• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! Osweiler is a Texan!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Raiders are falling behind on the Sean Smith negotiations.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap!! Bad news for both of us..

Not sure why letting Osweiler walk for top-10 QB money after only playing 7 games is bad news for the Broncos? They didn't overpay for a guy that has proven very little. I would say that is being smart.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why letting Osweiler walk for top-10 QB money after only playing 7 games is bad news for the Broncos? They didn't overpay for a guy that has proven very little. I would say that is being smart.
CD, home grown talent at QB is always a must at keeping IMO.. But 4/72 is some big loot to pay.. You know the saying, a QB is worth what the market is willing to pay.. I'm hoping we get some good news here in a bit about Smith, but the battle for him is hardcore!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD, home grown talent at QB is always a must at keeping IMO.. But 4/72 is some big loot to pay.. You know the saying, a QB is worth what the market is willing to pay.. I'm hoping we get some good news here in a bit about Smith, but the battle for him is hardcore!!

I guess I disagree. Plenty of home grown players have not worked out for the team. When you throw in Brock with only 7 actual games of experience where he played like a bottom 10 QB in the league (QB Rating Wise) is just not worth paying $18 million a year.

This past season 17 teams paid $17 million or more for their QB. Only 5 made the playoffs. When you put so much of your cap towards one player it hampers your ability to add the talent needed around that player. I mean look at the Seahawks this year after paying Russell Wilson. They are having to let Irvin and Okung walk as well as others like Sweezy. Going to be much harder for them to keep playing at such a high level. Yes I hate having question marks at the QB position but I would rather have question mark than to pay a guy ridiculous money.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I disagree. Plenty of home grown players have not worked out for the team. When you throw in Brock with only 7 actual games of experience where he played like a bottom 10 QB in the league (QB Rating Wise) is just not worth paying $18 million a year.

This past season 17 teams paid $17 million or more for their QB. Only 5 made the playoffs. When you put so much of your cap towards one player it hampers your ability to add the talent needed around that player. I mean look at the Seahawks this year after paying Russell Wilson. They are having to let Irvin and Okung walk as well as others like Sweezy. Going to be much harder for them to keep playing at such a high level. Yes I hate having question marks at the QB position but I would rather have question mark than to pay a guy ridiculous money.
CD, gotta jet.. But I think losing Osweiler is a bigger hit than you want to admit.. Now I know the cash is huge but Osweiler is a starter in this league..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD, gotta jet.. But I think losing Osweiler is a bigger hit than you want to admit.. Now I know the cash is huge but Osweiler is a starter in this league..

Just have to wait and see who they get to replace him and what they sign that player for and who they add with the extra money. I guess just have to agree to disagree at this time. See yah man.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have to wait and see who they get to replace him and what they sign that player for and who they add with the extra money. I guess just have to agree to disagree at this time. See yah man.
I shall be back!! To debate with ya, if you game that is..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shall be back!! To debate with ya, if you game that is..

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes myself and probably won't be on the rest of the day. I can debate tomorrow though.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Raiders signed Sean Smith.

Raiders add cornerback Sean Smith

Bigtime.
Wow man.. This how it's done bro in FA.. We going to ballHawk WRs!! While we send Mack Attack and Irvin along with Edward's and big Dan at the QB.. This is the RAIDERS telling the AFC West, come get some if you want some..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sort of a trip in that teams are fighting for what's left of the QBs and we have McGloin that i think is BETTER than any QB on the Market right now!! By Far!! Some fans want to trade him to Denver, and im like NOWAY!!
McGloin would be good with that team.. Young, good arm, smart, fearless..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, Raider Nation.
Hey Moose.. Um ya know.. FA can be pretty savage man, players switching teams and all..
Looks like the RAIDERS hit you guys pretty big in back to back years, but you guys have a good team and should be just fine..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Moose.. Um ya know.. FA can be pretty savage man, players switching teams and all..
Looks like the RAIDERS hit you guys pretty big in back to back years, but you guys have a good team and should be just fine..
Well, last time you did that, we got Mitch Morse. Good omen I say. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a Moose at 3rd I will say when you guys signed Mitch Schwartz I pounded my fist on the table. I honestly thought that was the best signing of day 1 in FA. I love the way that guy plays. He is the one guy this past year that made Von Miller look human the entire game. So kudos to the Chiefs for getting him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go man.. I think you guys pick up some vet and draft another Corner.. I just HOPE it's not Eli Apple!! I wanted us to draft him real bad!! But now that we have Smith along with our other young Corners it's hard to say who we draft now!!