• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just enjoy that a scUM fan has the Buckeyes in his head so much he made this thread. It took some time and he just couldn't keep tOSU out of his head through all that. Warms my heart.

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be the case if it were true...
After reading halfway through this thread, I went to youtube, and watched the play again (I haven't seen the call since the game actually happened, so I needed a refresher). I found a video that broke down the entire play, from start to finish and came up with this determination:

1. The actual pass interference call was wrong. I didn't see him get touched till the ball was in the receivers arms.

2. That being said, as soon as the play began, the first thing the ref's missed was the holding call. One of the ref's started to call holding, then changed his call to pass interference.

3. Then, on the way down, there was a facemask call missed.

There were two calls that could have/should have been called that weren't, that would have had the same results as the pass interference call that actually was called.

Either way, the pass interference call righted the wrong of missing the other two penalties the ref's missed. Therefore, the game was as it should have been from that point forward til OSU won with no other controversial calls (that I remember).

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hatred, just :laugh3: at pitiful on-field performance the past 40+ years and their fans still think they're all that.
Bmore, Bmore and Bama....ride the sack some more.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading halfway through this thread, I went to youtube, and watched the play again (I haven't seen the call since the game actually happened, so I needed a refresher). I found a video that broke down the entire play, from start to finish and came up with this determination:

1. The actual pass interference call was wrong. I didn't see him get touched till the ball was in the receivers arms.

2. That being said, as soon as the play began, the first thing the ref's missed was the holding call. One of the ref's started to call holding, then changed his call to pass interference.

3. Then, on the way down, there was a facemask call missed.

There were two calls that could have/should have been called that weren't, that would have had the same results as the pass interference call that actually was called.

Either way, the pass interference call righted the wrong of missing the other two penalties the ref's missed. Therefore, the game was as it should have been from that point forward til OSU won with no other controversial calls (that I remember).
I am with you, it should have been a hold and not PI but it was not a clean defensive play and a flag should have been thrown. Anyone that is impartial can look at the play and see it was not clean.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU Gee. Been a fan of all 3 for 50 years. Ok, not the Ravens,but the old Colts.
Of course you have, giddy up ride it hard

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best you got? Its? to? weak very weak. giddy up, the bandwagon is leaving...

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you, it should have been a hold and not PI but it was not a clean defensive play and a flag should have been thrown. Anyone that is impartial can look at the play and see it was not clean.
Nah, it was in no way a clean defensive play, wrong call or not.

As much shit as I can talk about any team, I can be impartial in judging any team's play. My brother and I got into an all out argument throughout the UF-UGA game last year cause I kept making the right call as I saw it, and he was blindly calling bullshit on every call against UF.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best you got? Its? to? weak very weak. giddy up, the bandwagon is leaving...

I only had to look at 3 posts to find two fails. Weak, very weak.
Also very dumb.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obviously far stronger than your command of the English language.

:laugh3:

I only had to look at 3 posts to find two fails. Weak, very weak.
Also very dumb.
And you are both still here on a Buckeye thread. Sad day for SC won nothing fans and the bandwagon fans as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.