• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Womens' Game Sucks

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hype by ESPN for the NCAA womens tournament is embarrassing. The game is a joke. You take any good boys high school team and they will beat any womens NCAA team. Hell, the best high school boys teams would beat any WNBA team.

Reactions: GNG

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake me up when Uconn Women DON'T win it all

Reactions: GNG

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hype by ESPN for the NCAA womens tournament is embarrassing. The game is a joke. You take any good boys high school team and they will beat any womens NCAA team. Hell, the best high school boys teams would beat any WNBA team.

Your pissing in the wind here

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women's hockey sucks as well.

Women's softball? :L

Women's soccer is the only one that doesn't suck compared to the men's game. They are basically the same and they both suck.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo, this is a thread for guys to post about how much they prefer....guys?

giphy.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women's hockey sucks as well.

Women's softball? :L

Women's soccer is the only one that doesn't suck compared to the men's game. They are basically the same and they both suck.
The only women's sport I watch is the LPGA.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not even close. You know literally nothing about soccer, amirite?!?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not even close. You know literally nothing about soccer, amirite?!?

:susp:

Not a very complicated game.

Unfortunately I've watched a ton of it since my daughter was a star player in youth leagues and high school.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:susp:

Not a very complicated game.

Unfortunately I've watched a ton of it since my daughter was a star player in youth leagues and high school.
Well, as I live in Spain, I'll go out on a limb and say that the soccer I'm watching is sliiiiiightly more complicated than the youth and high school girls games that you've been watching. Fair?

Also, where you at in NH? I'm from Nashua

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as I live in Spain, I'll go out on a limb and say that the soccer I'm watching is sliiiiiightly more complicated than the youth and high school girls games that you've been watching. Fair?

I don't watch soccer unless it's either the World or Euro Cup but I would never say it sucks because it is the no#1 sport in the world. Man those athletes are in shape running around like that, not like American football where they rest and the talent they have, QB's with their feet plus Messi and Ronaldo , 2 highest paid athletes in Pro sports. I'd watch soccer over hockey or the most boring sport to me,golf

Last edited:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If comparing the women's game to the men's game, obviously, there's quite a bit of difference in athleticism, strength, agility, overall ability etc... but you could argue the women's game is more fundamentally sound than the men's game is.

My ex girlfriend played D1 hoops, and my ass couldn't even cut it at the D3 level, but I was a much better player than she was. I'm not saying that to brag or anything, but rather the discrepancy is quite large between the men's and women's game. With that said, I have found myself watching more of the women's tournament this year than I have in years past.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't take it personally, it's just that I grew up playing hockey and I'd rather watch paint dry than sit through a soccer game.

I'm from Manchester and still live here. What are you doing in Spain? Military?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If comparing the women's game to the men's game, obviously, there's quite a bit of difference in athleticism, strength, agility, overall ability etc... but you could argue the women's game is more fundamentally sound than the men's game is.

My ex girlfriend played D1 hoops, and my ass couldn't even cut it at the D3 level, but I was a much better player than she was. I'm not saying that to brag or anything, but rather the discrepancy is quite large between the men's and women's game. With that said, I have found myself watching more of the women's tournament this year than I have in years past.

It's just tough to watch a sport where one team completely dominates the league for over a decade. It literally feels like watching the Harlem Globetrotters when you see a team that has won over 100 games in a row, and is about to win their 5th consecutive national championship....it's pretty much a given who is going to win. UConn did have one tough game this year against FSU, so maybe they will lose. I'm not sure anyone is betting on it though.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take it personally, it's just that I grew up playing hockey and I'd rather watch paint dry than sit through a soccer game.

I'm from Manchester and still live here. What are you doing in Spain? Military?
Nope, transferred from DC to here with a company that has offices in both places.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo, this is a thread for guys to post about how much they prefer....guys?

giphy.gif
In sports, most definitely! You do too even if you won't admit it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the BBaylor women won their opening tournament game by 89 points.....89! What the fuck is that? That's absurd.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sports, most definitely! You do too even if you won't admit it.

In sports, I enjoy both, but for different reasons. I like the speed and athleticism of the men's game. I like the fundamentals of the women's game.

True, kind of funny story: Years ago, I coached high school basketball. When it was time for March Madness, I knew that they'd all be watching the Men's tourney. I was always harping on fundamentals. So, every year, I would tell them to watch come women's games as well and pay attention to the fundamentals.

They'd moan and groan, but I'd finally get them to agree. Every year, throughout March Madness, I'd hear them talking and picking sides almost as much about the women's tourney as the men's.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sports, I enjoy both, but for different reasons. I like the speed and athleticism of the men's game. I like the fundamentals of the women's game.

True, kind of funny story: Years ago, I coached high school basketball. When it was time for March Madness, I knew that they'd all be watching the Men's tourney. I was always harping on fundamentals. So, every year, I would tell them to watch come women's games as well and pay attention to the fundamentals.

They'd moan and groan, but I'd finally get them to agree. Every year, throughout March Madness, I'd hear them talking and picking sides almost as much about the women's tourney as the men's.
Its unwatchable to me. Duke won their opener by 65, U Conn won by 61 and Baylor by 89. Its ridiculous. The basketball is so lame though. I heard a commentator on the radio once describe women's basketball perfectly when he said "Its like watching two retards play chess". Couldn't have said it better.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its unwatchable to me. Duke won their opener by 65, U Conn won by 61 and Baylor by 89. Its ridiculous. The basketball is so lame though. I heard a commentator on the radio once describe women's basketball perfectly when he said "Its like watching two retards play chess". Couldn't have said it better.

The guy who said the quote sounds like a retard. One might be slow but the other one ( Uconn) is Bobby Fischer. They have scored more than 90 points in 18 games this year, girls can shoot 3's and free throws better than some guys