• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Opposite George and Why Aaron Rodgers will Ground the Jets

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really wanted fields. Still do.

Justin Fields could end up being the worst kind of bust in recent memory if the Bears can't make him work this year.
I think that's more the crux of Field's issue. He is not getting the right coaching. And I say that based on the play-calling. Its terrible.

Shame too. Heard a while ago RG3 offered to come in as a coach to work with him - Bears said no.

Bears coaching has almost been has putrid as our QB development.

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I care about is him playing 65% of the snaps. Then he can stub his toe en route to hopefully a winless season

Well hopefully there will not be a big difference between what the first round pick would be maybe in the mid to upper 20s and now the 2nd round should improve without Rodgers maybe mid to late 30s

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three way trade I hear.

Jets get Justin fields

Vikings get Zach Wilson

Bears get cousins

I really wanted fields. Still do.
If this is a true thing, I'm all for it.

With financial reparations included for the Vikings, of course.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not a real deal. Just a wet milk dream.

Walking Drinking GIF

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC is stacked. The Jets probably won't make it, but this is their best shot because they finally got the QB.

If he takes the Jets to the post season, he will inevitably shit his pants once again.

Sorry Jets fans.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he takes the Jets to the post season, he will inevitably shit his pants once again.

Sorry Jets fans.

but when?? is it in the first round or the SB?? ill happily take a SB loss!!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the Packers lost the 1 seed in consecutive years I'd say first round.

but If we are talking hypothetically... the Jets are more complete than the packers usually were.... better defense, better RB... sure they don't have the WRs or the offensive line... but the jets can win other ways,..

so... id say in a hypothetical where Rodgers brings the jets to the playoffs, they would likely be better than most of the Packer playoff teams....

Now with that said, packers always won their weak division... jets will most likely be a WC team... so, they would probably not be expected to win anyway, so would that be a Rodgers bed shit??

hell, I don't like the guy... but I don't see it to be probable that he shits the bed in the playoffs... if he is going to shit the bed, the jets are not making the playoffs... similar to this season... but if he brings the Jets to the playoffs, the rest is house money...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but If we are talking hypothetically... the Jets are more complete than the packers usually were.... better defense, better RB... sure they don't have the WRs or the offensive line... but the jets can win other ways,..

so... id say in a hypothetical where Rodgers brings the jets to the playoffs, they would likely be better than most of the Packer playoff teams....

Now with that said, packers always won their weak division... jets will most likely be a WC team... so, they would probably not be expected to win anyway, so would that be a Rodgers bed shit??

hell, I don't like the guy... but I don't see it to be probable that he shits the bed in the playoffs... if he is going to shit the bed, the jets are not making the playoffs... similar to this season... but if he brings the Jets to the playoffs, the rest is house money...

All of this is true.

But also, Aaron Rodgers is getting older and now coming off a major injury.

So we can’t assume he is going to be anywhere near the player he was in Green Bay.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read somewhere that the doctors made his Achilles too tight, and now he's running faster than he ever has before, similar to the former cubs relief pitcher Henry Rowengarter

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Jets are more complete than the packers usually were..
Not that i want to throw compliments to our neighbors to the north...
...but the Packers seem to get more production out of lower caliber players compared to the Jets who seem to acquire top talent who rarely seem to perform to their projected "ceiling."
Like consistently.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that i want to throw compliments to our neighbors to the north...
...but the Packers seem to get more production out of lower caliber players compared to the Jets who seem to acquire top talent who rarely seem to perform to their projected "ceiling."
Like consistently.
And that goes back a long ways too.
Got Favre for peanuts, didn't sell the farm for Rodgers, or Love...

Donald Driver a 7th, James Jones, Greg Jennings, Antonio Freeman, D. Adams, all 2nds or thirds. All the WR's they have now, all but Watson, who barely plays, second, third, or later round draft picks.

Traded more peanuts to get Ahman Green, Ryan Grant undrafted, Aaron Jones a 4th.