.. but then as soon as Leak took the field and started marching toward the goal.. I knew it was going to be a long night for Ohio state..

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: naaa.. I wanted HIM to pay up.. but thanks for the offer though..I know all OSUe fans aren't all shitty.. Its the fact I listened to his rants about how yall were going to pulverize FL and we shouldn't even show up for almost a month.. I wanted him to let me give it back just a lil bit.. and tbh I was a lil scared after the opening kick return.. but then as soon as Leak took the field and started marching toward the goal.. I knew it was going to be a long night for Ohio state..

Ugh.... the opening kickoff... as soon as Ginn went hobbling off I knew we were fucked.

There were a lot of OSU fans talking trash about that game, no doubt.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, you paid $50 to get rid of one of the shitty OSU fans? Sounds like you made a pretty good deal!

The house is still painted grey and red..I have to pass it everyday on my way to and from work:lame:

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh.... the opening kickoff... as soon as Ginn went hobbling off I knew we were fucked.

I didn't realize you all relied so heavily on Ginn.. and things definitely were different when he didn't come back.. but Leak had ice in his veins and was just so methodical about each drive..

Gatorlick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was up in Ft. McCoy, WI for that game, in a sports bar on post, SLAP ASS FULL of OSU fans, and I was the one and only Gator fan.

I drank for free that night and the following one. I actually ended up being drinking and pool buddies with a 1 SG OSU fan that I was talk shit back and forth with throughout the entire game

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize you all relied so heavily on Ginn.. and things definitely were different when he didn't come back.. but Leak had ice in his veins and was just so methodical about each drive..

Well that's just it, we normally didn't. For some reason we hardly ran the ball even though Pittman was having a good game. He and Wells should've had 35 carries between the 2 of them, not 12. Also, Anthony Gonzalez was not a #1 WR. However, the thing that pissed me off the most (and what had me worried the most going into the game) was the fucking soft zone that our nutless ex-defensive coordinator kept using, even though Leak was ripping it apart. He made 0 halftime adjustments and basically ran a defense that told our guys "don't be aggressive, let the play come to you", which was the worst possible thing to do. There's a reason Urban shipped his ass out as soon as he got to campus. In ever facet, Urban owned Tressel in that game.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was up in Ft. McCoy, WI for that game, in a sports bar on post, SLAP ASS FULL of OSU fans, and I was the one and only Gator fan.

I drank for free that night and the following one. I actually ended up being drinking and pool buddies with a 1 SG OSU fan that I was talk shit back and forth with throughout the entire game

We're not all assholes, though I can imagine that wasn't the funnest time. I think of games like that and how bad it would suck not to have OSU buddies to celebrate with.

Gatorlick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not all assholes, though I can imagine that wasn't the funnest time. I think of games like that and how bad it would suck not to have OSU buddies to celebrate with.
Are you kidding me??? I had a fuckin' blast that night!!!!

Oh, there were SEC and non OSU fans there, so I wasn't the only one going for the Gators, but I was the only Gator, so I had an absolute blast that night!!! Ended up railing a hot little Korean chick that night to top it off.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me??? I had a fuckin' blast that night!!!!

Oh, there were SEC and non OSU fans there, so I wasn't the only one going for the Gators, but I was the only Gator, so I had an absolute blast that night!!! Ended up railing a hot little Korean chick that night to top it off.

Ahh as long as you had some other folks to enjoy your win with, that'd be fun.

They allow Koreans in Wisconsin?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my favorite osu stat has to do with bb

10 final fours......1 national championship

they are america's biggest chokers in football AND basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.