• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a Moose at 3rd I will say when you guys signed Mitch Schwartz I pounded my fist on the table. I honestly thought that was the best signing of day 1 in FA. I love the way that guy plays. He is the one guy this past year that made Von Miller look human the entire game. So kudos to the Chiefs for getting him.
cd, we will welcome him with, with Mack and Irvin and Miller and Ware, along with the Bolt D players.. Welcome to the AFC West Schwartz!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, we will welcome him with, with Mack and Irvin and Miller and Ware, along with the Bolt D players.. Welcome to the AFC West Schwartz!!

Well I can about promise you he will say "Bring them on!" He graded out as the 2nd best RT in the entire league and was both great pass and run blocking. Like I said best signing of the day of any team and it hurts me to say that about a division rival.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can about promise you he will say "Bring them on!" He graded out as the 2nd best RT in the entire league and was both great pass and run blocking. Like I said best signing of the day of any team and it hurts me to say that about a division rival.
That's in your opinion cd, not everybody else.. But no doubt a very good player and he will help them a lot..
Like i said welcome to the AFC West where the pass rushers play!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's in your opinion cd, not everybody else.. But no doubt a very good player and he will help them a lot..
Like i said welcome to the AFC West where the pass rushers play!!

You are right it is my opinion just to me he was the best OL player available this year. I've watched him play all season and when we lost Brock Osweiler I just kept thinking "Well maybe we can get Schwartz now and make our OL dominant!" I mean there was talk that he was having a better year than Joe Thomas the best LT in the league. So yeah I really am high on him and I know a bunch of OL scouts that I talk to throughout the season are as well.

But then again Free Agency especially the 1st day always causes a lot of emotions every which way. They put out a stat today though that 532 players changed teams during FA last year. Only 4 made the Pro Bowl during the year that had the most players ever make the Pro Bowl because they couldn't get anybody to go. So should show just how overrated FA can be in actually upgrading your team. The Broncos really lucked out when Talib, Ware, Ward, Sanders, Manning, Vasquez all worked out really well in FA. That is very rare.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a Moose at 3rd I will say when you guys signed Mitch Schwartz I pounded my fist on the table. I honestly thought that was the best signing of day 1 in FA. I love the way that guy plays. He is the one guy this past year that made Von Miller look human the entire game. So kudos to the Chiefs for getting him.
I was a bit surprised he was left out and about. With the OT market having the pay dichotomy between LT and RT's, grabbing a top RT in FA is actually a pretty good value, typically. Kind of shocked the Browns let him leave so easily; pulled an offer even. The more I look at the contract, and the more pleased I have to say I am. Drafting a guard is a much easier task than an OT, so that helps quite a bit despite losing Jeff Allen. Really a very good signing that looks even better when examining the nuance and context it exists within.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right it is my opinion just to me he was the best OL player available this year. I've watched him play all season and when we lost Brock Osweiler I just kept thinking "Well maybe we can get Schwartz now and make our OL dominant!" I mean there was talk that he was having a better year than Joe Thomas the best LT in the league. So yeah I really am high on him and I know a bunch of OL scouts that I talk to throughout the season are as well.

But then again Free Agency especially the 1st day always causes a lot of emotions every which way. They put out a stat today though that 532 players changed teams during FA last year. Only 4 made the Pro Bowl during the year that had the most players ever make the Pro Bowl because they couldn't get anybody to go. So should show just how overrated FA can be in actually upgrading your team. The Broncos really lucked out when Talib, Ware, Ward, Sanders, Manning, Vasquez all worked out really well in FA. That is very rare.
That guy is a good player real good, and will help KC out big time man.. FA works when the players fit what teams are doing.. That guy will fit what KC is doing, and they have the weapons to where that guy will make a huge impact for them..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit surprised he was left out and about. With the OT market having the pay dichotomy between LT and RT's, grabbing a top RT in FA is actually a pretty good value, typically. Kind of shocked the Browns let him leave so easily; pulled an offer even. The more I look at the contract, and the more pleased I have to say I am. Drafting a guard is a much easier task than an OT, so that helps quite a bit despite losing Jeff Allen. Really a very good signing that looks even better when examining the nuance and context it exists within.

Yeah when I look at that contract I sit here and just can't believe the value. Considering 1st day of FA everybody seems to overpay the Chiefs really did luck out at getting him for what I would consider a very below value contract. I thought he would get closer to $10 million a year.

I also really liked the Chargers deal for Travis Benjamin. I thought he would get a lot more as well. So two very big steals to division rivals. Time for Elway to get busy.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the RAIDERS are working on Weddle eh?? Hmmm, bring him in for sure!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,841.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEAN FUCKING SMITH??????

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,841.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Denver gets Kaep.....

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like it 's come down to the Steelers and RAIDERS for the right to sign Weddle, so the rumors say..
Both teams making their pitch.. Let's see who gets him..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it looks like we have a new QB in the AFC West by the name of Sanchez!! If the rumors are true..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooooo!! Streater to KC!! Ugh!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The low down on Streater.. Size and Speed with good hands!! Health problems derailed what was suppose to be our number 1 WR last year.. If healthy?? JackPot!!