• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Weddle, Sean Smith, Doug Martin and Malik Jackson? Give them big money up front that is easy to get out from under in a year or two. Like Reggie has been doing.
Yeah, Osemele was a great signing.. And im with ya on Weddle, Smith as well.. Last word is the RAIDERS want Smith pretty bad, and Weddle said the RAIDERS are a contender that he would play for..
And the word right now is, the RAIDERS are talking to Martin.. Martin and Murray at RB!! DAMN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Osemele was a great signing.. And im with ya on Weddle, Smith as well.. Last word is the RAIDERS want Smith pretty bad, and Weddle said the RAIDERS are a contender that he would play for..
And the word right now is, the RAIDERS are talking to Martin.. Martin and Murray at RB!! DAMN!!
Oh?? Word has it, Malik Jackson is now a Jag!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh?? Word has it, Malik Jackson is now a Jag!!

My biggest worry was about him going to Oakland. Behind Von Miller who we were never going to let get away Malik is that next best guy. I would have hated going against him twice a year and knowing he is helping build a great defense for you guys. Definitely celebrating that he is not a Raider.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Irvin, baby!!!!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might be in the running for a wild card next season....I didn't know much about the OL we picked up but he has a good reputation and I've heard good things about him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest worry was about him going to Oakland. Behind Von Miller who we were never going to let get away Malik is that next best guy. I would have hated going against him twice a year and knowing he is helping build a great defense for you guys. Definitely celebrating that he is not a Raider.
Yeah cd, nobody gets him.. Off to the Jags he goes.. Although i think our Division plays them this year!! They should be pretty solid this year, it's not an easy win..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah cd, nobody gets him.. Off to the Jags he goes.. Although i think our Division plays them this year!! They should be pretty solid this year, it's not an easy win..

Yeah I really like what the Jaguars are doing. Getting RB Chris Ivory was huge. There are not many big time maulers in the NFL at the RB position with Lynch retiring. Ivory is one of the few that can really weaken a defense as the game goes on.

Also like what you guys have done. Irvin has worked with Ken Norton so has familiarity with what he wants to do. I view him as more of a part time starter than full time type guy as he does have some limitations but the pass rush just got better and he makes Mack's job that much easier.

I'm probably more impressed with the contract structure than the actual players though for the Raiders. Big time front loading the contracts when you have a ton of cap space and have to spend it anyway. Means those players even if they only play above average in their time with the Raiders will have very cap friendly contracts after this season and especially when you will need to re-sign Mack and Carr in the same season.

Reactions: DJ

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might be in the running for a wild card next season....I didn't know much about the OL we picked up but he has a good reputation and I've heard good things about him.
We landed 2 of the top 5 FAs according to NFLN!! Mack and Irvin sounds good man.. And Osemele is one beastly OL player.. We are not done yet though, still have a few more FAs to pickup..
Oh, and yeah i expect playoffs this year bro.. We coming like a hurricane!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really like what the Jaguars are doing. Getting RB Chris Ivory was huge. There are not many big time maulers in the NFL at the RB position with Lynch retiring. Ivory is one of the few that can really weaken a defense as the game goes on.

Also like what you guys have done. Irvin has worked with Ken Norton so has familiarity with what he wants to do. I view him as more of a part time starter than full time type guy as he does have some limitations but the pass rush just got better and he makes Mack's job that much easier.

I'm probably more impressed with the contract structure than the actual players though for the Raiders. Big time front loading the contracts when you have a ton of cap space and have to spend it anyway. Means those players even if they only play above average in their time with the Raiders will have very cap friendly contracts after this season and especially when you will need to re-sign Mack and Carr in the same season.
The Jags just added Malik, then they want to add Vernon to go along with their pick Fowler!! Then might draft Ramsey dang!! Yeldon and Ivory!! Bortles with another year.. Yeah they are on the up..

