• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell it's kind of a lose lose right? On one hand you're 0-10, but on the other you're 1-9, with that 1 win being a nail-biter vs a mid-tier SEC team. :noidea:

That SEC team was the second highest ranked SEC team that year.

I can see why you wouldn't to admit that though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be a lot of people on here that are all butt hurt over the fact that Ohio State has the most BCS bowl wins and is 10 - 2 vs. Michigan in their last 12 meetings.

I know right. :laugh3:

A winner will always be hated. So continue the hate, it just displays how great tOSU really is.

:yo:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right. :laugh3:

A winner will always be hated. So continue the hate, it just displays how great tOSU really is.

:yo:

You got that right Jack! I love the insignificant meaningless nit picking. Proves how good they are.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Authority has reported a post.

Reason:
Troll Thread, spewing hate.
Forum: College Football Forum - Message Board - General Discussion
Assigned Moderators: SFNL, 24seven, cane_man, TexasMan, iruletheskool, Edisto_Tiger, WhiteMamba

Posted by: SECHATER12
Original Content:
1. The pretentious use of "the" preceding "Ohio State."

2. Ohio State has a losing bowl record.

3. Reggie Germany somehow maintained his academic eligibility at Ohio State with a 0.0 GPA.

4. Placing stickers of pot plants on their helmets, in some scheme designed to reduce the importance of team achievements.

5. Woody Hayes is idolized by Buckeye fans, instead of shunned due to his violent nature which consists not only of hitting Clemson players, but assaults in other incidents.

6. Art Schlichter's career as a compulsive gamber and criminal began and was nurtured at Ohio State.

7. Sammy Maldonado was a fine student and citizen in high school, and then became a problem child and poor student at Ohio State. He resurrected his education, career and life, transferring to Maryland.

8. Maurice Clarett developed from a decent high school student and football player into a criminal at Ohio State.

9. Jim Tressel is responsible for the Maldonado and Clarett situations, as well as Marco Cooper, Troy Smith and other Buckeyes receiving payments, yet Buckeye fans continue to apologize and ignore this behavior, even pretending that he runs a clean program.

10. John Cooper is not reviled by Buckeye fans for his pathetic graduation rates, or any of the scummier elements of the Buckeye program, but for one thing: 2-10-1.

11. Ohio State has had four major infractions with the NCAA. And they're damn lucky they didn't have any with Clarett and other players receiving payments.

12. Ohio State continually changes their jerseys. You may have noticed that this website has the same colors as their jerseys: red and black. There is no gray on their jerseys. I guess they don't have a tradition worth upholding.

13. Ohio State's "greatest" tradition is the "Dotting of the I." Forgive me for not being impressed by the talent required for some tuba player to bow. This is particularly embarrassing, since the script Ohio was invented by the Michigan Marching Band in 1932.

14. This loser:

15. Ohio State is named after a tree, the buckeye. Consider almost every other nickname - it is something to be feared, not something to be urinated on. Contrary to what some idiotic Buckeye fans will claim, the buckeye nut is not poisonous.

16. John Cooper's decision to run up the score on Penn State in 2000, which led to Adam Taliaferro becoming paralyzed. Had Cooper eschewed the meaningless score at the end of a 38-6 game, the Buckeyes would have certainly run the ball instead of pass with less than two minutes remaining. Rather than take a knee AFTER Taliaferro was paralyzed, Cooper decided to score a touchdown. In a shameful display lacking any perspective whatsoever, Cooper grinned when Ohio State scored. Buckeye fans applauded this decision for the most part.

17. In another classless display, Ohio State players ripped down the Michigan "Go Blue" banner before the Michigan / Ohio State game in 1973. Perhaps Ohio State can be proud in its role as the muse to thug programs like Miami stomping on opponents' logos at midfield.

18. Maurice Clarett is not hated for his wrongdoings at Ohio State, but for the fact that he exposed Ohio State as a dirty program.

19. Robert Reynolds, whose violent choking of Jim Sorgi was overlooked at Ohio State, has continued the Buckeye tradition of thuggery by getting domestic abuse charges.

20. Ohio State's stadium is named after the footwear of a horse. Since Ohio Stadium has the ends of the horseshoe pointing down, it has to be considered bad luck.

21. Not only are Ohio State's graduation rates poor, but the difference in graduation rates between black and white student athletes raises questions. The 4 class average graduation rates as of 1999-2000 for white football players was 71%, but a mere 30% for Ohio State's black football players. This is pathetic and shameful.

22. Ohio State claims its band is "The Best Damn Band in the Land." For some reaons, Buckeyes believe that repeating lies makes it true.

23. The Dead Schembechlers, an Ohio punk band that dresses up like the violent Woody Hayes, showed a lack of integrity by changing their name to the Bastard Sons of Woody. And before anyone says this was done to respect the passing of Schembechler, note that Woody Hayes is dead too.

