• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Easy fix to the AS game

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a joke.. Pretty much like the league since everyone is on autopilot until March-April. I don't even bother to watch the first half of the regular season anymore since it means nothing and everyone goes half ass
That'll show 'em

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be, he may not be, but he's exactly right about your rep here

I don't care what others think of my rep. I'm not insecure about myself. As long as I like me thats all that matters

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what others think of my rep. I'm not insecure about myself. As long as I like me thats all that matters
Good thing that's all that matters in your case

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh tough guy. Get your brain checked :crazy:
Why are you mad, faggot? This is why you post here. All I’m doing is giving you the attention you crave. By all means don’t log off. Then you have to go back into the world and be reminded that you’ve lost at life.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get rid of the as game. It’s a complete joke now days anyways. Just have other games and events going on. Maybe something where players actually attempt to play with some effort

BizarroSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if they made it just like the Rookie/Soph game in that they have 4 teams of 6 players and you just play to 40-50 points, winners move on to compete for the finals. Two top forward vote-getters are captains as are two top guard vote getters. Guys are likely more willing to play a short game than they are to sit around for a whole game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I don’t. Haven’t for years. It’s a joke

So you're in here bitching for days and saying they should get rid of a game you say you don't watch and haven't watched for years.

Damn man, that might be the saddest thing I've ever read.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only piece of advice to up viewership would be to move the game back to early evening or afternoon.

It exists for kids. But isn’t really worth of a “stay up late” to watch.

The numbers dropped right when TNT moved it to late.

I still watch. But assuming a lot kids don’t now.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only piece of advice to up viewership would be to move the game back to early evening or afternoon.

It exists for kids. But isn’t really worth of a “stay up late” to watch.

The numbers dropped right when TNT moved it to late.

I still watch. But assuming a lot kids don’t now.

sports in general become too enamored with the west coast tv viewer.

it's odd too considering our highest watched sporting event is football

A playoff baseball game not starting until 9 is retarded.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Het guys, i think i've got something here, unless it exists already. These guys make so much money, that just giving the winning team members a cash bonus just doesnt mean as much anymore, but giving them a meaningful gift that one could only get by winning the game could be valuable and sentimental in the future when the player is retired. How about an all-star winner's ring, like a SuperBowl ring? Players make a big deal about winning a ring, i think it could be a real motivator. Especially for a player that never wins a championship, but he does have an all-star game ring. I think that could be a real sense of pride for some of the players.

and disregard this whole premise if the all star game ring exists already....how embarrassing of me.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Het guys, i think i've got something here, unless it exists already. These guys make so much money, that just giving the winning team members a cash bonus just doesnt mean as much anymore, but giving them a meaningful gift that one could only get by winning the game could be valuable and sentimental in the future when the player is retired. How about an all-star winner's ring, like a SuperBowl ring? Players make a big deal about winning a ring, i think it could be a real motivator. Especially for a player that never wins a championship, but he does have an all-star game ring. I think that could be a real sense of pride for some of the players.

and disregard this whole premise if the all star game ring exists already....how embarrassing of me.

don't believe it does. Players did use to take some kind of pride in winning MVP.

All Star games are just dumb and like smitty said it's for the kids. We manage to start the Super Bowl at 630 but we overtly worry about about the 10 percent of the country in California and the coast.

We screw 75 percent of the kids in this country with this shitty start times and then wonder why the NFL is the most popular product..

hmm....maybe because kids can watch 90 percent of the games and playoff games?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't believe it does. Players did use to take some kind of pride in winning MVP.

All Star games are just dumb and like smitty said it's for the kids. We manage to start the Super Bowl at 630 but we overtly worry about about the 10 percent of the country in California and the coast.

We screw 75 percent of the kids in this country with this shitty start times and then wonder why the NFL is the most popular product..

hmm....maybe because kids can watch 90 percent of the games and playoff games?

Yep.

And when the game is on a Sunday, why can’t we start it earlier?

Makes no sense at all.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

And when the game is on a Sunday, why can’t we start it earlier?

Makes no sense at all.

yep

and if it is me I'm trying to consolidate as many playoff games on the weekend as j can if I'm baseball or basketball...hockey etc. Now I'm aware baseball runs smack into football with their playoffs so they're tested a bit but I'd have more faith in my business that I can pull better ratings with an ALCS game than 330 Missouri vs South Carolina or some shit.

But unfortunately this was something they should've done a generation ago and they've missed that boat entirely.