I really like the Irvin pickup!! Man he fits right into what we want to do, as well as Osemele.. It's about getting players that fit the system is how you win FA.. You should know, you guys won the SB with getting the right FAs..
And yeah, these deals are perfect man, and played out right.. Our 2014 draft is coming up for contracts here pretty soon, and we will have the money to keep them..

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We landed 2 of the top 5 FAs according to NFLN!! Mack and Irvin sounds good man.. And Osemele is one beastly OL player.. We are not done yet though, still have a few more FAs to pickup..
Oh, and yeah i expect playoffs this year bro.. We coming like a hurricane!!

Wanted Chancellor....we need CB's and safeties.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags just added Malik, then they want to add Vernon to go along with their pick Fowler!! Then might draft Ramsey dang!! Yeldon and Ivory!! Bortles with another year.. Yeah they are on the up..

I really like the Irvin pickup!! Man he fits right into what we want to do, as well as Osemele.. It's about getting players that fit the system is how you win FA.. You should know, you guys won the SB with getting the right FAs..
And yeah, these deals are perfect man, and played out right.. Our 2014 draft is coming up for contracts here pretty soon, and we will have the money to keep them..

We have a thread on the Broncos board actually titled "Man I miss Al Davis." Gone are the days of the crazy draft picks based solely on speed and gone are the days of trading huge draft capital to bring in over priced over the hill FA's. Good to have you guys back in the mix. Wasn't quite the same NFL without the Raiders to hate.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a thread on the Broncos board actually titled "Man I miss Al Davis." Gone are the days of the crazy draft picks based solely on speed and gone are the days of trading huge draft capital to bring in over priced over the hill FA's. Good to have you guys back in the mix. Wasn't quite the same NFL without the Raiders to hate.
Thanks bro.. It's crazy man when you have the right people making the right moves.. Hey, Madden and Wolfe told Mark, Reggie is the guy.. And im happy Mark listened to him.. The AFC West will be a bloodbath this year!!

So is Osweiler going to some other team or will you guys keep him?? All RAIDERS fans want to know this??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted Chancellor....we need CB's and safeties.....
Same here man.. Corners and Safeties are coming bro.. You will finally get your DBs lol.. A lot of rumors out there right now..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks bro.. It's crazy man when you have the right people making the right moves.. Hey, Madden and Wolfe told Mark, Reggie is the guy.. And im happy Mark listened to him.. The AFC West will be a bloodbath this year!!

So is Osweiler going to some other team or will you guys keep him?? All RAIDERS fans want to know this??

Bronco fans want to know this! It all depends who you are listening to. Some say the Broncos have stopped talking to Osweiler and are looking at Kaepernick as the next Bronco QB and others say the Broncos and Osweiler are talking again and should have a deal done soon. Nobody seems to know. The Broncos are one of the best in the league that until something is done nobody seems to know what they are doing. The Denver media are very respectful of not releasing anything until Elway gives them permission. They know if they cross Elway they won't have a job in the morning.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Smith at QB, cdumler?

I'm kidding....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Smith at QB, cdumler?

I'm kidding....

I would cry if that ever even was a rumor for the Broncos.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Idaho just keep in mind with all the signings that rarely does the team that "wins" FA actually go on and have a great season. Spending big seems to backfire in the NFL. Broncos are the only team to have won the Super Bowl in the last 15 years with 50% of their cap going to FA players they brought in.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco fans want to know this! It all depends who you are listening to. Some say the Broncos have stopped talking to Osweiler and are looking at Kaepernick as the next Bronco QB and others say the Broncos and Osweiler are talking again and should have a deal done soon. Nobody seems to know. The Broncos are one of the best in the league that until something is done nobody seems to know what they are doing. The Denver media are very respectful of not releasing anything until Elway gives them permission. They know if they cross Elway they won't have a job in the morning.
I just heard they are talking right now.. Osweiler is a big fish FA dude.. And i think teams would rather have him than some draft pick.. You guys can afford to take a hit in FA cuz you have a great core, but man losing Osweiler would be a blow to you guys imho..