• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like most of the players are still 100% behind Bo. I havent heard any comment differently but certainly there are a few who dont like him.

One thing I ve noticed in watching the MSU game is that the team played their collective asses off until the end, no let down or give up. Personally I see that as a good sign.

Regardless of what happens I think we will be much improved and I think we will most likely win the conference title next year. We will have alot of experience coming back and a pretty manageable schedule.

I can see five losses before 2014 even starts.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I doubt he would, he is a proud man and he has flaws.
He isnt the idiot that most would have me believe though.

Here is my prediction, If Bo is fired , he will take a team to the playoffs before our next coach does.

If our next coach is on the level of a Jim Tressel, we'll have at least a conference title within two years. Otherwise with Bo, it will take a miracle to see any kind of championships.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a lot of people disagree with me about things here, but when some asshole calls a good post of mine irrelevant, I guess I can call it a bunch of BS.

1346209414735.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also now on the side of not hiring Scott Frost....

I don't even know what thee hell I was smoking a few weeks ago when I thought that would be a good choice.

To be honest, though, the only person I want other than Bo at this point is Tressel. I see no way in hell we hire Tressel, but if we did I would be happy.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am also now on the side of not hiring Scott Frost....

I don't even know what thee hell I was smoking a few weeks ago when I thought that would be a good choice.

To be honest, though, the only person I want other than Bo at this point is Tressel. I see no way in hell we hire Tressel, but if we did I would be happy.

I totally agree with you here, and Tressel may not have instantaneous success here, but I bet something really good happens at Nebraska by his second year.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any changes were going to be made naturally they would wait till after the bowl season to find the new, leaving 1 month for the new regime to fill likely 15 slots, JT is the only one I know for sure that would come in and kill it with that time frame

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! So that's what your obsession is about?

baby-monitor-crying-modern-family.gif

Don't anybody disagree with zorbie lest you want to be followed from thread to thread and be pestered by a gnat.

I know this full well RA. I crossed him a while back and I cowered in the corner in fear for months. Scariest thing if my life.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 2015 is going to be a special season if Bo stays....

I think we are a bunch of spoiled fans, including myself.....we want perfection right this instant.

Interestingly enough, the 2 best coaches in College Football currently (Urban and Saban) took a lifetime to actually rise above mediocrity. In fact, most great coaches took a long time.

The sports werld we live in today is different though. We expect miracles right now.......it aint gonna happen. I believe Bo will succeed given time.

Except that Urban and Saban worked their way up yo the top by cutting there teeth in the "lower level" as a head coach. They didn't have on the job training at a top school. They had time to build a "coaching tree".

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that Urban and Saban worked their way up yo the top by cutting there teeth in the "lower level" as a head coach. They didn't have on the job training at a top school. They had time to build a "coaching tree".

I know.....but dadburnit! It's close to being the same en shit :smokin:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know this full well RA. I crossed him a while back and I cowered in the corner in fear for months. Scariest thing if my life.

Just like you cowered when that one poster, Big Red Said, was arguing with you about something a couple of years ago. Another poster here warned you that he was a big dude and you cowered and said, "who said we have to fight"?! :lol::lol::lol: You were scared to death of him! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If any changes were going to be made naturally they would wait till after the bowl season to find the new, leaving 1 month for the new regime to fill likely 15 slots, JT is the only one I know for sure that would come in and kill it with that time frame

Exactly.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

WTF kind of a board is this? I gave corntrain a thumbs up and a thumbs down popped up? Sad sad sad!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like you cowered when that one poster, Big Red Said, was arguing with you about something a couple of years ago. Another poster here warned you that he was a big dude and you cowered and said, "who said we have to fight"?! :lol::lol::lol: You were scared to death of him! :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:

Hahaha, it appears you see and interpret things much differently than I do. It's ok though. You are probably just still butt hurt about not being a mod.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:rofl:

Hahaha, it appears you see and interpret things much differently than I do. It's ok though. You are probably just still butt hurt about not being a mod.

:L Actually being a mod on this board would have been a waste of my precious time.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question.....

Do you guys think mediocrity would continue year after year if Bo stayed here for 10 more years?

we've been mediocre since 2011.....

and how tough is the big ten again

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 2015 is going to be a special season if Bo stays....

I think we are a bunch of spoiled fans, including myself.....we want perfection right this instant.

Interestingly enough, the 2 best coaches in College Football currently (Urban and Saban) took a lifetime to actually rise above mediocrity. In fact, most great coaches took a long time.

The sports werld we live in today is different though. We expect miracles right now.......it aint gonna happen. I believe Bo will succeed given time.

Naw I'm good he can do 2015 season with some other team