• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Womens' Game Sucks

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who said the quote sounds like a retard. One might be slow but the other one ( Uconn) is Bobby Fischer. They have scored more than 90 points in 18 games this year, girls can shoot 3's and free throws better than some guys
LOL! Ya they can shoot 3s against other women players just like retards can play chess against each other but not against anyone else. As I said before, a top high school boys team would beat any college or WNBA team

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Ya they can shoot 3s against other women players just like retards can play chess against each other but not against anyone else. As I said before, a top high school boys team would beat any college or WNBA team

First of all it's not nice to call people retards, hopefully you won't have any in your family. Uconn has had some pickup games vs Div 2 school college men and beat them, so your high school argument is shit.;I get it you don't like women, its cool. I'd bet 1g that an old Cheryl Miller beats your ass, or Candace Parker, Tamika Catchings to name a few

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all it's not nice to call people retards, hopefully you won't have any in your family. Uconn has had some pickup games vs Div 2 school college men and beat them, so your high school argument is shit.;I get it you don't like women, its cool. I'd bet 1g that an old Cheryl Miller beats your ass, or Candace Parker, Tamika Catchings to name a few
Bullshit! Never said anyone of those bitches couldn't beat me one on one. I'm saying that any top boys high school team beats any WNBA team. Too much size, speed and strength.

Reactions: GNG

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit! Never said anyone of those bitches couldn't beat me one on one. I'm saying that any top boys high school team beats any WNBA team. Too much size, speed and strength.

Who knows and who cares. I don't get into basketball much anymore and only watch the March Madness tourney. I did 20 and 30 years ago when the Big East was the shit in college and the Celts/Lakers rivalry back in the day

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows and who cares. I don't get into basketball much anymore and only watch the March Madness tourney. I did 20 and 30 years ago when the Big East was the shit in college and the Celts/Lakers rivalry back in the day
I like it. March Madness and the Masters are my two favorite sporting events.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hype by ESPN for the NCAA womens tournament is embarrassing. The game is a joke. You take any good boys high school team and they will beat any womens NCAA team. Hell, the best high school boys teams would beat any WNBA team.

Not very fair though, Nathan Hale's HS champs would've been a 6 seed in the men's tournament this year.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to bet my life this guy is a Trump voter based on how he posts.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As physical specimens, women could be quite good at basketball. Just not enough of them care
Women's hockey sucks as well.

Women's softball? :L

Women's soccer is the only one that doesn't suck compared to the men's game. They are basically the same and they both suck.

Women's tennis is probably the best sport. There were some matches I really got into in the past and not a huge tennis fan by any stretch.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As physical specimens, women could be quite good at basketball. Just not enough of them care

Women's tennis is probably the best sport. There were some matches I really got into in the past and not a huge tennis fan by any stretch.

I'll watch some women's tennis as long as it is the top ranked players. Watching the early rounds of a tournament can be hit or miss on the entertainment scale.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch some women's tennis as long as it is the top ranked players. Watching the early rounds of a tournament can be hit or miss on the entertainment scale.

Women's skiing and swimming ain't bad either.

I think in those sports and tennis, there's motivation for women to make it their life because then they will be rich and famous and the competition is stiff.

In basketball, you probably don't even have to practice that much to be one of the best in your town. I remember the girls team playing and thinking they were horrible. But a lot of guys who played all the time couldn't make the boy's team, which was not any good.

I also think that basketball relies on quickness and coordination where men have a major advantage, more so than pure strength or hops.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an ignore button for people like this who use the word retard and voted for the Russian?
Yes. Its called the self-discipline button inside your head. When you see my posts just don't read or respond to them. Its as easy as that.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an ignore button for people like this who use the word retard and voted for the Russian?

... and think that white college basketball players are a liability. :pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The womens teams are pretty damn good but it's bc of the passing and shooting ability. The athleticism, strength and size of the guys would be hard to compete with if they are say playing a a legit D2 program. They could out shoot them but the physicality would get to them eventually. Just think about a big boy in the paint about 6'10" 240 playing as hard as he does against guys his size, he would destroy who is guarding him and they couldn't afford to double team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cared enough to respond to Montalban's post.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake me up when Uconn Women DON'T win it all

baylor has a really good shot to beat them.

AT least according to 538's model.

And Maryland is a matchup nightmare.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just tough to watch a sport where one team completely dominates the league for over a decade. It literally feels like watching the Harlem Globetrotters when you see a team that has won over 100 games in a row, and is about to win their 5th consecutive national championship....it's pretty much a given who is going to win. UConn did have one tough game this year against FSU, so maybe they will lose. I'm not sure anyone is betting on it though.

They had a couple other close calls this year.

Maryland and Tulane.