• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have thought a lot about this guise..........I've analyzed every angle.

It won't be long before you fellers are saying, "damn.....you were right JJM."

Things are looking up. Guatanteed.

not drinking that :laugh3:

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defense is gonna be a formidable unit in 2015......

The Offense just needs to be average. It should be.

2015 will be the year we turn the corner. Just have ta be patient is all.

what about 2014..... schedule easy no Michigan osu get the new edition to the bigten...

why wait two two years down the road this isn't redskin nation

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't worry.......we will be very good in 2014.

I see us slipping up somewhere as we still have so much youth......but likely a 2 loss season at the most.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska WILL make a BCS bowl in 2014.

Who wants to make a 3 month avi bet with me on that?

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't worry.......we will be very good in 2014.

I see us slipping up somewhere as we still have so much youth......but likely a 2 loss season at the most.

that should have been this year !!!!

if we had only 1-2 losses this year I would say keep bo.
2014 should be 2 losses all year at the most including bowl season

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that should have been this year !!!!

if we had only 1-2 losses this year I would say keep bo.
2014 should be 2 losses all year at the most including bowl season

I disagree COMPLETELY!!!!

Look at what we've had to deal with and overcome this season. The youth on Defense.......Tommy on Offense. Injuries up the ass.

Yet we are still fighting. Most teams would have given up.......not this team. What a gutty win at Penn State......that should not go overlooked. Only a well-coached team can come off of a program changing loss and win a game on the road with THOSE given circumstances.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What actually sparked this change in view for me was an argument that I got into with a booster recently. First off, this guy has season tickets and hasn't been to a single game for 3 years because he refuses to until we return to greatness.....so already I wanted to punch his lights out.

After hearing his argument, however, I realized how invalid it all is. I also realized that this team is changing......there is something different.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree COMPLETELY!!!!

Look at what we've had to deal with and overcome this season. The youth on Defense.......Tommy on Offense. Injuries up the ass.

Yet we are still fighting. Most teams would have given up.......not this team. What a gutty win at Penn State......that should not go overlooked. Only a well-coached team can come off of a program changing loss and win a game on the road with THOSE given

injuries are part of the game

msu n ucla two best teams we played still have a combine 4 losses and beat us pretty good at home

year 6 shouldn't be playing that many freshman if you recruit well

easy schedule fcs team usm

lost to minny no excuse there

again more of the usual

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What actually sparked this change in view for me was an argument that I got into with a booster recently. First off, this guy has season tickets and hasn't been to a single game for 3 years because he refuses to until we return to greatness.....so already I wanted to punch his lights out.

After hearing his argument, however, I realized how invalid it all is. I also realized that this team is changing......there is something different.

I'm reasonable all I ask is 1-2 regular season loss
bcs bowls and conference championship 1-2 in a 4 year period

not asking for a dynasty but damn we can't be top 15 atleast

everyone thinks I want 90's shit hell no just be a top 15 team and maybe out of 4.years we can make and title push.

our schedule and conference hasn't been hard don't wanna injury excuse or young team bc every off season bo talks about how this is the year and how good the defense is gonna be

I actually believe him when he said we will be better without suh in 2010....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the best part is that I will get to prove everybody wrong.

Bo will be here next season, and he will be here the season after that as well. I can't wait.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have thought a lot about this guise..........I've analyzed every angle.

It won't be long before you fellers are saying, "damn.....you were right JJM."

Things are looking up. Guatanteed.

GBR

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't felt this positive about the direction of Nebraska Football since the Solich days.....

There is something unexplainable here that I don't blame everyone else for not seeing. I see it though, and I feel more confident now than I have since Pelini was hired. I will no doubt eat my crow if it all goes down the drain, but it won't.

It started with a great win at Penn State, and will continue on Friday. I'm so excited for this game dadburnit

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the best part is that I will get to prove everybody wrong.

Bo will be here next season, and he will be here the season after that as well. I can't wait.

he will be back that we all know

as will the 3-4 losses and excuses for those losses.....

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't felt this positive about the direction of Nebraska Football since the Solich days.....

There is something unexplainable here that I don't blame everyone else for not seeing. I see it though, and I feel more confident now than I have since Pelini was hired. I will no doubt eat my crow if it all goes down the drain, but it won't.

It started with a great win at Penn State, and will continue on Friday. I'm so excited for this game dadburnit

I miss those days....but I'm in wait and see or prove it to me mode. no more off season talk shut up and let's win some trophies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It started 5 days ago?

If Bo was a bettin' man, I'd bet him I could quit playing with my tally-whacker longer than he could keep a win streak going.

Easy money.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just tell you guys straight up....

I am back home for Thanksgiving and I was talking to a guy whose parents I used to work for (he is a very wealthy guy and is a booster), and he was filling me full of all of this shit. He claims that he knows that Bo is gone if Nebraska loses to Iowa.

I told him he's full of shit. I understand money is the driving force and all, but Eichorst isn't that dumb. Like I said the other night......this isn't about making snap decisions here. Eichorst is going to make the decision to keep Bo no matter the outcome on Friday because he is not a lunatic, nor is he a little kid.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The little boosters can back out if they want...........

The big boys will not. They will not threaten to leave until the wheels actually come off. Shit, we haven't even suffered a flat tire yet during the Bo Pelini era. Just a couple bumps in the road here and there.