24. Ohio State is overrated in pre-season polls, according to
this.

25. Ohio State loves to claim many more national championships than they deserve:
a.) In 2002, Ohio State's claim to a national championship depends on a questionable interference penalty required to beat Miami,
b.) In 1968, Ohio State was not the only undefeated team. An undefeated Penn State, featuring Hall of Famers Franco Harris and Jack Ham, has as much a claim as Ohio State does.
c.) In 1961, Ohio State for some reason thinks their team with a tie is better than undefeated Alabama. Alabama was the AP's choice.
d.) In 1957, one-loss Ohio State for some reason thinks their team is better than undefeated Auburn, the AP's selection.
e.) In 1954, Ohio State was not the only undefeated team. UCLA was also undefeated, and is as deserving as Ohio State was.
f.) In 1944, Ohio State was undefeated, but so was Army. Army was loaded during WWII, and also won the AP poll. Army outscored their opponents 504-35, including beating 8-2 Notre Dame 59-0. Ohio State struggled to beat 8-2 Michigan 18-14.
g.) In 1942, one-loss Ohio State lost to Wisconsin, who also had one loss. Georgia was another one-loss team that has as legitimate a claim to the national championship as Ohio State does.
Ohio State repeating incessantly that they have 7 national championships does not make it true. Repeating a lie does not change it to truth. :nod:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I could really care less as long as I know who they are talking to. There are 3 OSU's in FBS. IMO, OSU is Oregon State, oSu is Oklahoma State, and tOSU is Ohio State
2. Makes your point.
3. If that is true, why hasn't the B1G or NCAA done something? Link?
4. I find this one funny myself, but don't see how it's relevant to your point.
5. You got a point, but how is it different than Bear Bryant or Bob Knight?
6. So coaches who get nurtured by the college they work for become criminals?
7. What program doesn't have these?
8. I thought he just couldn't pass classes and tried to go pro too soon and sued the NFL for it. Didn't he start doing crime in the NFL?
9. After the NCAA cracked down on them, I haven't seen many Buckeye fans praise Tressel
10. As far as I know, Buckeye fans don't like anything about the Cooper Era
11. I would say most college are lucky not to have infractions for what they are giving them out for these days.
12. You can believe the jerseys make the team, I will go with the performance.
13. I find Michigan creating the scripted Ohio is funny, but isn't that kind of pathetic for Michigan to do that?
14. IDK who this loser is?
15. I find that funny, but if you look back in the early days, there are much worse nicknames.
16. Crappy, classless thing to do in that situation - absolutely. But I have yet to see lately any Buckeye fan praise Cooper in any way
17. Hated rivalry brings stuff like that on. I don't think something like that is a big deal.
18. Yeah, he wasn't hated for suing the NFL instead of passing classes or doing crimes in NFL. *Sarcasm* He is now most respected for turning his life around. Nobody cares about him exposing tOSU instead of Michigan fans.
19. IDK who that is I guess.
20. IDK your point
21.Got a link for that, and how is that the college's fault?
22. There's like a dozen bands out there that claim it. How dare they do that since only 1 can be
23. How does this make Ohio State suck?
24. This is a strong argument for your pont, and you included a source. More like this please.
25. Ohio State loves to claim many more national championships than they deserve:
a.) But Miami was 1st and Goal at the 1 yard line after that. They had a chance to win after the bad call.
b.) Why wouldn't they claim it? The AP and UPI rated them #1 at the end of the season.
c.) Strong argument for your point.
d.) Strong argument
e.) AP named them NCAA Champions. Why wouldn't tOSU fans claim it?
f.) strong argument
g.) Again, AP poll named them NCAA Champions.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L did The Authority really report a post in the general forum? Jesus

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L did The Authority really report a post in the general forum? Jesus

Just testing.

Now we will see what happens when someone makes a thread stating why USC Sucks or why Michigan sucks, etc.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just testing.

Now we will see what happens when someone makes a thread stating why USC Sucks or why Michigan sucks, etc.

Won't happen. You actually have to be relevant to have an entire thread dedicated to your suckage.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Authority has reported a post.

Reason:
Forum: College Football Forum - Message Board - General Discussion
Assigned Moderators: SFNL, 24seven, cane_man, TexasMan, iruletheskool, Edisto_Tiger, WhiteMamba

Posted by: SECHATER12
Original Content:

joan-laughing_zpsc68a0945.gif

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told hater threads would not be tolerated.

Guess they were wrong.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just testing.

As long as it isn't on the USC or Michigan board, not a lot that will happen.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised there aren't more hater threads on here then.

Seems like a lot of people hate Ohio State.

Status
Not open for further replies.