• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFICIAL Post-Draft Analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assholes won’t even let me have UConn back in as Eliglbe lol

And we didn’t even give teams line ucf or cincy a year head start to allow them to be potential keepers
When I used to play NCAA football on my PS2, I'd run the shit out of Donald Brown. That dude was a stud!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I did ok. Not the best team on paper but decent and can be competitive. I was really happy to get Achane and Ewers on the turn. Wasn't sure what I would end up there when I first started. I had a feeling I would end up with one of Shipley or Achane though.

I am not super excited about my WR's. I took Parker Washington thinking the PSU WR always puts up good numbers and then after I took him I wasn't as excited about it. He should be ok but I doubt he puts up "great" numbers, and then Tyrone Tracy and Ja'Corey Brooks were sort of dart throws. Upside but not sure what they will do. Maybe one will turn out and I do like the shots I took on some WR's later in the draft. I like my RB's a lot but not sure what my WR's will do. Pretty excited for Achane, Richardson and Small.

Picks I liked
EJ Smith
Donovan Greene
JT Daniels
Hunter Dekkers
Tetarioa McMillian
Troy Franklin
Will Sheppard

Picks I didn't like
Jirehl Brock
Mohamed Ibrahim - I think Ibrahim is back to show his achilles' is healthy and not take a bulk of the carries. He has had an injury history and can't afford another. I think he is going to have a very light workload this season at least early in the season. He just needs to show he is healthy and stay healthy this year.
Luther Burden- Too early. Better pick next year.
Broc Thompson
Malachi Thomas
JaQuavious Marks

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Hartman.........yikes

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for not updating my roster and commenting. On a trip with the family right now. Will start when I get some down time

Paper Tigers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could always try it. ;)
Scott, I did want to ask. When you selected Dillon Gabriel and Marvin Mims, did you have the fire hose fully inserted in your mouth? If so, were you blowing or going?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCONN is on an all time block. That is to keep the league competitive. We have seen what you do with the Oklahoma State WR’s I can’t imagine what you would do with UCONN.

This is the meanest thing you’ve ever said to me

Status
Not open for further replies.