• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL The Patriots starting QB in week 1 of the 2018 season will be...

The Patriots starting QB in week 1 of the 2018 season will be...

• Tom Brady

• Jimmy Garoppolo

• Effing potato salad, but I'm putting eggs in it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Sees Rex try to shit on Aaron Rodgers*

*Sees Rex try to shit on others*

:rolleyes2:

See the limp wristed Chiefs fan spin like a top on his Aaron Rodgers dildo.

See "I drink Moose piss" jump out of his comfort zone.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough question. So I guess it comes down to when he gets caught cheating again and how far he takes the appeal. I have to assume he gets 8 games next time. My guess is he appeals and puts it off and does start week 1 of the 2018 season. So I'll say Brady.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough question. So I guess it comes down to when he gets caught cheating again and how far he takes the appeal. I have to assume he gets 8 games next time. My guess is he appeals and puts it off and does start week 1 of the 2018 season. So I'll say Brady.
The stupidity of some posters never ceases to amaze.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stupidity of some posters never ceases to amaze.
Yeah, I thought it was a stupid poll to start too. Oh and perhaps you should get your sarcasm detector tested dopey...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I thought it was a stupid poll to start too. Oh and perhaps you should get your sarcasm detector tested dopey...
Post logically and no one will need a sarcasm detector will they?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potato Salad - anything could happen over the course of the 2017 season.

Just thinking about the last time the Pats opened up the season hosting the Chiefs... didn't go well for Brady at all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potato Salad - anything could happen over the course of the 2017 season.

Just thinking about the last time the Pats opened up the season hosting the Chiefs... didn't go well for Brady at all.
:hope:

just kidding, would never want to see anyone get a serious injury

Oh and some tell the Rebel this was a JOKE before she gets her panties all twisted!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One think I wonder about is Jimmy G and the Pats, I often wonder if BB was playing the league in relationship to the overall quality of Jimmy G. It didn't seem to me any team made a real push for him, most of the things I read was Boston media related.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One think I wonder about is Jimmy G and the Pats, I often wonder if BB was playing the league in relationship to the overall quality of Jimmy G. It didn't seem to me any team made a real push for him, most of the things I read was Boston media related.

I'm sure there were many phone calls.

Not that Bill would say so.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there were many phone calls.

Not that Bill would say so.

Not sure about many if I were a GM not sure how interested in him I would be. There were other more proven commodities available. I am curious as to whether BB played the game of over rating Jimmy Gs value and in the end any interested teams just said "Nahh that is way to much for an unproven guy".

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about many if I were a GM not sure how interested in him I would be. There were other more proven commodities available. I am curious as to whether BB played the game of over rating Jimmy Gs value and in the end any interested teams just said "Nahh that is way to much for an unproven guy".

I could see that happening. Try to make some kind of market for the player and make other teams think others are trying to buy high. Teams then panic offering the moon thinking they are missing out on something. Sounds like something Belichick would do. The offers some were suggesting that were being thrown out just seemed ridiculous. I mean at one point saying that the Browns were willing to give up the 1st overall pick and then some to get him. If the Pats passed that up then I would put that up there with one of Belichick's stupidest moves. Now maybe they really do value Jimmy G. that much but man that would be crazy to pass on such value.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that happening. Try to make some kind of market for the player and make other teams think others are trying to buy high. Teams then panic offering the moon thinking they are missing out on something. Sounds like something Belichick would do. The offers some were suggesting that were being thrown out just seemed ridiculous. I mean at one point saying that the Browns were willing to give up the 1st overall pick and then some to get him. If the Pats passed that up then I would put that up there with one of Belichick's stupidest moves. Now maybe they really do value Jimmy G. that much but man that would be crazy to pass on such value.
Exactly I never once read anything the definitively stated any offer. All I ever read were comments like. "Sources Close to" or Undisclosed Sources I never once read of any offer by any team, in all honesty a lot of came off to me as the media just wanting something to write about.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly I never once read anything the definitively stated any offer. All I ever read were comments like. "Sources Close to" or Undisclosed Sources I never once read of any offer by any team, in all honesty a lot of came off to me as the media just wanting something to write about.

Well and like you said earlier most of it seemed to be Boston media. Hard to trust much of what is coming from them or from the Patriots as they are a team that loves to give out misinformation.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well and like you said earlier most of it seemed to be Boston media. Hard to trust much of what is coming from them or from the Patriots as they are a team that loves to give out misinformation.
I think this is true of every team.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can still see phone calls. But asking too much quiets things right away.

Ask Jerry Jones.....